• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Next door surprise!

• Thread starterhoser4me
  • Start date
hoser4me said:
I just wrote this. It has some elements of fact to it. Enjoy!

My name is Angela, and my hubby is Tony. We are both in our early 40's Tony works in IT, and I work in a corporate fitness center. We are both in very good shape physically. I am brunette 5'6" 120lbs, and my measurements are 34C 25 37. I am able to work out daily, and get hit on frequently by both men and women. Recently, I had an experience which would change our lives forever.

Tony and I have a very active sex life, which includes lots of fantasy play, toys, etc. He introduced me to interracial sex videos some time ago, and we have several black dildos and butt plugs to spice up our sex play. My favorite "actor" by far is Lexington Steele. The first time I saw him in a movie, I creamed like crazy and came almost instantly when I touched my pussy. We have most of his IR movies, and I even ordered the Lex Steele cyber skin dildo, which is molded from the man himself. It is by far my favorite, and we have spent many hours with it shoved all the way up my pussy or asshole. I am now able to take it all the way up my ass, with another large black dong in my pussy.

Tony has even suggested on a few occasions that I should try the real thing, but I have been too reticent to follow through. All this was about to change without warning. It started when the house next door was sold.

After the new owner moved in, we stopped by with a house warming gift. The door was answered by a beautiful young blond woman, who introduced herself as Amy. And inside were her two young children, who were unmistakably half black. We chatted for awhile, and Amy told us their father is a record company exec, who lived in L.A. and traveled quite a bit. She met him when working as a model out there. He helped her buy a house here so she could be close to family and friends. He had some buddies nearby who would stop by to help her with man work around the house. She and I hit it off right away.

About a week later, our youngest went off to college. Now we finally had an empty nest. I took full advantage, prancing around in skimpy outfits to tease Tony. Sex took place anywhere we felt like it. We watched our IR movies on the big theater system. Life was good.

One evening, Tony was distracted by a baseball game when I told him that Amy wanted to see some of my Wicked Weasel swimsuits. I had told her about them the day before when we were out in front of the house. So I came out of the bedroom decked out in a white g string, with the top that barely covered my aggressive nipples and bottom that just about covered my pussy lips. And I was smooth as a baby with my brazilian wax. I put a few other skimpy suits in a bag to take with me. Amy had told me to come over about 9pm. So at 9, I announced I was leaving to go next door. And I was still wearing the bikini. That got his attention. "You are going out of the house dressed like that?" Tony exclaimed. "Why not" I answered. "It's hot and dark outside, and I thought Amy would get a kick out of it". So out the door I went. It was dark and sultry, and I felt naughty with my bare butt and tit flesh hanging out, and my pussy started to moisten. The grass felt cool under my bare feet as I took the short walk across and rang the doorbell.

I heard footsteps, and the outside light came on. The door opened, and there stood a very large muscular shirtless black man. He wore only a pair of bike type shorts. My sense of shock was palpable. I almost turned around and ran back home. But in a weak voice, I asked for Amy. "Oh, her brother came to get her about 15 minutes ago. Some kind of urgent family thing". I was at a absolute loss for words. He introduced himself as Lavar. He said was a close friend, and Amy had called him up to come over and watch the kids (who were upstairs sleeping) while she went out. As he spoke, he eyed my nearly naked body up and down. My nipples were hard as rocks and my juices were flowing freely.

Lavar invited me in, and against my better judgment I followed him into the house. I weakly explained my near nudity and opened the bag of bikinis I had planned to show to Amy. He complimented me on how great I looked in the suit, and I couldn't help but notice a huge growing bulge in his shorts. And when I saw him smile, I knew he noticed that I noticed.

He was making frozen margaritas, and I accepted his offer of one. We chatted for awile, and he came and sat next to me on the sofa. Suddenly, he pulled me close and began kissing me. His hands were all over me, grabbing my bare ass and fondling my tits. My teenie bikini just fell off under his assault and there I was naked. He stood up, and I instinctively knelt in front of him and pulled down his shorts, freeing a massive black hardon. It was a thing of beauty. Long, thick and so black it was almost purple. I began to kiss and lick the shaft, then taking the head into my mouth. He grabbed my head and began to face fuck me. Soon, almost the whole of his wet cock was down my throat. My hands were on his tight ass, massaging his cheeks as he pushed deeper inside my mouth. I reached lower and began to stroke his ass crack with my index finger. He moaned, so I took that as his ok to continue and slid a finger in his asshole and massaged his prostate. His cock got even harder, and I could tell he was getting close to coming. Suddenly, he slid out of my mouth and lifted me up and carried me to the kitchen table and laid me on my back. With my legs up in the air he positioned his cock at the entrance to my wet pussy and slowly slid the entire length inside me, which caused me to have an explosive orgasm. I could see his cream coating his cock as he began rapidly pumping me. He grabbed my ankles, taking one of my feet into his mouth and sucking my toes while he tore up my pussy.

End of Part 1

Lavar, lol!

Next chapter in progress, got slammed by work. Hopefully by this weekend.

Part IV

Just a quick chapter. This writing stuff is hard work!! :slow: More to come!

I muddled through some chores, still very horny and kinda loopy. When I went back outside, I saw Amy had left her flip flops by the chaise. I grabbed them and went back inside. I was about to go upstairs and get dressed to go next door when the doorbell rang. I went to the door figuring Amy had come back to get them. But when I opened the door, standing there instead was the neighbor down the street. He was a black kid in his early 20's who lived with his parents. He was clutching some mail in his hands. Apparently the carrier left it in his box by mistake. So there I was standing there naked again in front of a black man. I quickly excused myself and ran inside, grabbing a towel. But the damage was already done. When I came back, he was sporting a huge bulge in his khaki shorts. And my pussy was getting really moist again. I took the mail, thanking him profusely. And, almost as in a dream, I invited him in for a beer. He introduced himself as Michael, and told me he had just returned home from college. And that he saw me last night in front of the house. Michael told me that I looked amazing, and he had a hard time falling asleep after seeing me outside in my g-string. The bulge had gotten even larger in his shorts. And for the second time in less that 24 hours, I found myself on my knees in front of a black man, The towel was on the floor, and his shorts were around his ankles. His cock was large, but not quite as big as Lavar's. I managed to work almost the whole thing down my throat, and reached around and poked a finger in his anus. That was all it took, and he groaned and let looks an enormous load into my mouth. I choked it down quickly, swallowing as much as could. Then the door opened again, It was Amy, and I could hear her saying "I just stopped by to pick up my flip.....". She stopped, and put her hands on her hips, smiling wickedly, "Boy, you are making up for lost time" she purred. "Hi Michael, I see you have met Angie." "You know, I could have been Tony." "And you don't want to give the poor man a heart attack", she cackled. She came over and gave Michael a high five. " see Mike, I told you the old mail in the wrong box trick would work", she laughed. I felt silly, kneeling there with cum on my face while Amy mocked me. But I was wet. Very wet. "Ange, my dear, I can see we are going to have a lot of fun together" Amy came over and gave Michael's cock a stroke, depositing more cum on my face. "Now let's get you cleaned up and we are going clothes shopping. And not just any clothes store, mind you!"

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread