• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

newby

cumluv

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi Im Jane 29, from Manchester England looking for a good hard fucking from lots of blackmen and then cum in my unprotected pussy.

Look at my pics and let me known what you would like to do to me

Luv

Jane

Attachments

• tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 3,000
  • suck.jpg
    suck.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 2,228
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 2,770
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jane

I would love to watch you get fucked by a big black cock and then wank on you...interested. Maybe you may even let me have a turn in your pussy?

Those pictures of you with that big black cock in your mouth really turn me on. Can we have some more? I would love to watch you having your pussy licked and ridden doggy style as you suck another big dick... Here's hoping..

i'd love to see some photo's of me fucking you real hard with your legs behind your head. and those tits!, i'd have em bouncing up into your face so hard.i'd like for you to suck every bit of cum out of my fatcock and spit it in some wimpy boyfriend/husbands face.

Great horny pics. I'd love to clean up for you. I enjoyed wanking to your photographs.
w2w

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheshire Cat

Previously lived in Cheshire, now in Memphis. As a bull I'd fuck the hell out of you, and invite friends to have their way. Would you like being tied and blindfolded and not know who is staisfying your needs??? Man Women stap-on???

Older black man fat black cock bareback my proven potent spunk will give you a fat pregnant tummy think how hub will feel as your hot pussy crowns the coal black babyshead off my fucking his sexy wife im me to chat about it

you are a beautiful sexy woman and looks fantastic being fucked by your
black master. l would love to be in the same room wanking my little cock
whilst you were being regally fucked to heaven by beautiful black cocks
please post more pic's so l can wank my puny cock for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back