• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Year, New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay? Oh dear. Not quite the ringing endorsement. Is Sue giving you next weekend because you need it, she needs it, or you both need it? You're probably be tired after all the joy and angst the driving home to storm clean up. If so it may take a bit for the true impact to sink in. Take your time before you tell us about it maybe.

Unfortunately it's already a busy Monday at work.

Peak - not saying it was a bad time, but just saying that it was a little harder at times than I'd anticipated including hearing her quite loudly at like 2am on Sunday morning after I'd been asleep for a while. That and seeing her with him mainly in just her bathrobe - and sometimes her either intentionally or unintentionally letting me see underneath was something that I didn't think would get to me. I will say that I found myself intensely aroused when I'd see her come out of their bedroom and she'd just be in a bra/panties - that just so turned me on knowing she was with him getting dressed and all that. But what really surprised me at how horny it made me was when she came out of their bedroom in her ski-thermals - I know how she is getting ready and I even told her on the way home last night that it turned me on when I saw her come out dressed like that knowing he'd either helped or surely watched her put on each layer.

Anyway - gotta run for now but all is good and her plan for this coming weekend is a somewhat reward for me in a way a she said "for being so good about this weekend" and also for making me wait for her till next weekend. She giggled this morning when she saw my hard-on when she came out of the shower and she kissed me and said "just a few more days baby" and she gave my cock a playful tug.

Wow sounds like a fun filled cuckold angst filled weekend! And making you wait until next weekend, that has to be making you horny! I bet the more you are around them in that capacity, the easier it will be... but i don't want to jump to conclusions!

Steve,
Glad to hear that you got home through the weather Ok. Can't wait to hear your full report of the weekend.

Steve,
I understand. I never thought it would be wash out for you in any way but I think we both thought the balance of excitement / angst overall would weigh well in your favour. Maybe it was a little closer than you thought. I suspect not because you didn't get any sexual attention but didn't get as much emotional attention as you thought you would. I'm sure Sue and yourself will talk it through before the next time and maybe change the balance slightly to improve that for you. I don't think it is something Sue would want you to endure in any way.

It's still clear to me that you are still not a completely submissive cuckold willing and indeed being joyful at doing anything your wife might suggest she would like. I doubt you ever will be. For now, these weekends may be the high water mark of how far you are prepared to go and maybe you will get more used to it, but the danger is you may start to resent it too. Better to soften it a little, even if you both plan to go further later.

As to the wait to the weekend, I do think it's a good thing. Your head is not in the right place at the moment, Sue's head may well be still in the ski lodge a little for a few days and there is bound to be some catch up in the real world from your time away. Better to anticipate it more and wait for the time to relax and really make a better reconnection. Even if you do use a condom!!

STB
Now that the weekend is in the rear view, can't wait to hear how it went for you and Sue.
keep us posted.

Far2 - yes, she wants to go see him tomorrow evening after work.

I guess where I'd start with the weekend is what got to me the most - what both turned me on as well as got me going in other ways is pretty much what I knew was going to happen so in some ways, it wasn't a surprise. Sue and I pretty much skied together most of the time while Paul would often opt for more difficult trails and would meet us at the ski-lift - but there were also several times where she and he went off together while I explored elsewhere, and even a few times Paul and I took a few runs together. Dare I say that I found him an okay guy?!

It'd be Saturday night that got to me the most - we'd gone straight from skiing to getting into a change of clothes and then getting drinks for a while after skiing. I knew to expect it and it so brought back memories of when I would be out with her and Don and she would essentially be his for the night. This was very much the same feeling - it was definitely Sue and Paul with me as a 3rd wheel. Now I know she had wanted to feel very "into him" this weekend away and I knew that her focus on him - laughing and talking closely while having a few drinks - was necessary for her to get herself in the mood. When I came back from the bathroom I found them making out at the bar one time and at other times she had her arm around him or vice-versa. I was included in the conversation but only out of necessity and I actually found myself staring at the TV above the bar reading the closed-captions.

