New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,
Looking good, but then it did before the skiing. I don't think Sue will repeat that mistake this time. Too fresh, too sensitive. I do think she will be a bit tired and emotional on Sunday though and it would be the supreme gesture to allow her to delay the full passionate element of your reward for a short time, and maybe just have a tender telling of the weekend with hugs in bed that night. Just a thought.

One point I'm curious of. How are you both explaining away her trip to friends and family, particularly Sue's mother who might have expected a visit this weekend?

So - there's been a bit of controversy that Sue mentioned last night which, while annoying to her, played into her favor regarding the very question you asked Peak. The controversy is what I have seen emerging recently with Paul regarding Sue, maybe I'm reading too much into it but he seems to be different about her and, more specifically, putting her second behind his golf-game - which is what he said he'd be leaving her early on Sunday for. She told me last night that she was hoping for a second "lazy morning" before coming home but now realizes (and seemed annoyed) that won't be the case - and in her mind, her consolation is that she'll get to see her parents on Sunday morning. (she doesn't need an excuse to not see them on Saturday) Its interesting seeing her response to this last night where I could sense an annoyance but she feigned it not bothering her and I'd say that this might be the first "crack" I see in whatever their relationship is. But I also think this bodes well for our Sunday time together.

A plan never survives first contact etc.. Never mind Steve, I suppose no one will get exactly what they want this weekend but maybe enough to count. Paul is clearly a bit cold in some respects but it shows he's in it for the long game in that he's integrating Sue into his life but not emotionally soppy enough to blow off his friends and a golf game for. I'd say it makes his him good lover material from your point of view. Reliable but non threatening, if a bit annoying from Sue's who I would imagine would like him to be a bit more romantically attached sometimes. As you say though it does mean other things can fall into place easier, although she might not be quite as grateful as she might have been!!!

It is interesting that while he puts her second she puts him first. May be Sue's submissive tendencies crave humiliation at subconscious level? And therefore she is more attracted towards the person who puts her second instead of the one who is always horny for her

Indeed interesting to see how Paul puts golf before Sue in some areas although golf has been part of the mix since the very start of their relationship/arrangement. I think most any woman will become annoyed on some level if her desires are infringed upon on a regular basis. Were I clearly agree with Peak is that Paul does seem to be in it for the long game as he has integrated Sue into his life yet has kept his distance on some emotionally level in turn maintain perspective and life balance of sorts. As Peak said, it does seem to make Paul good lover material, reliable yet not threatening to the primary (marriage) relationship.

While you mentioned that it might be the first "crack" that you see in whatever their relationship is; it may be at a point were as Peak indicated, Sue may desire Paul to have a bit more of a romantic attachment to her than he seems to have. Then again, Sue being slightly annoyed by the golf thing could be nothing more than a reaction to the recent stress levels of late.

I would suggest that you come up with something creative and romantic for the two of you on Sunday evening. Make it about much more then you getting off.

For Raks - you may be right, I have said before that I think she would respond very favorably to a true bull or someone who would be dominant over her. But I think you are implying something beyond just sex in your last sentence by your use of the word attracted. I do think she finds her sexual desire to be related to what she feels in desire from her partner. And I have to tell you that it is one of the things I find most arousing to think about.

For Peak and Squirm - I think it's truly her being annoyed by his essentially blowing off the possibility for more time on Sunday as I'm quite sure she recognizes that our daughter will be home just a few days later. As for him being around long-term, I think I said that I felt that from him early on, that he seemed to recognize and more so, respect our marriage. My reference to crack in their relationship was also intended to think that maybe the honeymoon period is ending for them and that perhaps he feels he can put his golf-game ahead of her. It'll be interesting to see how she feels about it as I've already begun to feel the effects.

Last night was different - as I said she was already a little annoyed sounding from telling me about his golf plans for Sunday so I think that was part of her sort of pissy mood and more aggressive kind of teasing me than on most Wednesdays. It was very exciting nonetheless and I clearly responded but it was a bit different. She was very vocal about watching me and also seemed to enjoy telling me how exciting it was for her to have sex with her lover and to "know that you and I are not". And she seemed to be much more focused on watching me than usual. She told me several times how horny it makes her to watch me and "know that you're not cumming in me". And as I was starting to get into it she turned to me and, in her teasing way, told me that I was going to have to "wait a while before you get me bare again baby" and she said in a whispering voice that I'm "... going to be using condoms for a while baby...." and then after a pause she added "but I know that turns you on, doesn't it?". And with that she proceeded to tell me how erotic it made her feel to only "really feel" sex with her lover and how naughty and sexy and young feeling it made her.

