• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not a Cuck but GF is dating. Super depressed

• Thread starterwhatevur
  • Start date
Thanks for your update. It's great hearing from you and seeing how things are progressing. I'm glad you are still able to spend time with JoAnn and that she hasn't totally become your father's girlfriend to the point of excluding you out of her life.
I'm sure kissing her is more difficult, knowing how much your father has been kissing those lips. Just think how difficult it will be to have sex with her after your dad has been in her, and that's just a matter of time. She told you that Dad has tried to go down on her and taste her young pussy. Has she told you that she has already suck on him and given him a blowjob? I'm sure she has as that's a good way to satisfy daddy and keep him happy until he can have her totally.
Her friends have totally accepted dad as her boyfriend now and Facebook posts show everyone that she is with him now. I don't see how you will ever get back with her. You will just look like you have come between her and her boyfriend if you did. And her friends will not like you for that.
Has she been spending full night with her boyfriend yet? I'm sure he wants her to sleep over, and that will definitely lead to more and more sex.
I hope you will keep us posted and write more often. We love to hear what's happening. Good luck!
Why don't you try calling her 'Mom" once and see how she reacts?

Reactions: Stephusta and midnightfapper
Did JoAnn tell you about her friends suggesting anal sex? if so, then obviously she is thinking about this and it's only a matter of time before she tries it. and once they start it will be easy for him to slip out and slide into her pussy. Then its all over and it will be the new normal in their sex life. I'm betting that she has sucked his cock at this point as well.

Reactions: Stephusta and midnightfapper
msbevw said:
I'm betting that she has sucked his cock at this point as well.

If she has not yet, then I'm sure she will soon. It sounds like they are at that stage of the relationship where they will start doing oral, and likely he will finger her too...

Reactions: Stephusta

It’s a clear case of cuck-angst. You’re more scared of the idea of JoAnn fucking than the actual act itself. Just tell JoAnn that you are ok with her fucking him or staying a virgin if that’s what she wants. It’s entirely up to her.

It’s clear your father doesn’t want to marry JoAnn (just fuck her) so if she’s not going to let him fuck her until she’s married then maybe you’ll get to marry her after all.

Andrea is clearly very important in this so you should confide in her and tell her you are happy to stay a virgin, in fact that’s what you want, even if you and JoAnn get married that way everyone is happy. JoAnn gets married, you get to stay a virgin and your father gets to fuck your wife. Andrea can even be chief bridesmaid.

• Wow
Reactions: eligible_cuck, Stephusta, midnightfapper and 2 others
If you were to get married someday to JoAnn, do you think your father is going to stop being with her? I think it will be the 3 of you for a long time.

Reactions: midnightfapper and SquirmingSub
O SHIT GUYS BIG UPDATE. DAD CHEATED ON JOANN.

I WENT HOME FOR THE WEEKEND AND FOUND A USED CONDOM IN THE TRASHCAN. AT FIRST I STARTED PANICKING THINKING HE HAD SEX WITH JOANN BUT THEN I FOUND A FEW CIGARETTE BUTTS IN THE ASHTRAY-DAD DOESNT SMOKE NOR DOES JOANN SO ITS ANOTHER WOMAN.
I ALSO FOUND A BRA TYPE THING THATS DEFINITELY WAY TOO BIG FOR JOANN.

IM FREAKING OUT. I THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING. WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHOULD I TELL JOANN ABOUT THIS? I DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO

• Wow
Reactions: powah9845, msbevw, Custer Laststand and 2 others
whatevur said:

I WENT HOME FOR THE WEEKEND AND FOUND A USED CONDOM IN THE TRASHCAN. AT FIRST I STARTED PANICKING THINKING HE HAD SEX WITH JOANN BUT THEN I FOUND A FEW CIGARETTE BUTTS IN THE ASHTRAY-DAD DOESNT SMOKE NOR DOES JOANN SO ITS ANOTHER WOMAN.

IM FREAKING OUT. I THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING. WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHOULD I TELL JOANN ABOUT THIS? I DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Definitely don't tell... it's not your place. She doesn't want a sexual relationship with him and has no end-goal for them so it's kinda silly for him not to seek sex elsewhere.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
whatevur said:

Very good. It sounds like your father finally got some sexual satisfaction. He was beginning to sound like the song by The Rolling Stones: "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" (1965).

