• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not a Cuck but GF is dating. Super depressed

• Thread starterwhatevur
  • Start date
whatevur said:
I don't understand you guys. The only reason for dad to break up with JoAnn is due to lack of sex. If he's getting it somewhere else he has no reason to break up with her. I WANT HIM TO BREAK UP WITH HER. I want to get her back for myself. I suppose this helps the immediate problem if dad pushing to have sex with her, but it doesn't fix my main issue.

I don't think I can hold back. I need to tell JoAnn. Besides, she deserves to know that her boyfriend is cheating on her.
Did you tell her?

I went home again last friday for the weekend. I went a bit early to try to look around again for evidence. I didn't expect dad to be home yet but when I opened the door I saw dad on the couch with JoAnn on his lap facing him. She was topless and he was sucking on her breasts.
He wasn't ******* in any way but she quickly pulled her shirt down. She's never let me suck them...

When I had the chance to talk to her alone I got mad about going farther with him. we had a fight.
I couldn't hold back, I told her that dad cheated on her and told her about the condom, bra, etc...

She started to cry a lot. We didn't say much after that and I haven't talked to her since.

Andrea called me and asked to meet me. She told me a lot.

Apparently JoAnn wasn't crying about being cheated on. You guys had it right. She was crying because that was her & dads condom.

Andrea said that she and the rest of the girls had convinced JoAnn that anal sex isn't 'real' sex and wouldn't be against her religion or wouldn't take her virginity or something like that.

Andrea told me that JoAnn & Dad have been having anal sex.
JoAnn was crying earlier because she was 'caught' and couldn't tell me in person that she & dad were having anal sex.

I'm devastated....

Andrea kept trying to convince me that this is a good thing. She said I should be happy for them and support them.
I got mad and yelled that I cant do that. I've been with JoAnn for years and love her so much and here my dad is doing things with her I can only dream about.

I cant get the thought of my dad pounding her ass doggystyle. Its disgusting. and the thought that she got to experience that sex with him first. The thought that when she thinks about getting her breasts sucked or about sex its with him because thats the only reference she has. I can't get the thought out of her tiny asshole being stretched to its limit- and not for my penis. It's all so wrong. this wasnt supposed to happen.

I cant think straight right now.

I dont know what im going to do. Im completely defeated.

• Wow
Reactions: SquirmingSub, midnightfapper and msbevw
Somehow I doubt that she hasn't been penetrated vaginally yet....

Reactions: midnightfapper, Stephusta and msbevw
That ain't good, catch up with some mates you shouldn't been alone.

Reactions: Stephusta and MyWifeDatesNow
HappyFace said:
Somehow I doubt that she hasn't been penetrated vaginally yet....
I agree. JoAnn and Dad have done the deed and are having sex every way and often. I'm sure dear of dad has been in all of her openings by now. It looks like you are forever on the sidelines with her now. How will you ever be able to marry her when anytime you get together with you father you will think about the two of them having sex? It's time to move on and find someone else. JoAnn is his forever.
How about Andrea? Is she seeing anyone? You seem to have some chemistry with her.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, midnightfapper and zippless
Some time has passed, how are you feeling now? Have you had any further contact with JoAnn or your dad?

Reactions: midnightfapper
Anything to report? It's been 12 days. Have you talked to JoAnn?

Re.:
"....... It's time to move on and find someone else. JoAnn is his forever.
How about Andrea? Is she seeing anyone? You seem to have some chemistry with her."

This is what I've been trying to tell you, Whatevur. It's time to move on and seek another woman.

I mean, what if all your dreams came true, and Ms. Joann terminated her relationship with your father, then told you that you are the only man for her, and the two of you got married — then you found out she's a lousy fuck, and you realized the two of you aren't sexually compatible...? That outcome is possible, ya' know, when a man and a woman don't have sex with each other until after they're married.

This idea you have fixed in your head that Ms. Joann is the only woman for you is, quite simply, an illusion. To have a good relationship with a woman, it's not enough to want her. She must also want you. Ms. Joann has been telling you, over an extended time period, that she doesn't want you.