Now, mind you she'd pushed my hand down into my pants and by the time she started to tease me, she'd already coaxed my pants down and me stroking my cock slowly. She sat up and took off her top leaving just her bra on and then stood up and said "keep going honey, I want to watch you" and she slid off her pants leaving just her panties on. As she stared at me and she knew I was looking up at her she unclipped her bra and let it slide off revealing her gorgeous breasts with nipples that were now hard and erect. She sat back on the bed next to me and told me she loved seeing me get hard when I looked at her and how sexy it made her feel. She then lay against my side and whispered something that I wasn't ready for when she said "I'm going to leave my panties on" and I looked at her and said something like "okay" and then she giggled and said "no silly, they're staying on till I go away, you'll get to see me again on Sunday" and she giggled and said "you can just imagine how wet I am right now" and sort of hissed as she kissed my ear. And as she leaned back up onto her elbow she said in almost a commanding voice "let me see you cum baby". She must have seen that I was on the edge and I guess recognized that I would want some more teasing she whispered "I'll be really wet from him when I get home baby". It was how she said it that was just so hot - in this slow sexy voice. Not quite as she said it but surely not more than a minute or two later the vision of them together came into my head and that was it, I grunted and she moaned out loud as I squirted all over my chest and stomach. I think if she was rubbing her legs together that maybe she even had a tiny orgasm from how she was breathing and how her face looked when I looked up at her. She had this distant look and almost a glazed look in her eye but she was there enough to reach down and do the last stroke for me. And as she did so she let out another moan when I felt the last few drops land on me.

So that's it - she went to bed after that with her panties on and has done the same this morning where she had them on by the time she came out of the shower and she giggled when she saw me trying to peer into the bathroom at her!

Well, I'm up on a call with work and she's gone off to sleep already. She packed a small bag to take with her and I hadn't really realized she was leaving straight from work. I asked her where they're going and she said she didn't know yet but suspected maybe some place near the beach based on some comments he'd made. She talked with me a bit tonight and apologized for how harsh she may have seemed on Wednesday night but at the same time she also made it quite clear that she's looking forward to the weekend and said several times that "I need this" and while I didn't say it, it did turn me on that my wife had just told me she was looking forward to spending the next 2 nights and days fucking her boyfriend. A thought that has me horny already.

I know this isn't for everyone, what we're doing and how we're playing with it - and whether it's going too far or not far enough - but whatever, it feels good - for both of us. I really don't mind that much that she's going away with him. Earlier tonight I told her that I liked him fucking her and just as I said, I don't mind it. She just giggled and said that's a good thing for both of us.

Okay - my turn to recap some of the info for tonights issue is coming up - bidding adieu for now.

Steve,

As always it is good to read your post. You are correct in saying that this isn't for everyone. Not every couple have the strong foundation that you have with Sue, not every husband has the self confidence that you have when it comes to your relationship overall and the strong foundation with your wife.

As long as it feels good for you both and that you both enjoy the dynamic of your relationship than there is nothing wrong with what you are doing or the journey in which you are both on. It does seem that your both having open conversation about how each of you feel these days and as you have said both of you are enjoying it.

Embrace what you both clearly enjoy and continue to enjoy the journey.

Well, I got up to see her off to work before I go and get started now. She was somewhat more emotional with me this morning than I expected. She hugged me and there wasn't any cuck-teasing this morning, she just told me how much she loved me and how wonderful I was for giving her all the things I do. We kissed, a lot actually, and as I walked her down to the door and then out to her car she hugged me again and reached down and felt that my cock was hard. She smiled at me and said "take care of yourself tonight honey...." and then she added "but maybe wait after that?.... I promise we'll have fun on Sunday" and she cupped my balls and smiled and then said "I need to go honey". And I kissed her forehead and just said "go, it'll be fine...." and with that I pushed her into her car (you know - opened the door and motioned for her to go). When she closed the car door she mouthed to me "love you".

I know I'll feel differently later tonight but right now, I am very comfortable with her going off with him.

