• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newest encounter

• Thread starterMonterey
  • Start date
M

Monterey

My wife and I shared another sexual experience last week with her new lover. If you dont remember from my last thread (http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5817), she has hooked up with one of the guys that works next door. They made plans last Tuesday to get together on Wednesday after he got back from work. He was again respectful and asked what WE wanted to do (threesome, have me watch). I did want to watch them but I knew, being only the second time they have been together, that he would be nervous enough with just her, let alone having me standing there watching. So my wife and I decided that it would be best to hide in the closet and watch from there again. We also taped the encounter.

She was definitely excited to be able to get him in bed again! So he came over and I could hear them kissing. Last time I couldnt see them from the closet until they got on the bed. So my wife made more of an effort this second time to lead him in front of the closet door so I could watch them kiss and undress. My wife is really turned on by the thought of kissing him in front of me. Last week, the 2 of us went over to talk to him after work. This was the first time I had formally met him. She wanted to kiss him so bad while I stood there. Something came up and we had to cut our visit short so I never got to see it that day.

Anyways, they undressed and he layed her on the bed. He went down on her for a quick minute and then climbed on top of her. They were closer to the end of the bed at first this time (closer to the closet where I was watching from) so I had a very nice view of his dick penetrating her. She wasnt as nervous this time around and you could tell she was relaxed and enjoying him.

After a few minutes of doing her missionary style, he got up and she got into the doggystyle position. This is her 2nd favorite postion after being on top of the guy. He wasted no time in putting his dick in her. I couldnt see much from my point but the video captured it good. She was moaning pretty loud and he did her at a nice quick pace, grabbing her hips and fucking her deep. The video showed a nice shot of him pulling out of her near the end (which I will post in a few). Very hot to see his dick slide out of her!

After that she got on top of him. She grabbed ahold of his dick and he slid right up into her. They fucked this way for at least 10 minutes. She really wanted to blow him this time. We had planned for her to blow him (at first) from the side so I could see her do it. Then she would move in front of him and finish him. She wanted to have him cum in her mouth and swallow him. The thought of this turned us both on immensely. But I guess he was a little nervous about doing that for some reason. (I think it has been a long time since he got a blowjob he was unsure if he would be able to finish this way). So she kept riding him. At one point she leaned back and grinded against him, her hands on his knees. She managed to have one of the most intense orgasms I have ever seen her have. I could tell from the closet that she was going to cum. Her moans and heavy breathing were a sure sign. It was a very hot sight watching this guy making her cum and watching her body get rigid and shake!!

After her orgasm, he flipped her over into the missionary position again and proceeded to fuck the hell out of her. Her head was hanging off the bed a little and her fucked her fast and hard. You could tell he was ready to cum. And cum he did! Blasted a load right in my wife's pussy. It was a major turn on to watch him bury his dick deep in her and cum hard, blowing his load inside her! They laid there for a few minutes before he cleaned up and left to go home.

Definitely another hot experience! My wife and I talked about it for most of the rest of the night. I could tell she was still really horny and turned on by it. She gave me one of the most amazing blowjobs she ever has later that night. Very hot! And two days ago my wife and I watched the video of them before having our own fun :)

So, she is going over to talk to him later after work. She is going to see if he wants to get together tomorrow. But this time I will be watching from the doorway of the bedroom. He has already said he was cool with that but we just wanted him to get a little comfortable with the wife first before I stand there and watch. I, myself, am a little nervous about watching from the doorway. Another first. But gradually working towards the threesome too :)

Hope you enjoyed this!

Ok gonna post from screencaps from the video....

Ok, pic 1) He lays her on the bed and licks her pussy

pic 2) He gets on top of her and slides his dick in. Nice view from the closet :)

pic 3) Him fucking her

pic 4) You can see his dick inside her and the smile on her face :)

pic 5) Getting ready to slide his dick in her doggystyle

Attachments

• 100_1695.jpg
    100_1695.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,244
  • 100_1696.jpg
    100_1696.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 824
  • 100_1697.jpg
    100_1697.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 664
  • 100_1698.jpg
    100_1698.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,020
  • 100_1699.jpg
    100_1699.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,350
Watching from the closet

