• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newbie: Wife danced with another guy

• Thread startercam
  • Start date
cam said:
.... [Her red dress] isn't what my wife wore to work, so she once again went out of her way to dress up to dance with strange men! Apparently this time she started off with the same guy as last time, then rotated partners half way through to be with a new guy. She said he was an "amazing" dancer.

Sounds like your wife is getting into it. In essence, she's on her way...

cam said:
Later that night when we were in bed and started making love, I began talking about it asking her the kind of questions nyccouple suggested. We started getting into it a little bit and I asked her if she could feel [her dancing class partners] get hard when she danced with them. She began moaning, and said yes!

That's very promising...

cam said:
I told her that was hot.

Good response...

cam said:
We haven't talked about it while not having sex, yet.

If you expand your suggestive comments next time your wife is fucking you... something to the effect you would find it hot if she were to take one of her dance partners... she'll start turning that over in the back of her mind, more or less all the time — especially at her next dance class.

cam said:
Not sure how she would feel about in under more normal conditions.

Commenting to your wife about her expanding her sexual horizons "in a normal way" under "more normal conditions" may cause her to begin thinking of it as a normal topic of conversation. A way to do it may be to say something suggestive to her before she leaves for work in the morning on her next dance class day (when you won't be able to accompany her because, unfortunately, you will once again have to "work late"). Something like, "When you feel X getting hard this evening, why don't you find an opportunity to reach down and squeeze his cock...? He'll appreciate you responding to him in that way, and won't be offended..."

Then, your wife won't be able to argue because she'll have to leave for work. But, she'll think about it as the day passes and, in the evening, at her dance class...

Yeah, there are some updates. I'll post on it tomorrow. As it is, it's off to bed for me.

Wow great story, i think i will take dance lessons with my wife and see where it goes.

My side of the story...

One time when my husband and I were out on the town we had both been drinking and he was off shooting pool so I went off dancing and making a long story short I ended up dancing with a guy I had never met before and he basically took advantage of the fact I had been drinking.

Dawn...I think we would all like a detailed description of how he "took advantage"...maybe you could start another thread :)

Hi everyone. Been a while since I updated. We've been keeping up with the classes. I went with her last week and actually got to see her share a dance with one of the guys she practiced with the week before (on account of the fact that I wasn't there and didn't know the dance). We've also been doing a bit more of the "dirty talk" about it in the bedroom (which she seems to be getting pretty into), but I'm not really sure where things should/could go from here.

Cam:

My wife and I started in a similar way. We had been role playing and talking aour her past boyfriends for a while. Then one night we were out with friends and this tall good looking stranger asked her to dance. By the end of the night he was touching and kissing her on the dance floor. Nothing further happend that night but is sure did lead us to cuckolding.

I think the guy had fingered fuck her while they were dancing :p

My wife said he did finger fuck her in a dark corner of the dance floor while he felt him up.

man I hope it happens for u

Not really any more updates. We had our last class this past Friday which I went to after skipping the two before that. I did get to see her dance with a couple of the other guys she had been paired with in the previous weeks when she went by herself, though. It was pretty hot to see her dancing close with other guys she had built up a rapport with and become friendly with over the preceding weeks, but nothing else has happened to speak of.

Cam....

Thanks for the update, but your update seems to have lost its luster and detail. Have you lost interest in the idea? Did something happen between you and her that has made you change your mind or reconsider?

Talk to us, buddy.

Great story. This is how it started for me as well, though in our case she danced with a guy that she already had the hots for. Before they even got together I found it so hot that after a night in each others company we would get back to hers and she would be dripping wet. Soooo exciting.

At anytime while your wife was dancing with other guys did you see any of them "feeling her up", squeezing or rubbing her ass, pressing their leg in-between hers so she could hump his leg and he could rub his hard cock against her's? When she got home from the dance lessons you did not attend was her pussy extra wet and gooy like maybe she had been fucked?

Dirtyoleman said:
At anytime while your wife was dancing with other guys did you see any of them "feeling her up", squeezing or rubbing her ass, pressing their leg in-between hers so she could hump his leg and he could rub his hard cock against her's? When she got home from the dance lessons you did not attend was her pussy extra wet and gooy like maybe she had been fucked?

I watched my wife dance with a stranger one night when we were at a night club with a bunch of friends. This guy was tall, strong, good looking and black. They danced for a long time and yes, I did see both of them feeling eachother up. To the point were one of my friends noticed and suggested I do something before this guy takes advantage of my wife. Little did my friend know I was enjoying watching the two of them together. Late in the night he asked her if she wanted to go to his car and smoke a joint. She did. I was not able to watch but later she told me that they kissed and he finger fucked her.

Now you must know more than that happened with your wife. The Big Black Man aint going away with a kiss, sticky fingers and his nuts hurting from being overweight.

Reactions: PlannB
I asked if she did anything else. Other than a slight hand job she said nothing else happened that night. Maybe that is why he never called her.

Reactions: PlannB

Users who are viewing this thread