• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nigger Worship

• Thread starternaaki
  • Start date
Childish Ideaologies

pimpology101 said:
The only reason NW wasn't "argumentative" was because the "membership" consisted of all like-minded people; people who ascribed superiority to another faction of people based solely upon race. Those not of that brainwashed sect were ran off or banned. You will always get debate (which escalates to being argumentative often enough) when you have differing opinions and are allowed to think for yourself. If you believe a race of people is superior to another simply because of the color of their skin then you ought to create a new Jim Jones/David Koresch like nirvana site again. That way people of such troubled ilk can assimilate together and leave the able-minded to sites like DC.

Does the word....DUH!!! Mean anything in childish gibberish. If not. Then it is apparently the reason why some moderators put up with such childish rantings of little baby thumb sucking 'pimpy' dictators!

Restitutor Lex Aeternae:hump:

You are a self-righteous, self-aggrandizing, self-important and self-promoting blowhard. The unmitigated gall you display in appointing yourself as the spokesperson for an entire race of people is incomprehensible. And you did so without their asking. You haven’t their backing, support or consent to do so. The unbelievably disrespectful audacity you show in assuming that these people cannot or will not speak for themselves is an embarrassing affront to them.

Even your user handle is an affront to most. Restitutor (not even a word) is a hybrid form of restitution. I would like to know who made you the head of the reparations movement? What makes you think that these people would even accept such from the very hands of the ancestors of the people responsible for their oppression? Everyone alive has experienced discrimination and oppression to a degree (granted not to the magnitude of a black person 150 years ago). Should all of us therefore begin crying and whining about injustice or victimization?

People like you are a dime a dozen and there is never a shortage of examples of people like you. People like you, with such an inflated opinion of themselves, talk, not to offer anything productive or beneficial but rather out of the sheer love of their own voice. Such grandiose love of self and pompous arrogance is unflattering, not to mention a tell-tale sign of mania. It is also a sign of self-importance that you think you are so superior intellectually that the rest of us cannot determine who you are as you think your multitude of user names disguise your identity. Wrong. Most of us know exactly who you are and the user names you’ve used in the past.

It’s high time you give up the act and are knocked from the high horse no one other than yourself has placed you on. Maybe the fall from your lofty pedestal will knock some sense into your clearly disturbed head. I doubt that very much but one can always hope.

Respect the People when at all Possible!!!

pimpology101 said:
You are a self-righteous, self-aggrandizing, self-important and self-promoting blowhard. The unmitigated gall you display in appointing yourself as the spokesperson for an entire race of people is incomprehensible. And you did so without their asking. You haven’t their backing, support or consent to do so. The unbelievably disrespectful audacity you show in assuming that these people cannot or will not speak for themselves is an embarrassing affront to them.

Even your user handle is an affront to most. Restitutor (not even a word) is a hybrid form of restitution. I would like to know who made you the head of the reparations movement? What makes you think that these people would even accept such from the very hands of the ancestors of the people responsible for their oppression? Everyone alive has experienced discrimination and oppression to a degree (granted not to the magnitude of a black person 150 years ago). Should all of us therefore begin crying and whining about injustice or victimization?

People like you are a dime a dozen and there is never a shortage of examples of people like you. People like you, with such an inflated opinion of themselves, talk, not to offer anything productive or beneficial but rather out of the sheer love of their own voice. Such grandiose love of self and pompous arrogance is unflattering, not to mention a tell-tale sign of mania. It is also a sign of self-importance that you think you are so superior intellectually that the rest of us cannot determine who you are as you think your multitude of user names disguise your identity. Wrong. Most of us know exactly who you are and the user names you’ve used in the past.

It’s high time you give up the act and are knocked from the high horse no one other than yourself has placed you on. Maybe the fall from your lofty pedestal will knock some sense into your clearly disturbed head. I doubt that very much but one can always hope.

You know little 'pimpy.' Are you absolutely sure your not describing yourself?

My old pappy used to tell me. Who ever generally begins to condemn others for their behavior first, is generally guilty of it to the first degree!!!

As he would say, i.i. ''the guilty dog always barks first'!!!

So keep barking. I believe everyone here has pretty much decided both of us should decide to agree to disagree!!! On a side note. It is also evident that you know little of the etymology of the term you speak of 'restitutor' or 'redditor.' Which is another reason for your failure to comprehend etiological course of action throughout my various postings!!!

But since people are tired of both of us. I shall respect their desires and let your condescending nature do as it wishes. Whether you choose to respect theirs or not!!!

Redditor Lucis Aeternae:lick:

:nono:Can you two boys take your argument outside or to another bar? The rest of us are trying to listen to the band.:lick:

Move closer to the stage. I've invited Restitutor outside but he won't get out of his chair.

Seriously though....I said long ago this had gone too far and that we should stop subjecting members to this but he won't stop and I'll be damned if I am going to let this individual be the last voice heard on this (or any other) issue.

Dear Restitutor

You have an excellent vocabulary and i might be inclined to think you were intelligent, except that the ideology you support denies the case for intelligence. You sound like a little old man who lives with his mother and is desperate for attention. Perhaps, instead of Restitutor, you should be called Masterbator.

Nw

It's strange, everyone is talking like the site just went down, we haven't been able to get in there in months?

