• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nipple Piercing

• Thread starterslutkatsboss
  • Start date
But Kristina, you would be a "published author" and higher quality cock would kneel at your feet and worship your every desire.

Tickle us with some sexy prose, let the wild side run amuck and delight and captivate us all with those passions you only share in private.

Kristina said:
Why in the world would you want her to do that???

She has perfect areolas...why would you want to have her mutilate herself like that? Also, do you have children? If not and you plan on it in the future, you can forget breast feeding - which studies now show are instrumental to an infants well being with antibodies and so forth.

As I've said many times: I'm confident I'm as slutty as the next gal in bed - and just as wild; but when the bedroom starts to include/affect kids (both born and unborn), I draw the line.

Kristina THE RN.

What are you talking about? Just b/c you have pierced nipples doesn't mean you can't breast feed. Did you do any research on this topic or just made something up b/c you don't agree with it?

No problem, I'm more than happy to share my experiences.

Did she ever get them done?

Reactions: CharlieChan

Users who are viewing this thread