Their closeness extended to us getting into our car - with them both in the back - as I drove us to the restaurant we'd picked for dinner. It was very nice that Paul splurged and picked up the whole check, me included, but by that time, it was obvious he should be paying for Sue as by the end of the meal, it was obvious that, like when she was seeing Don, she was Paul's for the night.

She was mildly buzzed when we got back to the condo and that's when things began to get a bit more explicit. They both went into the bedroom and I could hear her moaning and I imagined he was going down on her (confirmed later on) - the door was shut so I turned the TV on and kept busy until it opened a while later and she had on a bathrobe but underneath I could see some sexy lingerie when the robe would slip off her shoulders. They joined me watching some TV with both of them sitting on the couch - well, with her on his lap. They continued kissing as if I wasn't there and eventually his hands roamed all over her and she responded also as if I wasn't there.

They continued groping each other and at one point I recall them in a spooning position and he pushed up the back of her robe and while I couldn't see for sure, she gasped and shifted herself around at one point and I actually wondered if he'd stuck his cock in her from behind right there next to me while we watched TV. I got up to get something to drink and before I came back - I heard their bedroom door shut again.

This time while I watched TV there was no doubt he was fucking her. I could hear her moaning and making sounds but I could also hear her tell him "harder" and "deeper" many times until she let out a moan that I knew was when she'd cum hard with him. Just a few minutes later I heard him moan loudly too and I remember feeling so warm all over thinking that they'd both just cum almost together. It wasn't even 8pm yet and they'd already fucked. But just a few minutes later they both came out of the bedroom and joined me again in the living area by the TV. This time they were a little more engaged with me and talkative and less touchy-feely. I don't even remember what we watched on TV because her lying across his lap was distracting to me as he just caressed her hair and her shoulder and massaged her back and neck a bit.

What really got to me was - and I don't know if it was intentional or accidental - but at least 2 or 3 times when I looked back at them, her robe had moved or fallen open. One time I had clear view of her breasts and I loved seeing how hard and aroused her nipples were. But another time the robe opened below the belt and I could see, fairly clearly, the slit of her pussy glistening wet and the lips around it looking slightly swollen and distended. I wished she would have shown me more but I also knew she was lying in his arms and it just wasn't to be my turn yet. My cock was incredibly hard as we watched TV and talked and had some wine together. She made some comments about Paul having taken good care of her and my reply that "I could tell" - but it was light hearted and even though awkward, it turned me on.

It was probably sometime about 9:30pm that again their focus returned to each other and they again began messing around on the couch in front of me. The additonal wine seemed to ease Sue's inhibitions and at one point the top of her robe opened fully showing me both breasts and I could see faint hickies on them - she giggled and said "whoops - look at me showing you almost everything". And just a few moments after that she giggled again and sat up and then took Paul's hand and said "lets go baby, I want some more of you".

Now, I said I knew what to expect and I knew this was coming. Every time she skis she gets horny. As if the exercise and fresh air makes her want it even more. This time they didn't close the bedroom door and when I heard the sounds of them getting involved I went back to watch. He was hard and already in her when I got to the doorway - but what I saw wasn't them going at it full and heavy - but rather them enjoying what was clearly a slow fuck. He would pull so slowly out of her - and from behind I could see her pussy lips clinging to his cock until I saw her pussy seeming ot be pulled open as I knew the big head of his cock was right there - and then he'd push back into her.

I watched for what had to be 10-15 minutes - and that was all they were doing. She was so wet and he was just enjoying fucking her slowly and deeply. I knew from our own past that she really liked sex after skiing - and now seeing her really enjoy it with him was just amazing. As I watched, I admit, it did give me a lot of angst and agita to see just how comfortable and intimate they were together - how easily he would tease her and bring her almost to orgasm and then back down. But sure enough, several times - including twice that I watched - he fucked her till she shook and came hard beneath him - but he just kept plowing away at her and he didn't cum himself. After like 20 minutes of watching this I realized that they weren't going to go at it hard and heavy at all - but rather they were going to fuck like that for a long time.

It was incredible to see her close her eyes beneath him and to see her knees pull back and apart even more just as she'd slip into an orgasm. And no, they weren't faked as each time there was a thick bead of wetness that would appear on the underside of his cock and would take on a whitish color as he kept fucking her.