The thing we liked best about NW, was that there was no Pimp. This site is starting to become unfucking bearable because of that asshole. That fucker is in every post. Does he fucking work? Does he have a life, besides this shit? It's fucking sad...

:D so glad you took the time out of your busy day to share that with me, Bama man. I'm not going anywhere so you may wanna search for new digs if you don't like the fact I'm here. Don't let the door hitcha where the good Lord splitcha. ;)

hunny said:
Jesus h kerist.
its u who are delusional. Judging a book by its cover. The vast majority of Nw members were there to leach great videos and look at dirty pictures. Just like this forum (though the videos are lacking). 2 or 3% truly believed the superiority thing. Most of this "interracial lifestyle" stuff is just fantasy anyway. Come down off the soapbox.....
actually, it was an IR cuckolding forum pretty much. The bull happened to be black, so I get some happen to get caught up in the fanasty. however, it was caught in the ignorant side of it. I don't speak of all people. But the general post. babyuglydick luve2becuck2005 whatever the fuck his name is. I've seen his post there. boy does that dude love the n word. Used it more times than a rappers lifetime.

There are currently 4 Threads open about Nigger Worship, i will wait posting about NW untill such a time that the Administrator and Super Moderators decide WHERE on Dark Cavern they would like to see the NW Thread placed,
and wich NAME would THEY suggest be used .
Peace
Edith

maenads said:
The idiot that owned the site has been looking to drop it for an number of months - sighting financial difficulties as the reason and whilst a great deal of effort was made by the moderators - particularly Tight and Hephaestus who seemed to make some difference to his intent the dope finally cut his ties and shut the site removing it entirely, he has also removed all contact with him via yahoo , the site email and his skype contact.

He gave no warning that he was about to do this to any of the moderators and removing his contactability just proves the coward that he must be.

He could have asked any of the mods to take over paying and running it themselves but instead has literally dropped it DEAD - he could even have sold the site on outside of the site members.

Its so sad because of all the effort that a lot of people have made in to making it UNIQUE on the net - its a sad state of affairs and makes me personally feel sick.
funny you saw no warning when you said he's has been planning to drop it. Paradoxical?

What would need to be done to start it up again?

Would we able to get the domain name for a start?

Hi Hephaestus...
i have great respect and trust in Super Moderator Pimpology101...
he did mentioned that there is no just cause to Ban a group...
Lets give a chance to the Administration of DC...
a single thread for the former members of NW forum could become a great Viewing thread by many members of DC...
In our situation... Patience is a Virtue that we must put to the test...
Peace
Edith

Fantasies

hephaestus said:
Site software and its implementation and add-ons can also create totally different feels and mood too - and that can be important for helping in the diverse and ceaseless thing we call the internet - creating communities in such different ways with different sets of ethos and habitation and attitude.
Sites must and do contain levels of fantasy that is impossibly inseparable from the internet - everything is impersonally one dimensional because that is the nature of viewing on a screen as individual remote users and so is more open to any realm of fantasy we wish to imagine now and indulge our thoughts in - and you can remember that playing on peoples fantasies can lead to self spiraling levels of feedback that increase the desire and need to try new things. What would happen if we allowed others to dampen and tread upon the nature of our fantasies and what now would it say about the character of those that do such things. And you hopefully will remember I am talking about fantasies that do not injure other people in their pursuit.

By Jove. I must say. Good Form - my good fellow. I look forward, like that old rebel yell....more, more, more!!! To the day we all meet in that happy land of milk & honey. Where each individual can imagine unto their hearts content. Those desires which life has to offer. For those seeking Good Will with All walks of life in the maintenance of Universal Peace. Even if it is one piece at a time.

Prostrate in Peace and Love for All!!!

Love to all!!!

Restitutor;)

I was a member of NW and would like to see it up again. This place just doesn't have the same soul. It feels cold and impersonal. I visited DC often when it was a free site, and yes, the forum is still free. But something changed for the worse when the main site began to revolve around money, and other than an occasional visit, I'll never consider this place home.

Good luck in your endeavors to rebuild your personal Nirvanna. Until such a time (and even then after) that you have restored it, you and everyone else are welcome here even if it means reigning in some of the outlandishness that's become prevalent online.

Very kind words from you, Pimp. Myself, I don't really care who comes here. If the subject matter does not appeal to me, I just move on. Life is too short to worry about people and their preferences. We are, after all, unique individuals each.

Cultural Diversity

pussylaper said:
Very kind words from you, Pimp. Myself, I don't really care who comes here. If the subject matter does not appeal to me, I just move on. Life is too short to worry about people and their preferences. We are, after all, unique individuals each.

Yes. I agree. Viva La Difference.

Adoringly prostrate.

Restitutor;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Hephaestus for a clear messsage but mostly for your understanding... i often copy / paste messages that i find important / interesting...
i have registered at a few IR sites this past week including : S...W... site
that was mentioned on a few threads here on DC.
i do enjoy Logging In on DC forum... it has a wide variety of interests...
i have made friends and love sharing deeper than just superficial toughts...
DC gave me the opportunity to write several stories altough none have been posted yet... Will & Eve gave a clue to Bbwluvr in regards to making a story a lot easyer and pleasant to read...
DC members are helping one another in ways that are not obvious at first sight... Lets keep in touch...
Regards
Edith

Reigning in is not the goal for me. I prefer to blow the doors off the mother. I would join a needlepoint forum if I wanted to reign it in.