• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

• Thread startertania
  • Start date

tania

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2007
Hi everybody. Im Tania. Im new here but wanted to say Hi!

Welcome tania. You have a great body there, nice tits, shaven cunt, no tanlines. Tell us more about your interests and adventures with black cock.

Hi Will & Eve

ty. my tat is a rose.

sexi lady...personally think that tat is a waste on that beautiful body, but i'm prob in minority these days

I have a 4 leaf clover on my back. Thinking about a spade. Any ideas on where it should go?

tats

actually, I got the rose tat to cover another one. I just want a small spade or blk devil tat on my but or somewhere that a bathing suit will cover.

tania said:
actually, I got the rose tat to cover another one. I just want a small spade or blk devil tat on my but or somewhere that a bathing suit will cover.

The spade/devil should go in the middle of your clean shaven pubic mound.

Nice picture Tania......you look very hot and sexy, I'm sure many blk men would love the chance to give it to you good, and show you what youve been missing.

I'd do her and get her done, tat (which I am not crazy about on women either) or not. The rest of her more than makes up for a tat.

Hello Muleman here nice looking lady you are and I agree wit the Pooch you don't need any markings your body is good enough. After all I'd just as soon eat whats below the rose as the rose. Welcome to the DC

Great body!

Hi Tania,
You have a great body. Love that tat. Hope you show us more. Have you evah had a niggah yet?

Hope you have learned the pleasure and thrill of bareback with black!

Users who are viewing this thread