Is it crazy that inside I was rooting for him and thinking that I'd like to see him fuck her harder and deeper?

I actually left them in the bedroom - she'd moved on top of him and then they'd rolled back onto her back before I left - and again, she'd cum either a lot or a little but he kept on enjoying her. She surprised me by coming out of the bedroom in her robe (loosely tied) and she got some more wine from the kitchen. The look in her eyes was just incredible - as if she was smiling in her eyes - and when she went back into the bedroom I followed.

Paul was lying naked on the bed stroking his cock, apparently keeping it hard. She walked in and as she stood at the foot of the bed she dropped the robe off onto the floor and I watched her slither up onto the bed. Whether she did it for me or not- it didn't matter - she crawled across the bed with her butt up in the air and her pussy looking directly at me while she leaned over and took his cock in her mouth. When he was hard I watched from behind as she climbed up on top of him - held his cock and rubbed the head back and forth over her pussy and then - I watched her work it back into her pussy where she ground herself down hard onto him. She moaned loudly and leaned over and kissed him and then she lay still on top of him and she must have whispered something to him because he shifted around - took her hips in his hands and he proceeded to fuck her - thrusting upwards into her as she held herself above him. Within a few moments she began to moan and then let out a shriek as a gush of wetness sprayed out of her and I guess Paul's earlier load of cum must have been part of that.

She just held herself there and let him fuck her like that - moaning loudly the whole time and shaking her head back and forth. Finally after I didn't think she could cum much more, she literally collapsed against him. My god she looked so hot lying on top of him like that with her legs lewdly spread apart and his cock still buried inside her. I was scared to move or do anything to disturb them. I was actually amazed at how many times she'd orgasmed while Paul seemed to expertly fuck her.

But when she finally caught her breath - she managed to roll off of him - and I still don't think she saw me - but she rolled onto her back and she said something like "it's your turn already" and I realized that they'd probably been fucking for over an hour already in one form or another. Her pussy looked a little raw - but beautiful. Can I say that I really felt pride at that moment - I just loved how comfortable she looked lying there - spreading her legs for him and most definitely inviting him to use her as he wanted. Her whole focus was on him and his cock that it was obvious she wanted back inside her. I think if she would have seen me there it might have broken the spell - but at that moment - I know that all she could think about was being filled again with his cock - and I have to say - it was the look on her face as well as just how erotic she looked lying there literally giving herself to him - that I thought about when I finally jerked off later on!!!!!

I think he tried to get her to cum yet again because I heard her moan and say something about "no more, it's for you now" - and after that she seemed to lie almost still and literally just lay there and let him do what he wanted. I guess the whole time had gotten him recharged bacause after she said that, he seemed to really step up his energy. His thrusts into her would be accompanied by her body moving with him and when he'd pull back - she'd try to hunch herself downwards to keep him in deeper.

Again I found myself rooting for him and almost wanted to say out loud that he should fuck her good already. But maybe he heard my mental message because just a few moments later he started to really pick up the pace and she was right there with him. I do love how she looks when she's about to cum - her eyes will flutter and her head with thrash back and forth - and her toes, they curl up so tightly - but usually only on 1 foot which is kind of cute now that I've noticed it! I didn't think she had any more orgasm strength left in her - but then I realized what was happening - she was responding to him - and yes, I saw his own familiar motions that, yes, I know mean he's getting close to cumming. I guess that sounds weird but then again, I've seen him fuck her a lot now and - well, you just know these things. And sure enough - just a few minutes later I saw her wrap her legs around him and I knew that she must have known he was close. Just a moment later I heard him grunt and moan loudly and even from the distance I was at, I could see his body tense several times and as he seemed to move up on her with each grunt - the last 2 of them I could see his balls seem to pull upwards as he'd push into her sightly more.