So what are your plans for this weekend STB?

Well, just walked in through the door to an empty house - so likely heading out to a buddies house in a bit - grab some dinner on the way - maybe drink some beer and watch something on TV since it's kind of rainy out. I'm sure the weather isn't putting a damper on whatever Sue is doing about now.

It's really just Saturday since she'll be home by sometime mid-day on Sunday - if it stops raining, the lawn is calling me asking me to mow it - if it doesn't stop raining, then not sure but I"m sure I can waste some time in Home Depot.

Steve, we don't have Home Depot over here but I'm pretty sure they don't sell the sort of tool you could be wearing out tonight. Better do as Sue says and just wear it the once! I'm sure either way you'll enjoy your time before she gets back.

Well the weather gods have cooperated for both of us. I am quite sure that Sue will be enjoying the shorts and short-sleeve top she brought with her and maybe even the bathing-suit given that it's almost 80 degrees out today. For me, I'm hoping to get the lawn mowed and maybe take a nap in the sun later this afternoon.

I admit it's lonely waking up alone and I'm sure if I dwelled on that part of it, I'd be depressed today. So trying to focus elsewhere - while at the same time - hugely turned on at the thought of her fucking Paul most of last night and likely again this morning.

Can't be long now. Sincerely hope the reunion works out well this time.

Steve - hopefully your weekend went as well as you expected it to.

Only have a few moments right now - but all is well, very well indeed.
I was pleasantly surprised by her energy and apparent desire for me come yesterday evening after a fun buildup.
She shared much about her time with him which, she giggled, got me hard again. We talked about other stuff but more about that when I have more time. But yes, yesterday was quite nice.

great to hear all went well, because, honestly it could have gone either way. sounds like your difficult time awhile back is paying dividends with better communication between the two of you.

It is always good to hear that everything went well for you and for Sue respectively. Looking forward to reading your next update.

Steve,
Your updates recently have reflected your sex life. Rather rare and affected by events out of your control no doubt. It's a shame that the biggest event for you before summer was diluted by Paul's golf needs. I'm sure Sue felt slightly cheated even if that did mean she was a little fresher for you on Sunday. Karma? It's also a shame that events for you have prevented you from updating all of us who waiting so eagerly for what was a pretty big test after all. I now wonder whether Sue will be trying again to get another session in with Paul before your daughter's return or whether she is feeling the need to maintain the bond with you while the house is still just your own. I know which one you would pick (Paul) but I think the choice might be more difficult for Sue this time.

Okay - a little bit of time right now to pen an update....

So - Sunday was very nice as I indicated. Sue was very loving and genuinely seemed to enjoy sex with me and was very into it. But she was also into being very explicit with me including encouraging me to look at her when she took her clothes off next to me and asking/telling me "you like that I spent the last 2 nights with him like this" as she lay there naked next to me. It was very surreal as I was so horny already and at that point I wasn't sure about what she wanted yet. I told her that it did turn me on and she smiled as I said that and she spread her legs a little bit and teased that "I don't think it's still that wet" and she giggled and said "my panties were wet when I took them off". It wasn't until she said "you can touch me" that I was sure she was in the mood and her body felt so warm when I reached out and touched her. She let me feel her breasts and moaned softly which made me feel good. I had slid my boxers off when I pulled her to me and felt her body against mine. When I felt her pussy, it was so warm and soft and when she spread her legs a little, my finger(s) slid in easily and again she moaned as I probed her warmth.

She wasn't cold emotionally at all - she was actually quite loving and wanting to be with me. As my fingers brought out her wetness her hands groped my cock and stroked me to be fully hard. We talked as we enjoyed getting fully revved up. We'd talked a little beforehand and now she was providing more details including, as I recall, her telling me how horny she was when they got there and how she "couldn't wait to get into the room". It was, as I said, a surreal moment as it just felt so incredibly arousing to be talking to her so openly like that. It felt good to be able to ask her "how many times did you guys do it?" and to hear her giggle and tell me "5 times..... but the last time was more for me!". She was looking right at me as she said "he came in me each time baby..... it was really nice....".

