• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nigger Worship

• Thread starternaaki
  • Start date

naaki

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2007
I'm having problems to sig in NiggerWorship.com site!! Do you guys have the same problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nw

It's been down since last weekend.

Please Tell us some more about your pimpology courses, Dear Professor, do you take all genders? How do you let your intellectual slut loose?

niggerworship - where did it go? The ANSWER

The idiot that owned the site has been looking to drop it for an number of months - sighting financial difficulties as the reason and whilst a great deal of effort was made by the moderators - particularly Tight and Hephaestus who seemed to make some difference to his intent the dope finally cut his ties and shut the site removing it entirely, he has also removed all contact with him via yahoo , the site email and his skype contact.

He gave no warning that he was about to do this to any of the moderators and removing his contactability just proves the coward that he must be.

He could have asked any of the mods to take over paying and running it themselves but instead has literally dropped it DEAD - he could even have sold the site on outside of the site members.

Its so sad because of all the effort that a lot of people have made in to making it UNIQUE on the net - its a sad state of affairs and makes me personally feel sick.

maenads said:
The idiot that owned the site has been looking to drop it for an number of months - sighting financial difficulties as the reason and whilst a great deal of effort was made by the moderators - particularly Tight and Hephaestus who seemed to make some difference to his intent the dope finally cut his ties and shut the site removing it entirely, he has also removed all contact with him via yahoo , the site email and his skype contact.

He gave no warning that he was about to do this to any of the moderators and removing his contactability just proves the coward that he must be.

He could have asked any of the mods to take over paying and running it themselves but instead has literally dropped it DEAD - he could even have sold the site on outside of the site members.

Its so sad because of all the effort that a lot of people have made in to making it UNIQUE on the net - its a sad state of affairs and makes me personally feel sick.

Thanks for the info. I had problen loging in, but know why. Really sad. it was such a lovely place among the unique places of this kind.

Courses are life-long, not semester or quarterly based. Only female students need to enroll for the freeing of the mind and to experience sexual liberty.

Is there anything even close to nigger worship still out there

I thought nigger worship was a great site, Is there anything else out there that even compares ?

I was a regular contributor on NW. The next best to it is this site here. I suppose Darkcavern will from now on become our new home.

to hell with nigger worship! dark cavern is the best for me!

Nigger worship was best for IR movies sharing (Movies sharing) , i do not find such section here...

maenads said:

that sucks!!! but thanks for the info.

Although I didn't care for the site's name, and some of its philosophy, I did enjoy visiting there. It offered a unique perspective mostly devoid of the type of unfortunate back-stabbing invective so prevelant in this (DC) forum.

In fact, I made several friends in the NW site and I'll miss their association.

One of the features I appreciated most was the site's structure, which allowed me the ability to take my time (which I need) in typing out responses to the various emails I received without having to worry about being disconnected from the site right in the middle of my response, which is an inexcusable problem I've encountered when attempting the same thing in the DC email system.

Slavetoebony said:
I was a regular contributor on NW. The next best to it is this site here. I suppose Darkcavern will from now on become our new home.
NW wasn't really that good. It focused on racism more than the actual taboo. Also, they love cuckolding over there. Weird, but they did. thank goodness it's closed. Some people to the fantasy way to far.

Neat 'n Petite said:
Although I didn't care for the site's name, and some of its philosophy, I did enjoy visiting there.

This is how I feel. I hate the name and the mentality of some of the posters (not very many really), but I usually found some good content there.

The name was objectionable, but the site had some good content. Oh well, that's the nature of the online community, here today gone tomorrow. To bad he couldn't be honest with the mods, I'd imagine we'll see them pop in here if even under another nick. Hopefully this site will flourish. I hope the mods here consider a movie links sub-forum as most forums have them, and one of my specialized interests. At any rate thanks for the info.

Neat 'n Petite said:
Although I didn't care for the site's name, and some of its philosophy, I did enjoy visiting there. It offered a unique perspective mostly devoid of the type of unfortunate back-stabbing invective so prevelant in this (DC) forum.

In fact, I made several friends in the NW site and I'll miss their association.

One of the features I appreciated most was the site's structure, which allowed me the ability to take my time (which I need) in typing out responses to the various emails I received without having to worry about being disconnected from the site right in the middle of my response, which is an inexcusable problem I've encountered when attempting the same thing in the DC email system.

Hi Neat ' Petite,

NW was kind of home to me as well. But I have the feeling that us regulars from NW will eventually meet up again somewhere in IR cyberspace.
Have you an email address for 'tightfitter' or any of the other NW moderators?

Users who are viewing this thread