• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newlywed Looking to get Fucked

• Thread starterjessbaybee34
  • Start date
wow..you are fucking beautifull! I wish you were my WIFE!! Curious though , did you marry your husband knowing he would let you do this? Also, I agree with you that letting your husband eat you out after you've been fucked hard and filled with black cum is the HOTTEST thing ever!!! Wish it could be me!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow..you are fucking beautifull! I wish you were my WIFE!! Curious though , did you marry your husband knowing he would let you do this?

UnderstandingHusband said:
wow..you are fucking beautifull! I wish you were my WIFE!! Curious though , did you marry your husband knowing he would let you do this? Also, I agree with you that letting your husband eat you out after you've been fucked hard and filled with black cum is the HOTTEST thing ever!!! Wish it could be me!

Thanks for the comments. Well both my husband and I are very sexual. We both knew that we would eventually start fucking other people. I'm fine with him fucking other girls while i watch or in a threesome and its the same for him. We have sex alllll the time and we both just realize that he is a male slut and i'm a total ***** slut.

Jess <3
:flash:

If ya reply to 'em all then I guess I'm last in line but I'm a patient man. In the meantime, why don't you check out my yahoo group. If this place makes you horny it will make you squirt! LOL

Url is in my signature at the bottom of each post I make.

And just a tip.....might wanna be careful so flippantly tossing the n word around. Not all the black guys here appreciate that no matter how hot the chick is. Right, Mule?

PM me

If its a good fucking you want PM me and I will definitely wear that pussy out.

Chocolate:hump:

Where At Lil Momma

:whatever: WHERE R U GONNA B

Jess, send a pair of your panties out to all the bulls who will have to wait in line to enjoy your beautiful body.

Users who are viewing this thread