I swear, the knowledge that he was cumming in her right then was almost enough that if I'd had my cock out - I'd have cum all over. But I struggled and managed to hold that off - at least for a little while longer. But I did leave them when I saw that Paul had now relaxed and that they'd rolled over onto their sides - with her leg still around him and his cock still in her. They started to kiss and caress each other right then and for as much as I wanted to kiss her or hug her (or cum on her - lol) myself - I also remembered that she wanted this weekend for her and that I was quite sure she wouldn't want me to interrupt the moment she was sharing.

Your willpower is amazing! I would have cum in my pants or had to relieve myself few times while they went at it. I'm sure there is a ton more, can't wait! It had to be nice though to be with them and more of a part of their sex and relationship. like i said, i think the more you do that with them, the more comfortable you will be. I bet that is what Sue would want or is shooting for moving forward. Please please continue!

I wanted to get as much of that out of my head as I could last night while it was still so fresh in my memory.

Far2 - I have gotten used to it and actually find it uniquely enjoyable in abstaining and enjoying the experience more. Had I been undressed I likely wouldn't have lasted. In reality - it was more like I'd been edging the entire time because when I got time alone I was quite ready. I stripped naked and lay in bed and listened to the silence after they'd exhausted themselves and every vision and thought that came into my head was more and more erotic. I don't know how to explain it - yes I would have loved to have been with her just then - but on the other hand I had known how she would be with him after the day of skiing and I wasn't wrong - she wanted, no, needed to literally "get fucked" and it didn't surprise me when they took their time.

Before bed last night she surprised me by telling me she isn't seeing him tonight but that she would like him to come to our house this weekend and yes, possibly spend the night. As we've been talking since the trip home on Sunday she's been very complimentary and thanking me over and over for letting her really enjoy the weekend - and she apologized to me if it had gotten out of hand at all. I told her that it had actually gone pretty well.

But more about that later - right now need to head into the office.

Steve - it would seem that everything is going well, relationships continuing to develop and evolve over time between everyone involved. Continue to enjoy your shared journey.

Steve,
Your first post back said thar Sue was reserving this weekend for you. Even that was as if you deserved it or needed it and your comment was almost as if was as if she were assuaging her guilt rather than really desiring you. Now it seems as if even that is to be diluted by Paul getting in first and no doubt wearing her out again. Was your first post only a vague plan or is Sue turning the screw a little while you are vulnerable?

Although I would wait for STB to respond to what you have asked, but I am sure Peak, it's no more a choice for STB. He has voluntarily relinquished it and Sue has taken it. She has already stated that she does not wants to be "sexy" with / for him. And he has accepted that. So this weekend or next, STB will have to take whatever she send it his way sexually and non-sexually as well.

Congratulations on the next level in your attempt for deeper beta feelings. You should swell with pride when you see and hear your wife getting the pleasure she deserves and needs. Also, be proud in knowing you are building up the confidence in a dear loved one in such a way that not many ever achieve in their life. As you continue to push deeper into beta zen focus, I would suggest you start to figure how you can harness your emissions in the fewest and most powerful ways with her and only her. The outer course video movie was an excellent suggestion however you need the twist of a condom when she is getting her needs met. Also, you should take a look at wearing two condoms while having penetrative sex. The idea is that you are wearing a condom for you and her lovers condom so as she doesn't have to him wear one. I can't wait to hear more about your adventure and what you to have shared with each other since we are all hoping for even more beta success for you this year.

Gents,
While I appreciate you enjoy pushing your own agenda of ever greater submissiveness on Steve, you somewhat miss the point. Steve returned from the weekend not altogether sure it had all been quite what he wanted. To go further would be to go away from where he is comfortable at the moment. Of course that could change. Either way. The point though, is that Sue is playing the dominant role. Her first priority in this is to ensure that her loving relationship with Steve is never threatened and that he is happy to go where she is leading. The many thanks she has given him only indicate she knows how far she pushed him. Albeit for some of it he may well have wanted and liked being pushed there. Her reward was this weekend for him. Maybe to reconnect sexually in her own way. Maybe just a time out to reconnect emotionally. Whatever her reasons in the first place this has now been upended by Paul being injected in and overnight at that. It's not the mark of a caring dominant and deserves an explanation.

