• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Non-conventional reality

• Thread starterChi-twn
  • Start date
Chi - PLease continue. I am enjoying the posts.

I am loving this story Chi-twn, please do continue!

Your wife is hot, and your story is even hotter...

Many more posts and pics please!

ChiDog said:
I am loving this story Chi-twn, please do continue!

Your wife is hot, and your story is even hotter...

Many more posts and pics please!

I am with Chi-Dog on this. Your Mrs looks good in that photo. Id love to dance behind her and rub her all over in public as a nice warm up too. In fact I would gladly kiss that ass on a dance floor. ;)

You are a lucky couple.

I'll add more when I get some time. A threesome we had with a girl I met, more to the story with Stephanie...and Nancy, a couple's vacation together with friends, a smokin hot little desk girl at the hotel when I worked in Chicago that she was not too happy about, and a woman I "dated" this year that put our marriage on the rocks.....but has now brought us closer.....and the woman is still in the picture......

Stephanie.....A couple years after this all started and I had a short fling with my secretary, Stephanie, we ran in to each other at a community event at the local park. By now she was happily married...or so I thought. We all chatted that day and exchanged numbers, etc. thinking it was just another day. A couple days later Stephanie called me and wanted to see about lunch. I agreed and when we met 2 things became apparent pretty quickly. 1-She was still interested in flirting at the very least, possibly more, and 2-she was not sure how far she wanted to go since she was married. Since my wife and I had come to an understanding in our relationship, I told her about the meeting and that I thought there may be "something more" to this. She just told me to see where it leads and she had no issues with it.....good!

The more we met the more flirtatious we got, but every time I thought we might push things further she would cancel...this went on for about a month, then I got a text from her one day saying that she wanted to meet. When we met, she told me she knew it was wrong, but she just couldn't stop herself from wanting to do more, and that she knew eventually she was going to give in cheat on her husband. I had met her husband and he was a big kid, who acted like he was 21, always going out with his buddies and not really acting like a husband. She said that lately, she quit fighting with him when he wanted to go out 2-3 times a week to and just started letting him. She figured he may be out doing stupid things and in her mind it made her feel less guilty. She even started telling him "go ahead with your boys, I'll just spend time with my boyfriend.".....and she even started telling him about meeting up with me for lunch "as friends". When I asked her about that she said he would act jealous, but it would never stop him from going back out with his buddies all week.

At this point I didn't give 2 fucks about this guy, other than I knew I was going to be fucking his wife. One evening after work Steph asked me to meet her for a little while after work before she met her husband for dinner. When we met she looked unbelievable! Dressed in a business skirt, heels, thigh highs, and a sheer top with a jacket over it. She hopped in my SUV and wanted to just "talk"....well, that soon her panties were on the floor and I was giving her an orgasm with my fingers. She then bent over and gave me a wonderful blow job with me cumming in her mouth. She left that night and never put her panties back on. She told me later that she fucked her husband that night and when he asked her about no panties she joked that she must have left them in her "boyfriend's car". She said he was super hot about that comment and they talked about the "imaginary boyfriend" that she was screwing around with. After that, she no longer showed any guilt or made any pretenses on meeting. She was calling me at least once a week to meet and fuck. We fucked at my house several times (and I told my wife about these dates which would make her so hot!), we fucked in her office....bending her over her desk, pulling up her skirt, and fucking her from behind. We also fucked at her sister's house one night while she was house sitting. She invited me over and we went out on the back patio to have a smoke, which led to us fucking right there on the patio by the pool. She told me later that the neighbors had seen us and mentioned it to her sister. She had to confess to her sister that she was having an affair so she didn't accidentally say anything to her husband. Because of that we actually used her sister's house several times to fuck around.

She eventually found out about her hubby trying to hook up with girls out at the bar (which she knew was likely) and several months later she confronted him about it and also told him she was fucking around as well. She wouldn't say who it was, and he kept asking if it was me, and she wouldn't tell him.....I wasn't worried about this guy in any way. She said he tried to become a better husband for a while, but he just was too immature. About a year later, they eventually split up and she still refused to tell him who she was fucking, but here we are, years later, and her and I still hook up to fuck every couple months. She has dated several different guys in that time, but she knows she's not getting the same kind of sex that she wants. I almost feel for these poor guys as she's told me that she will let me fuck her as long as I want to, regardless of who she is with. I love it when I can text her, no matter who she is out with, and get her to find an excuse to leave and come fuck as I have done that with her on several occasions.

My wife knows that I occasionally see Stephanie, and I have told Steph that Kerri is aware of our fling.....which made her nervous at first because she was afraid that it might cause it to end...but we're all good. Through all this, one of the things that always got me was seeing Stephanie's wedding ring on her finger while we were fucking....and I would even mention it to her. She would just say that her husband didn't deserve this good of fucking. She was definitely a hot-wife, and also greatly enjoys the fact that she is fucking around with a married man.....there's just something about it.

Users who are viewing this thread