• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nigger Worship

• Thread starternaaki
  • Start date
death of a great site

I to am VERY sad to see NW go, I loved the site and made many contributions to it over the years. It was a very good site and I really enjoyed the many chats I had with many of the regulars there. It's really to bad the owner just shut it down and didn't turn it over to some of the moderators to keep running. It will be greatly missed.

Nw Was Best Site I Ever Found---will Be Sorely Missed By Me

OH PLEASE!! I'm sure all of us will find another site like NW if not someone will create one. It wasn't that great - too many fakes.

They were tied into other sites that were shut down and elected to shut the NW down also. They could open it back up with out the other sites they were running. Really doubt if they do and if so it will be under a different name. Thats all I can say.

It will be missed. I didn't like the name, but the place was unbeatable for amateur pics and vids. Like a previous poster said, hopefully another site will be formed somewhere which will continue on.

NW was a site very similar to this one, despite it's dubious name... basically it was a meeting place for fans of "black male-white female" sex... I found many photos there which are now at the blog [U][B][COLOR="Magenta"]http://blackwhiteunite.blogspot.com/[/COLOR][/B][/U] ...

There are a lot of rumours and theories as to why NW was shut down... if it was government pressure or legal issues, there's no reason they wouldn't go after "Dark Cavern" next, hopefully that isn't the case.

As always, these sites attract more than just like minded fans, they also attract those who would like to see these sites disappear. But new sites will just pop up and people will move on.

hephaestus said:
It had nothing to do with **** or government or because it was tied into other sites - which it wasn't - the guy nimda had other peoples paysites advertised just as many others do to bring in a bit of revenue

He had been looking to drop the site for sometime and myself, Tight, Str8black and whiteslut had all made efforts to encourage him to keep it open.

However after appearing as though he was OK with keeping it open he suddenly dropped it without telling any of us moderators - if he ever gets to read this maybe he can explain things as he hasn't left any working contact for us to find out if we could have taken it off his hands - let alone getting an explanation.

Going back some time ago he admitted he'd started the site as a bit of fun and used that provocative name to get interest. He had then been surprised by the growing numbers of membership and I think this had scared him a little thinking of the growing bandwidth problems in relation to cost - however these problems could have been surmountable - including changing the name - which was suggested as part of the intended shake up and elongation of the sites life.

But to not inform anyone including the mods prior to shutting up shop was just damn right cowardly in every conceivable way - so many people had made the place very interesting and filled with a huge range of files from the whole area of IR.

If anyone site members wants to keep in contact with me - send me a PM via here - I'll let Tight know you wanted contact slavetoebony.

Regards

Hephaestus - EX- NW mod.

Hi Hephaestus,
I don't know much about computer technology. Sending E-mails and accessing message boards is the limit of my knowledge. So I wouldn't know how to start / create a website. But surely it must be possible to re-start NW, maybe using a different name?

Hey Hep

I also liked NW and it was home for long periods of ime although I think it never evolved like these sorts of websites must to stay fresh and exciting. But as the beginning it was with out doubt a hugely exciting place to be and will be missed.

I was Paisley on there and there were pics that i posted on there of my wife which i no longer have on my PC due to a crash that are now lost forever....or are they!

I too would like to keep in touch with Hep and TightF becuase i believe that a new site like NW would def be interesting project...do you have his details..

cheers
Paisley

Hey Hep, its nice to hear from you. I hope Tight is around too.

We've known for awhile now that the place was going to be taken down but its still too bad. If nothing else, NW made for a nice separation between the folks like me who made NW home and visited DC on occasion and the folks who made DC home and visited NW on occasion. Now we all have to play nice together and I am sure there will be some pain as this is a younger and much more of a bickering crowd.

I loved the Mods on NW and the way they ran a "Tight" ship on things like **** and bickering and stuff. You were my buddy before you became a Mod and my respect for you only increased after you became a Mod.

Well all is not lost. At least my little Neat n' Petite is here. That would have been a great loss.

Norm

"kneeling"

I'm glad it's gone. I went there a few times against my better judgment and was always appalled at the mindset behind the site and that of its members. Good riddance to bad rubbish. But that's just one man's opinion.

hephaestus said:
It had nothing to do with **** or government or because it was tied into other sites - which it wasn't - the guy nimda had other peoples paysites advertised just as many others do to bring in a bit of revenue

He had been looking to drop the site for sometime and myself, Tight, Str8black and whiteslut had all made efforts to encourage him to keep it open.