So - she said she'd like it if he could come over but last night - while we had some fun we talked more about it and as we did, she realized the conflict she'd created for the weekend but yesterday wasn't going to work out for Paul and she admitted she'd spoken quickly thought about the weekend as a possibility.

Might a well get right to the point that's related to this - last night as we were getting into things I came out and asked her point blank who she'd rather have sex with this weekend. Her answer stung but is what I'd expected to hear. She admitted that for her own pleasure, and she did hesitate when she said this, but that for her own pleasure, that she would choose Paul right now and added "especially after last weekend away".

We'd obviously been talking about it the whole time but after she said that she explained that after last weekend and how she really enjoyed herself, she said that she just feels she's in a good groove with Paul and that if I really wanted to hear the truth, that she would rather - from a pleasure and a selfish point of view, that she'd want him. I know that sounds cold and harsh but it's not, it's what I sort of knew already from how she'd been talking and what she'd been saying since the weekend.

But - she immediately said while she looked at me and said "but for us, I think it should be you and me" and she looked at me and said that she was sure that I needed to be with her this weekend. As we talked she asked me honestly "can we do both?" and she giggled and then said "I guess I mean can I do both?".

It led to a bit of a discussion that had been coming since the weekend. I asked her if she was falling for him - whether she was feeling more for him or more emotionally for him. I told her that I hadn't really felt it that much over the weekend (what I haven't posted is that she WAS attentive to me and that when time was right, she did come to me and spend some time with me so I wasn't totally ignored or lonely - my entire attitude would be different had she not done so) - but that I wanted to know from her. She took the time to make it a serious discussion, veering away from the teasing sexy stuff. She told me that it was hard to not want him more and she admitted again that she sex with him is better than with me right now. She insists that "it's just what we're doing" and in that she said that if I didn't want to be the beta-guy for her, that it would be different. But she also added that she knows this has been good for me and that she knows it makes me feel fulfilled somehow sexually (paraphrasing what she took ages to say) and that she is okay with this if I am.

What she was basically looking for me to confirm yet again is that I did still want to be the beta for her. As I did so I also remembered very clearly what I'd said to her, that I wanted her to look to him to satisfy her sexual desires as opposed to me unless she wanted it. And in that very moment I understood what she was saying to me. I held her tightly and I told her I loved her and she said that she knows that and that it's me that shouldn't forget it about her. That made me laugh and it made it easier to talk.

She told me that she'd loved how she felt being so immersed (my words - again - hers would fill a whole page here) in sex with him for the weekend and she thanked me for letting her enjoy herself with him like she had. We'd talked and I'd already told her that it had turned me on to see her wanting him like she did on Saturday and to see her enjoying herself as she did. She blushed because she'd already admitted that the wine and the whole weekend had gotten to her by then and that she was incredibly horny for him. But she told me that she still felt the arousal and excitement of the weekend and that if I was really asking her who she'd rather have sex with, then she said that to continue that enjoyment, she'd pick Paul.

I told her that I felt torn - that I was very horny for her and that I had wanted to have sex with her this coming weekend and that I was looking forward to it. But - and I told her honestly as she lay there next to me on the bed last night - and it will sound crazy - but I told her that it did really turn me on to hear her say she wanted him instead of me. She giggled and said I was crazy and also "so easy to figure out". She pulled me to her and kissed me fairly passionately and then said "there's only one solution then, isn't there?". I looked at her eagerly and she said "Paul can have me on Saturday and then Sunday I'll be yours.... He doesn't have to stay over..... How would you feel about that?".

How could I say no to what she'd said. It actually sounded quite good to me - and for a moment there I even had the thought of maybe using one of my coupons with her, but after second thought, I think I'd rather save them for a more important or meaningful time for us.