In my opinion, it will be best to say nothing to your father about this, nor to Ms. Joann. It sounds like your father has drawn the obvious conclusion — that Ms. Joann is not going to "come through" for him sexually, unless he marries her — so, it's time to move on. And, he has.

Relax. Just give it some time to work out.

Last edited:
Reactions: midnightfapper
I agree with Custer Laststand and Midnightfapper... don't tell! and that means JoAnn, Andrea, their friends, or even let your father know you know. It could have the opposite effect of pushing JoAnn into having sex with daddy so she doesn't lose him. JoAnn could realize that dad needs sex and that he is going to get it elsewhere if not from her, so it's time to put out or get out. and I think we know which way she would choose. She loves your father and their relationship so she is not going to walk away. Also, she may already know about your father having sex with another woman and you telling her will make you look like a little tattletale boy.
So keep quiet and see what happens.

You guys don't think I should tell her? I was hoping she would have the reaction of getting mad at dad and breaking up with him.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and midnightfapper
whatevur said:
You guys don't think I should tell her? I was hoping she would have the reaction of getting mad at dad and breaking up with him.
Don't tell her. You will end up looking like the bad guy, I promise you! Plus you would have to explain why you were looking in his trash can when you found the used condom.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and midnightfapper
whatevur said:
I thought you told us your dad bought cigarette and was trying to get her to smoke? Why would any woman leave her bra behind?

Reactions: msbevw
You have all the makings of a cuckold, and that's okay. If she hasn't had sex with another guy, you need to let her know it's okay if she does. I married a virgin once, and it wasn't as great as everyone thinks it will be. We were both virgins. It wasn't till after my wife started going to bed with other men, that the sex really improved. I recommend you get her to have sex with several guys before you marry her. And maybe she should even have someone on the side while you're married.
And don't tell her about your dad. You will automatically become the bad guy, and you'll lose her for sure.

Reactions: Stephusta, msbevw, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
zippless said:
Why would any woman leave her bra behind?

O you might be surprised - some women will intentially leave all sorts of things behind with the hopes that others will find it.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and zippless
SquirmingSub said:
O you might be surprised - some women will intentially leave all sorts of things behind with the hopes that others will find it.
I think he is is smoking, crossdressing and jerking off in a condom . Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Roxxxnboxxx, midnightfapper and SquirmingSub
I don't understand you guys. The only reason for dad to break up with JoAnn is due to lack of sex. If he's getting it somewhere else he has no reason to break up with her. I WANT HIM TO BREAK UP WITH HER. I want to get her back for myself. I suppose this helps the immediate problem if dad pushing to have sex with her, but it doesn't fix my main issue.

I don't think I can hold back. I need to tell JoAnn. Besides, she deserves to know that her boyfriend is cheating on her.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Stephusta, midnightfapper and 1 other person
whatevur said:
I don't understand you guys. The only reason for dad to break up with JoAnn is due to lack of sex. If he's getting it somewhere else he has no reason to break up with her. I WANT HIM TO BREAK UP WITH HER. I want to get her back for myself. I suppose this helps the immediate problem if dad pushing to have sex with her, but it doesn't fix my main issue.

I don't think I can hold back. I need to tell JoAnn. Besides, she deserves to know that her boyfriend is cheating on her.
If you tell her I think it will backfire on you and she will break up with Dad and not want to see you again. But it's your call. Maybe you could try getting her reaction if you asked her what she would think or do if her boyfriend was seeing someone else and not tell her you found the condoms.

whatevur said:

Maybe your dad used the condom when he tried anal sex with JoAnn! Did you stop to think of that? Are you sure you want to tell her? She may shock you with her reply.
Not sure about the bra thing. Can you tell us more about that? Did you happen to take a picture of it?

I think this is fake. Irregardless, any woman that wants to cheat will cheat. I think you should leave Joann and find a loyal girlfriend.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
whatevur said:

You probably want to be sure. True it doesn't look good, but take a step back.
Bra - could dad of bought her a bra and chose the wrong size, men are pretty terrible at choosing the right size, you could check if there's an odor on it, chances are if it's another woman it'll have a strong perfume.
Condom - many people use condoms for other things than vaginal sex. Anal, oral, self and other masturbation.
Cigarettes - you alluded to earlier dad was trying to get her to smoke and he succeeded? or could a tradie / maintenance of come over to fix something or family friends.

Just wait another week and keep being observant.

Users who are viewing this thread