• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nice to meet you all

littlemary

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hey. Iam Mary and iam 29. Been married 10 years. Our sexlife is almost zero after my husband cheated me. After big fight husband agreed with me and I caged him and we agreed he wont get inside me anymore until i tell otherwise. Lately i have been dating with good boyfriend and done mostly kissing. Iam going to train husband into good cuckold servant. My dream is getting pregnant with boyfriend when husband is watching us.

Hey. Iam Mary and iam 29. Been married 10 years. Our sexlife is almost zero after my husband cheated me. After big fight husband agreed with me and I caged him and we agreed he wont get inside me anymore until i tell otherwise. Lately i have been dating with good boyfriend and done mostly kissing. Iam going to train husband into good cuckold servant. My dream is getting pregnant with boyfriend when husband is watching us.
Luvky guy to have such an open minded wife

Kik or Skype?

It is good to read a post from a wife that has taken control of her marriage. Considering your husband cheated on you, you are on point in that he does not deserve to have sexual intimacy with you and it is good that he understands that he will never again be inside of you any longer until (IF) you ever invite him back. Chastity is what he needs and deserves considering he seems to not be able to control his own penis.

After 10 years of marriage, that has since become a sexless marriage; it is fitting that you would seek out a boyfriend, someone that could develop a connection with, someone that could eventually give you suitable off-spring, a pregnancy based on a connection with your boyfriend as your husband watches on and learns how to be a dedicated cuckold husband.

HI Ms. Mary,
Hey. I am Mary and I am 29.
Good. 29 is a very nice age.
Been married 10 years.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Our sex life is almost zero, after my husband cheated on me.
Not good....
After a big fight....
Bringing your feelings out into the open and initiating a big fight with him was the right thing to do.
..... my husband agreed with me, and I caged him.
Requiring your husband to agree to being locked in a cock cage, with you his sole key holder, was also the right thing to do.
and we are\greed he won't get inside me anymore until I tell him otherwise.
Maybe it will help keep him reminded of your new-found authority if you wear the key to his cock cage around your neck, like a necklace.
Lately I have been dating with a good boyfriend, and done mostly kissing. I am going to train my husband into being a good cuckold servant. My dream is getting pregnant with my boyfriend when my husband is watching us.
Excellent. I think you're on the right track, Ms. Mary. As one woman, an experienced cuckoldres, put it elsewhere on the web in a word of advice to married women: "If you keep your husband in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Please keep us informed as you make progress with your now-submissive soon-to-be cuckold husband, and your new boyfriend and soon-to-be lover.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back