That was awesome! That's how my wife and I started out doing this. I watched her from the closet a few times until she asked him if I could watch. I will have to post all the details of our encounters. She said it turned her on so much knowing i was watching them. She came so hard and so many times. I'm sure the fact that his cock was 8.5" might have had something to do with it. :)

pic 6, 7, and 8) Doggystyle fucking. She was way into it and moaning kinda loud

pic 9) You can make out his dick in her pussy in this shot

pic 10) This is where he was pulling out of her before she got on top of him

Attachments

• 100_1700.jpg
    100_1700.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 324
  • 100_1701.jpg
    100_1701.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 329
  • 100_1702.jpg
    100_1702.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 299
  • 100_1703.jpg
    100_1703.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 567
  • 100_1704.jpg
    100_1704.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 624
pic 11) She grabs his cock and helps him into her pussy. He slid right in deeply with no hesitation :)

pic 12) She grinds against his dick

pic 13) Love this shot! You can see his dick clearly penatrating her. Loved seeing his dick slide up inside her from the closet! :)

pic 14) He grabs her ass and works her body up and down on his cock. Love seeing this guys hands all over my wife's naked ass :)

pic 15) Another pic of her riding him

Attachments

• 100_1705.jpg
    100_1705.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 512
  • 100_1706.jpg
    100_1706.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 402
  • 100_1707.jpg
    100_1707.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 641
  • 100_1708.jpg
    100_1708.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 362
  • 100_1709.jpg
    100_1709.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 623
Nice pics! Brings back memories...wish we had taped it like that. We had incredible sex afterwards too...for many days! We still get pretty wild just talking about it. Now we have a new friend who is literally ten inches that she can't seem to get enough of. Found him on Adult Friend Finder...who would have thought you could find guys like that on the internet!

pic 16) This is the moment she had her orgasm. Very intense. Loved seeing her get off on another guy! Her body was rigid and shaking and they laughed about it after she caught her breathe :)

pic 17) At the moment of his orgasm. He fucked her hard and fast. The headboard was hitting the wall and he was breathing hard. Then he went deep, grunted, and filled her with cum :)

Hope you enjoyed my story/pics. Looking forward to sharing my next adventure!!

Attachments

• 100_1710.jpg
    100_1710.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 726
  • 100_1711.jpg
    100_1711.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 821
cuckstrkrboy said:
Nice pics! Brings back memories...wish we had taped it like that. We had incredible sex afterwards too...for many days! We still get pretty wild just talking about it. Now we have a new friend who is literally ten inches that she can't seem to get enough of. Found him on Adult Friend Finder...who would have thought you could find guys like that on the internet!

Thanks for the comments! Not only do I love sharing her physically, but I love being able to share the story and pics here as well! Yes we have had a lot of hot sex lately too. Definitely puts a spark in our love life!

Its kinda funny too. All these years we have talked about this and experimented, the guy that winds up being the most open-minded and willing is literally right next door! :p

She's not big on penis size. In fact, one guy she fooled around with had an 8" dick and she didnt enjoy it very much. This guy is smaller then that but she enjoys him more...

very nice

that was outstanding guys. Thanks for the post

AWESOME.

Congrats on being there to get the footage. A hot slut wife at work living out a fantasy....awesome.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Keep an eye out for the details of my newest encounter that we had on Tuesday.

Hot Thread

Monty,

Thanks for a hot post. Your slut is hot hot hot!

hallo

hallo i am new in this forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Really cool post. Please make sure to update us on the rest of the footage on your new adventures. It sounds like the two of you are having a lot of fun doing this. My husband, Brad is planning on doing the same thing as soon as we can get ahole of a digital camcorder.

Thanks for sharing!

Macy

Thanks for the additional comments! :) I will try and post the details from our latest adventure sometime this weekend, (if not sooner). I'll post the sexy email my wife wrote me after too :)

Yes please do.

Your wife's pics make me hard as a rock.

WOW! What a hot story and amazing thread...

I was just passing through this board today, but when I read your story, I had to register so that I could see those pics. Your wife is beautiful, and I'm glad you shared her (with us and him).

Thanks for the compliments! :D

We had another romp yesterday. My wife answered the door in a HOT schoolgirl outfit, stockings, and 6 inch heels. Needless to say, he was quite happy to see that! And of course I got to watch the whole thing :) Keep an eye out for the details and pics sometime in the next day or 2...

Users who are viewing this thread