Our foreplay got more heated and it wasn't long before she was asking me "are you ready baby?.... I sure am....". It was more rhetorical than anything as she knew I was eagerly ready. I also knew what to expect and when I realized she was truly ready/in the mood to go further, without asking I reached out and took a condom out of the drawer in the nightstand. Her eyes were like saucers as she watched me roll it on and as I moved to push into her she looked up at me and just said "thank you" and as I pushed into her all the way she added "I didn't want you to cum in me tonight". My god did that turn me on - I know it sounded cold but it wasn't - as she said that she pulled her legs back for me and she told me to enjoy it. I told her how wonderful she felt and how horny it made me to know she'd been with him so much. She said things back to me and vice-versa that truly brought us both to a boil! She orgasmed first and when I felt her body tense and then relax and her pussy opened up was when I really went at her. I know some will laugh but it felt like an alpha-moment as I put her legs back around my arms and I took my turn with her. She came again just after I did as I continued thrusting in her - even though she didn't actually feel me cum she let go and I felt her body tremble beneath me as I slowly came down myself.

It was after that and into the week when we continue talking. She seemed quite interested and wanting reassurance that I was going to be okay with her desire for me to return to using condoms with her on a more regular basis and she teased me that she wasn't going to be as generous and let me have her bare for the near future. When I asked her why she just said that with her seeing Paul less over the summer, that she just felt it was right and that it was something she wanted as part of how things would be between the 3 of us. She seemed to want to hear from me that it was something I was going to be okay with and as I said I would be she reminded me that it was going to likely be for the summer "maybe until September baby". I didn't ask if there would be any special occasions - maybe July 4th or if we were to go away for a weekend or if maybe the kids weren't going to be home for a weekend. I actually already knew and could feel that she felt serious about it and at one point she looked at me and asked if I'd ever considered doing it for real.

Now this discussion continued last night when she lay next to me in her night-shirt and encouraged and watched me masturbate for her. She asked me if I remembered what she'd asked me the other night and when I said I did she asked me what I thought. I asked her what she meant by "real" and asked whether what we were doing wasn't real in some way? She said that it was real but that she had been feeling that her "allowing" me to have her bare so many times may have made it seem like something she wasn't serious about. I told her that I was happy whenever she would "allow me" and she asked me "what if I didn't allow you?" and before I could answer she added "what if I said no for a long time, would you still be okay... you know.... not knowing when or if you ever might have sex with me without a condom?". I asked er what was going on and why she was asking this and I told her what I'd said all along, that I would defer to her about sex with me in general and that if she wanted me to use condoms, that I would without questioning her. She smiled and said that she thought that maybe because she'd "allowed me" so many times recently that maybe I'd not felt the same. My cock was already hard and she looked at it and said to me "this turns you on talking about this doesn't it?" and I nodded yes. She asked me to tell her a little about what I was feeling and I told her honestly that it really did turn me on to not cum in her. She seemed very aroused when she told me that she loved watching me cum and that she loved seeing my cum in the condom. I may have said things I may come to regret but in the heat of the moment last night I told her that I loved the arousal and I told her again how I liked how it made me feel to know I was giving something so intimate to her lover and I told her that I thought I could easily go for the summer without feeling her bare if not longer, but I told her that I would surely need to still have sex with her, as I joked "to fill it while it's inside you" as something I wasn't sure I could do without. She squealed with delight as I told her that and she said again that with "seeing Paul less, having you not cum in me makes the time with him a little more special for me". I told her that it made me so crazy horny to hear her tell me she wanted that and wanted to enjoy it. Even with the angst of that heated discussion, my cock was still hard and drooling pre-cum that she would look at it and tell me "I know you mean what you're saying honey and I love that you can be honest with me". As I lay there with streaks of cum all over my chest and a big puddle on my belly she leaned over to me and said she loved me so much and loved that we could have fun like this. She then kissed me and as she played and collected my cum together she told me how sexy and erotic it made her feel to know that "none of this will be going inside me" as she held up two fingers with a thick string of cum still connected from her fingers to my stomach.

She didn't see Paul last night but has made plans to go see him over the weekend. It turns out that our son may be getting an internship for the summer at his school working there which would be good because it would give him a discount on his tuition for the last year - so he may not be coming home or may just be here for every other weekend. Either way, he won't be here this weekend and our daughter will be working (at the mall - but not a grunt job) on Saturday - so that is when Sue is going to go see Paul. I joked with her that he'll make time for her when he's not getting laid during the week and she punched me and told me to not be so gross.

Gotta run.

Status
Not open for further replies.