However after appearing as though he was OK with keeping it open he suddenly dropped it without telling any of us moderators - if he ever gets to read this maybe he can explain things as he hasn't left any working contact for us to find out if we could have taken it off his hands - let alone getting an explanation.

Going back some time ago he admitted he'd started the site as a bit of fun and used that provocative name to get interest. He had then been surprised by the growing numbers of membership and I think this had scared him a little thinking of the growing bandwidth problems in relation to cost - however these problems could have been surmountable - including changing the name - which was suggested as part of the intended shake up and elongation of the sites life.

But to not inform anyone including the mods prior to shutting up shop was just damn right cowardly in every conceivable way - so many people had made the place very interesting and filled with a huge range of files from the whole area of IR.

If anyone site members wants to keep in contact with me - send me a PM via here - I'll let Tight know you wanted contact slavetoebony.

Regards

Hephaestus - EX- NW mod.

Hi Hephaestus ... thanks for the above info. Sorry to hear about NW. We were recommended there by a 'friend' quite a while back. It's the very first site that we joined as a 'couple.' We make a few great contacts there, but we noticed the membership really was kind of filling up with some sort of people very loose with the truth. So while we did contribute quite a bit there (under a different name) we were becoming sort of disillussioned the last few months. If you ever find another group that are sincerely interested the same subject, we would appreciate you posting it. Thanks again! Him and Her!

Another alternative site is
http://www.cuckoldplace.com . They have a strong IR section going. There is a good atmosphere on that site, hardly any bickering and personal attacks among members.
I wish all that fussing and fighting in here would stop. Kick the ball, folks, and not the other player!

I mainly lurked at NW but the site was a true gem. The quantity and quality of the pics and vids was astounding and the folks I recognized who posted those were always helpful in d/loanding, etc. "Tight" was one of the leaders. Man I will miss that place.

Phoxunter

pssssssst!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
tightfitter said:
pssssssst!!!

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy FITTER!!!!!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray.

Hello Tight,
(If this is really you) I want to take a moment to thank you and wantherused, HN, Pacus, Baze, and the many other NW posters that made the defunct site so great. I was mainly a lurker on the site, due to my lack of technical skills, but because of you guys, I was able to obtain more media than I was able to by subscribing to several pay sites for years.
I do not know if it is possible to post rapidshare videos on this site. But, if it can be done, let’s get the ball rolling (I will even learn to post in order to contribute).
For those of you seeking a similar site to NW, the Mr Marcus forum at sfbayvideos.com has slightly similar content. The Mr. Marcus forum does not come close to the quality or quantity of NW, but it will have to do in the interim.
And since I started yapping – one final thought. For all of you applauding the demise of NW, grow up. The site had a silly welcome page, but once you got into the forums, it had no political gripping. Unlike boards such as redclouds, you did not have to wade through several “Al Sharpton is a ….” Or “Imus needs to… “ posts in an effort to find great free IR smut.

Great Interracial Website

Checkout SuckyWanda.org

tightfitter said:
pssssssst!!!

Hey! R U the thighfitter from niggerworkship? If so, good that U are here with me now... Personnally, I am sad if this is true that niggerworship is gone :eek:((

I just join Dark Cavern I noticed so fat that there is no place to post videos as opposed to niggerworship. Am I blind? :whatever:

Reactions: sissyannie
i was banned from that site for a year good that there gone

Neat 'n Petite said:
Although I didn't care for the site's name, and some of its philosophy, I did enjoy visiting there. It offered a unique perspective mostly devoid of the type of unfortunate back-stabbing invective so prevelant in this (DC) forum.

In fact, I made several friends in the NW site and I'll miss their association.

One of the features I appreciated most was the site's structure, which allowed me the ability to take my time (which I need) in typing out responses to the various emails I received without having to worry about being disconnected from the site right in the middle of my response, which is an inexcusable problem I've encountered when attempting the same thing in the DC email system.
I was disappointed also to find the site disappeared to, as it was very interesting and entertaining.

blkckskr said:
Checkout SuckyWanda.org

thank you very much. main members already there. thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread