• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newbie Girl ;-)

• Thread starterDMarieGirl
  • Start date

DMarieGirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2009
Hi everyone!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 869
Hello glad you joined us here love to keep seeing more of you soon

Looking hot! Lets see some more please!!!

sweet!

hello from the North West of England!!! you look sexy! any more pics?!

Thnx for all the sweetness :eek:

Here's another pic of me. My big butt really LOL.

Neat forum and fetish. Very new to it all but I enjoy the read and stuff.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 531
Pretty cuckoldress!

DMarieGirl said:
Hi everyone!

I hope you gradually become more of a slut and let your pathetic cuckold experience the true humiliation of seeing real men give you the sexual pleasure you are capable of - but he isn't man enough to give you.

Huh? Who isn't man enough? You lost me! I'm a femdomy wife that likes to learn about stuff but my hubby does just fine ;-)

That's great but looking on this site suggests that either you or he is looking to stretch the boundaries and it is such a pleasure for a cuckold to see his wife fucked so much better by another man than it is possible for him to achieve, the sick feeling in his stomach as you tell him after another man has fucked you that that was the best sex you've ever had is precious!

Or ... it could be that I'm just horny and like to tease him about a 3 some with another guy. We did another girl, now it's my turn LOL.

K, interesting to see how your husband reacts to eating you out in front of the other guy!

Annnny way ... I was asked to share more pics and I did. Comments are always nice or what's the point? LOL

Thanks girl, you are really cute and if I was lucky enough to have you as a wife I'd let you have whoever you wished my sexy little lady!

You are gorgeous, sexy, and you have the right attitude. You definitely deserve to be fucked by two cocks at once. However, if you're looking to expand your domme role, maybe you should force your husband to watch you fuck another man until the guy cums on you, then you suck his dick until he's hard again, THEN they both fuck you. There are some guys on this board that would kill for that experience, and the fact that you're amazingly hot just adds more and more.

cracking ass!

DMarieGirl said:
Thnx for all the sweetness :eek:

Here's another pic of me. My big butt really LOL.

Neat forum and fetish. Very new to it all but I enjoy the read and stuff.

wow!!! what a sexy ass you have! that ass is a work of art!!! may I be greedy and ask for some more....please! I am a gentleman and a voyeur with manners!!!

vyr33

with love!

Yes, that ass is FANTASTIC! I would spend hours, just massaging and kissing your beautiful butt!

Users who are viewing this thread