• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

News Story! White wife cuckolds hubby

I don't think this is necessarily good for the "movement." The more this (bbc/mwf) flies under the radar the more those of us who engage in it can enjoy it. If the government gets wind of this phenomenon then they'll surely try to say we can't do it under the guise of conservatism.

cant find it in there

what date was the story...didnt see that headline

Last edited by a moderator:
She is hot for sure........

But you also see how the Bush administration is catering to conservative pundits on morality issues. Rightly or wrongly. If another Republican regime is elected into the White House we can expect more of the same with the long arm of government increasing its ever expanding grasp, possibly even into our bedrooms.

Ha!

She is hot for sure........

But you also see how the Bush administration is catering to conservative pundits on morality issues. Rightly or wrongly. If another Republican regime is elected into the White House we can expect more of the same with the long arm of government increasing its ever expanding grasp, possibly even into our bedrooms.

If the war on terrorism is not continued then your ass will not exist under Muslim religion rule. Think about that ole Pimp! You can not deny that, no one can.

It is so funny to read these ridiculous posts. people are still attacking Christianity while a radical religious group of Muslims is trying to kill all of you. Are you in denial or just that damn stupid? What do you say? Do you say "well, those Muslims want to kill us but those Chrisitans are trying to cram religion down our throats." That is what all of you sound like. What "rights and privileges" have you lost? When was the last time a Baptist showed up at your door strapped with a bomb. You people are stupid!

I never said anything about terrorism and I agree it's the single, greatest issue of our time and must be addressed. But it must be addressed smartly and correctly.

And I know liberals will fuck me over just like the right will but they don't usually have the shameful hypocrisy to espouse moral superiority while doing so.

And how has that long arm of conservatism bandied about by republican regimes affected me and swingers in general? Look at the number of swing clubs and swinger parties raided in the last 5 years comparative to the ten years prior. I'm almost afraid to continue hosting my parties and believe me.......I keep all 4 eyes peeled.......the ones in front AND in back of my head!

Getting back to original topic ... this seems sorta fake.

I tried to add a comment on the Rocky Talk Live blog site.

It reads: "Which woman would walk into the courtoom dressed like that, if she wanted to make a good impression on the judge?

Seems like a set up.

On a related note, the whole interracial NSA relationships, cuckold, and hotwife scenes is taking off in the US at an unbelievable rate.

What I CAN believe is that the lawsuit contained these details, because a cuckold is really all about enjoying the humiliation. And this is VERY humiliating!!

Seems like white women are flocking to black men in droves. And it's not the size either ...

Anyway - mail me if you want more details.

"

Don't know if it will work though

What a stupid statement. Got any proof? - the only thing I see taking off is your imagination.......lol.

Choices ???

Moral Majority vs Tax & Spend Liberals---The Moral Majority isn't affecting my sex life yet but the Tax & Spend Libs are. By the time I am done working more to pay their tax increases I am too tired to fuck. Even so this is a great site and still a great country.

Not going into a whole political debate here as it isn't the appropriate venue. But I will say this. NO place in the country is more conservative than the appalachian Bible belt in which I live (ask Larry Flynt). And as far as taxes go.......talk to me when Bush stops giving all the breaks to his rich, fat-cat buddies so they can continue widening the chasm between the haves and have nots. The good ole boy scheme where the rich get richer and the working many pays the bills.....the bills that kill.

The date on the story is 6/27/2007. There is also a teaser article on 6/26/07.

The story is real...it's actually the (Denver) Rocky Mountain News's web page.

I don't think this is necessarily good for the "movement." The more this (bbc/mwf) flies under the radar the more those of us who engage in it can enjoy it. If the government gets wind of this phenomenon then they'll surely try to say we can't do it under the guise of conservatism.

I don't think this is the case, sir.

The more coverage the better!

The USA government is not extremely racist. They have many non-White people in high positions of power.

That lady is stunningly beautiful, by the way.

Almost as beautiful as Heidi Klum.:D

What a stupid statement. Got any proof? - the only thing I see taking off is your imagination.......lol.

It certainly is here in England, anyway.

I alone know of twenty White women who are fucking Black men and they all have White husbands.

Five of them are pregnant already.

I wasn't speaking of a racist government but rather a conservative one.

Those 5 women should be very proud (please do take note of the intended dripping sarcasm).

The date on the story is 6/27/2007. There is also a teaser article on 6/26/07.

The story is real...it's actually the (Denver) Rocky Mountain News's web page.

Went to the Rocky Mountain News website and did and archive search. No such article was found on either 6/26/2007 or 6/27/2007

Worked for me the very first time I clicked the link. Maybe they deleted the entire story from their site because of negative publicity or legal issues seeing as how it is an active suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back