Nice group on skype if you show your wife photos

• Thread starterwwdp
  • Start date

wwdp

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2023
There is a nice small group on skype with men who show their wives photos. There is a easy simple proof to join. With a couple of easy rules to follow. Drop me a line if you are interested.

• Love
Reactions: lopecorine, exhibitionguy, Saragomez and 15 others
I'm interested

wwdp said:
There is a nice small group on skype with men who show their wives photos. There is a easy simple proof to join. With a couple of easy rules to follow. Drop me a line if you are interested.

I am most definitely interested

I’m interested

Please message me details

Anyone wanna see my wife’s pics

Reactions: NatureGreenX and ddjaneluvsd
wwdp said:
very interested

Where the fuck is our explanation

Reactions: TexaKancpl
i'minterested

wwdp said:
Let me know. Im interested

I'm interested

Im intrested

dvpeeking said:
Let me know. Im interested
I think this was all a hoax. Never heard anything back from the original poster, I might need how to create a group on Skype myself . I aint exactly tech smart so I do not know how hard it would be to do so.

Reactions: Bmilfslut
Interested hundreds of pics of the wife.

Reactions: Nevada and Chndhbc
That
TexaKancpl said:
I think this was all a hoax. Never heard anything back from the original poster, I might need how to create a group on Skype myself . I aint exactly tech smart so I do not know how hard it would be to do so.
That works. Let me know if you do.

Reactions: Dirtmaria and TexaKancpl