I know that everyone reading this is going to be saying "he gave in and caved in again" and that "she doesn't love him or want him now", but I don't feel that way. As we talked more last night as I masturbated with her she told me how she loved that I was okay with the ski-weekend and that she felt very fulfilled from the whole experience. She asked me how I'd felt and I confessed that I'd loved the random peeks beneath her robe and how erotic that made me feel to sneak a peek like that - she blushed and said that it wasn't intentional but that she was happy it had turned me on. I told her as I'd said already here how erotic it was to see her wanting him so much and enjoying him so much. She asked me several times whether it was good for me sexually and I told her that while it always is a little humbling to see her orgasm so much and so easily with him, that it so turned me on to see her truly enjoy herself. I didn't hold back on the explicitness though and I told her how I'd watched them and and how I'd been incredibly excited and aroused seeing him truly satisfy her and I told her "I know how you can get after skiing...." which made her slightly laugh and moan at the same time.

I was very turned on when I told her that I liked seeing her so sexually aroused by Paul and that I liked seeing how natural they looked together. I think I said something like seeing how good they are together makes it easier on me. She seemed to really like hearing that I still was so focused on her pleasure and that I still enjoyed it so much. As I stroked she asked me again about what parts of the weekend turned me on and she was surprised when I mentioned some of the non-explicit sexual stuff. She stared at me as I told her how horny it made me to see her come out of their bedroom (she told me that it really touched her that I called it "their bedroom") in just her bra and panties and she asked me why - and I told her that it was just my brain thinking about her being naked with him as she picked out her clothes and put them on and I said it was the same sort of thing that I felt when I thought about her waking up with him and sharing the bathroom and shower and toilet with him. She blushed at that as I continued. I told her that I was very turned on by sharing what were before only private intimate moments between us and I told her that seeing her come out of their room all ready for skiing was equally a turn on.

I was really close to cumming when she slid down closer to me and began to moan in my ear at how sexy she felt and how she had found herself focusing on him when they were together and how she loved coming to bed with him and "sliding in naked next to him knowing what was coming next". She said that by the time Saturday night came around and she'd seen how okay I was, that she said she'd been so turned on by then being naked alone in the bedroom with Paul and she said it " that I really felt like I was his " and she told me that she'd loved how it felt to let herself go. I think she knew it was really getting to me because she told me that he pulled her to him and how they spooned up naked in bed. She giggled and said that she wished he would have gotten hard yet another time and then she turned to me and said "I let him watch me cum once more" and as I realized what she'd said - that she'd let him watch her masturbate one more time - I felt my cock start to throb and she teased me "you know, like when you watch me...". The thought of her lying there next to him after I'd watched him fuck her like that and that he watched her masturbate really got to me - I know how she looked when I'd left them - and I can't explain it but as we talked the thought of her lying there letting him see her cum-filled just-fucked pussy as she fingered herself - on top of the earlier conversation about her wanting him - just got to me. I think it surprised her that I grunted and started to cum just then - but once I started she got into it and moaned as she watched me and encouraged me saying "ooh, that's so hot to watch" and "wow, that's a lot of cum" as I let it fly.

STB, you are a cuckold and it is no surprise that you gave in to her. It indeed must be very arousing for you to hear her say that "She wants him and not you", but what surprises me is that she promised this weekend to you and she is not holding onto it. If as an outsider that makes me doubt her commitment to relationship with you, you should not be surprised. And she told you not once but twice - once smiling while tugging at you cock...saying "Just a few days". She even promised this weekend to you before you went away.

After such an intense experience you two should have taken some time to reconnect, but instead of that and for her pleasure she would choose Paul instead of you, especially after the last weekend. And she said this while she was "sure that I needed to be with her this weekend". So she knows that you need to be with her and yet she chooses Paul. While I congratulate for giving ultimate freedom to Sue, I think you better understand that you and your need no longer matter to her. Sorry to say this, but this is my perception that it is extremely cold and cruel for her to do so.

And when you ask "Is she falling for him?". She doesn't answers in negative. She says a lot of things, but not a single statement which answers your question clearly. Rather just the opposite "It's hard not to like him more". I wonder what you are waiting for STB? Do you really want to loose her?

Last edited:
Thanks Steve, I don't think you are bonkers or that you caved (well you did a bit I suppose) but I am glad you had that conversation. This Dom thing is new to Sue and she gets excited by the power and the sex with Paul and sometimes forgets her new responsibilities to you. You need to find some way of reminding her without questioning the authority you have given her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back