• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newest Cuck Experience

• Thread startermobinson
  • Start date

mobinson

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2012
Hi all - New to the board, but i've been a cuck for awhile, and i've always had a small cock. I want to share my latest experience. Our bull was over, and my wife told me i could fuck her while he watched for once. I was so excited, but after about 45 seconds, i could see what they had planned for me. as i thrusted she yawned, and asked me if i was in yet. i pushed harder into her, and she simply stared back at me, looked right in my eyes, and said, "honey, your cock is small, and everyone knows it."

she told me to go into the bathroom, and jerk off to her moans as our bull satisfied her completely. i've never been so humiliated. anyone else have stories like this?

mobinson said:
Hi all - New to the board, but i've been a cuck for awhile, and i've always had a small cock. I want to share my latest experience. Our bull was over, and my wife told me i could fuck her while he watched for once. I was so excited, but after about 45 seconds, i could see what they had planned for me. as i thrusted she yawned, and asked me if i was in yet. i pushed harder into her, and she simply stared back at me, looked right in my eyes, and said, "honey, your cock is small, and everyone knows it."

she told me to go into the bathroom, and jerk off to her moans as our bull satisfied her completely. i've never been so humiliated. anyone else have stories like this?

that must be rough
you were in a no win situation though
your wife's pussy has been stretched by a much bigger man
it was a long shot that you could give her any meaningful penetration
im on the opposite side of the equation, if I have a bang or two with a wife- their husband's sex lives pretty much cease to exist. it's not something that I can help, it's just my size
i obviously don't know how you feel inside, but if you thought that you'd be able to give your wife pleasure... those days are long gone

etg044 said:
that must be rough
you were in a no win situation though
your wife's pussy has been stretched by a much bigger man
it was a long shot that you could give her any meaningful penetration
im on the opposite side of the equation, if I have a bang or two with a wife- their husband's sex lives pretty much cease to exist. it's not something that I can help, it's just my size
i obviously don't know how you feel inside, but if you thought that you'd be able to give your wife pleasure... those days are long gone
etg044 I would like to thank you for your service to keep married women satisfied. Because of men like you I am able to enjoy a loving and happy marriage!

mobinson said:

Wow, they were SO UNDERSTANDING and they even let you show them what you had learn from watching the bull.

45 seconds is an impresive performance for a premature ejaculator.

I read in the newspaper of a Doctor who lasted only 3 strokes when he decided to slip his penis in a female patient without asking her first. He told the Court it was not real sex, because it was over b4 it started.

There were 7 other women who admitted he gave them a similar "medical treatment", so I suspose they were short-changed also. They only complained after the Police came around to ask why they had changed Doctors.

Maybe the reason that Doctors drink so much alcohol is to calm their throbbing manhood down. All the pussy they look at each day must program them like Pavlov's dog to "cum quick". The time slot is only 10 mins before the next pussy cums through the dooway to keep it's appointment.

All that tit and bum, is a lot of temptation for any man to handle.

kenev said:
what about the female doctors looking at bulls

I admit you have a point there kenev - but I have never asked female Doctors whether that is a temptation for them or not.

How many men (if any) would complain if a female Doctor told them that he had a nice penis, then slowly wanked him to orgasm, or alternatively sucked them off?

Saraha said:
I admit you have a point there kenev - but I have never asked female Doctors whether that is a temptation for them or not.

How many men (if any) would complain if a female Doctor told them that he had a nice penis, then slowly wanked him to orgasm, or alternatively sucked them off?

I had a RN that was 17 years younger than me suck me off one night while I was in the hospital. I came in her mouth and she swallowed my cum but said she would like to fuck me too but was afraid of getting caught. Not only was she my nurse that night but she was my wife too. I've often wondered how many other guys she ever gave a blow job when they were her patient in the hospital. She claims none.
I have been trying to talk her into fucking other guys while I watch but no luck yet. She is 48 now and I'm 65 so I have the hope that someday soon she will feel the need for younger cock. She is a Physcian Assistant now and every now and then I'll ask her if she handled any cocks that day that she would like to fuck. Most of the times she just says no but sometimes she just ignores me and that makes me think maybe she had examined one she would like to try on for size.:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread