• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

No Panties at Cigar Bar

unclem

Faithful Cuckold
Beloved Member
My sweetheart and I were in Manhattan last weekend. We went out for a nice dinner then to a cigar bar for a few drinks after.

While I paid the check for dinner, she went to freshen up. What I didn't know until we got to the next place was that she also took off her panties. Not a big deal in general, until you consider that the skirt she had on was extremely short. She tried to cover at the cigar bar, but I think she forgot from time to time and ended up giving a nice show to a group of guys in another seating area.

One came and sat with us for a while, introduced himself, and even went as far as to place his hand on her leg during conversation. She took his hand off of her which actually surprised me. He was a good looking guy from London on business. She typically falls for men with Euro accents, I figured he'd be coming back to the hotel with us, but no go.

Here are a couple at her most visible.

no-panties-1 - Copy.jpg no-panties-2 - Copy.jpg

Thanks Bull... always kind words. I think you'll get your crack at her some day soon.

Very nice, she need some anal jewelry soon! ^^ xx

Different night, another short dress...

We met a group of guys at a dive bar on the upper east side, and somehow the topic of female grooming came up. Before I could react, she was taking bets on her own appearance and then did a quick flash as proof. Only one guy said "a huge bush"...

flash - Copy.jpg

If I was at that bar when she whipped it out I would have bend down on my knees picking that beautiful bush.

She typically falls for men with Euro accents, I figured he'd be coming back to the hotel with us, but no go.

Here are a couple at her most visible.

Interesting pics... really hot!!!

Hey, I have a Euro accent! ;)

I love a pair of panties that barely contains the bush, but keeps all parts hidden! Lovely bottom she has!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back