The longer you refuse to accept what she's obviously telling you, the longer you will continue to deny yourself a potential good relationship with a woman who may provide you with a much better relationship than Ms. Joann has ever shown potential for providing.

Last edited:
One thing I have learned over the years with regards to women is that if they don’t want u....U have to be strong and move on....Then they will come back to u because of the idea of them loosing u gets to be too much in their head. And aside from that....U will also grow stronger in the process. Right now, it’s unfortunate but what women would want a crying child? Women want men! Right ladies? They want someone who they can’t get. They want to look at the man they r next to and see strength.

Remember that kid....This is a learning experience.

Besides that....If u were to get back with JoAnne....Could u forgive her? Would u want her back now? Could u get it out of ur head that ur dad got to fuck her before u could? It was her choice to do it.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Your dad got to take her virgin ass that you know for sure but he doesn't need a condom to fuck her ass, It would feel a hell of a lot better if he didn't ware one. He does however need a condom to fuck her virgin pussy. Baby batter in the pussy can lead to complications. I think he has taken her pussy. He most assuredly would want to. It probably, accidentally slipped in there while he was taking her behind from behind. :eek: She has most assuredly given him a nice blow job and swallowed his cum. Would you be able to French kiss her knowing your fathers cum has been in there?
Your dad is not going to give her up now that he has a nice tight piece of ass to fuck. She is not going to give up the man who is giving her all kinds of pleasure to settle for his virgin, unexperienced son. I don't think she was ever your girlfriend just somebody she hung out with.
I am with the rest here find someone else loose your virginity and become a man both physically and emotionally.

msbevw said:
Interesting post. Kind of reminds me of the posts "want virgin gf to date others" that ran here a year ago, then ended. Wish they were still around. This one could be as interesting if it doesn't die out quickly.
Wow. That's hot. I have a very similar story regarding my current wife.

No word from you in 3 weeks and you haven't been on in 11 days. Is everything okay with you?

Hope all is well.

He hasn't been on this site in over 2 weeks. I think he is gone for good. :(

Bummer.

I heard he took our advice and decided to loose his virginity to Andria. He went home to shower and get ready. After his shower he heard muffled sounds coming from the bedroom. He opened his dads door, expecting to catch JoAnn and his dad in the act. He whipped open the door and saw JoAnn and Andria with his dads cum leaking out both of their pussies. They were all smoking cigarettes' obviously enjoying the the after glow. Whatevur says ' What the fuck'! His dad jumps up and he has a very large semi erect appendage hanging between his legs. Andria says " Whoops! When JoAnn told me how big your dad's dick is I had to try it for myself to see if I could get it all in". " It was fantastic"! JoAnn Says " We have both seen your small dicklet. That's why I never fucked you! That's why I made up all that stuff about waiting for marriage. With that cock you are going to be a virgin for a very long time. We are both going to continue fucking your dad. So get use to it". o_O

Reactions: SquirmingSub and midnightfapper
Haha! Yeah Right. Poor guy is heart broken and lost.

Reactions: zippless and midnightfapper
Whatever doesn't show as being a member on here anymore. I think it is safe to say this post is officially dead. I doubt that he will be back.

msbevw said:
Whatever doesn't show as being a member on here anymore.
Wherever did you get that? You can't cancel your membership here. I just clicked on his profile and he is active.
This is Fake and whatevur had nothing to do during the Pandemic. Now he has gone back to school. Case closed.
WHAT MORMUM PARENTS WOULD APPROVE OF THEIR 18 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER DATING A FOURTY FIVE YEARR OLD MAN!
Sorry about the caps. Click on his profile and you will see it's active. Don't why you want to defend this guy unless you know something we don't
whatevur said:
I went home again last friday for the weekend. I went a bit early to try to look around again for evidence. I didn't expect dad to be home yet but when I opened the door I saw dad on the couch with JoAnn on his lap facing him.

Reactions: midnightfapper and BigdaddyToronto
Well this sure has taken a strange turn

Reactions: zippless

Users who are viewing this thread