Not a Cuck but GF is dating. Super depressed

• Thread starterwhatevur
  • Start date
midnightfapper said:
Well this sure has taken a strange turn

I would agree, a strange turn and while it may be embellished, this stuff does happen in real life. Not everyone has the same set of morals or ethics.

Reactions: midnightfapper
OK. So I've just looked at his profile, and his story.

He claims he's 19

Yet he started his profile back in:

whatevur
Beloved Member :)

New around here...

That would make him 10 years old roughly not counting months when he joined this site?
I highly doubt this story is real... personally; I think he's a 50 year old wacking off to the responses he's getting from you guys.

You be the judge though.. I dont want to burst anyone's bubbles.

Reactions: SheDontLikeIdea, BigdaddyToronto, zippless and 2 others
HappyFace said:
That would make [whutever] 10 years old roughly [when he joined this forum,] not counting months when he joined this site? I highly doubt this story is real... personally; I think he's a 50 year old wacking off to the responses he's getting from you guys.
As a forum member, you're free to think whatever you like, of course.
HappyFace said:
You be the judge though.. I dont want to burst anyone's bubbles.
That's very kind of you, HappyFace. Maybe Whatevur will enlighten us some day (but I doubt it).

• Haha
Reactions: zippless
It's been 45 days since he last wrote on here. Guess he is gone for good. Did he run out of story ideas or did we run him off?

Reactions: SquirmingSub and midnightfapper
msbevw said:
It's been 45 days since he last wrote on here. Guess he is gone for good. Did he run out of story ideas or did we run him off?
Quite a few folks in this forum advised "Whutever" to drop the Mormon woman he was lusting after, and who had obviously been seduced by his father, and move on. Maybe he actually took our advice.

ive been in a pretty bad place recently. I dont have much to say.

I turned off my phone & stuff and went offline for a few weeks after I learned the truth. when i checked my phone i had a bunch of missed calls and texts from joann and andrea. I ignored them. eventually andrea drove joann up and kinda ****** me to talk to joann alone for a while.

I was mad but then I cried a lot and kinda went back and forth. She kept saying sorry and going on and on about loving me and that it didnt mean anything etc.

she kept trying to hug me and kiss me but everytime she got close I could smell cigarette smoke on her. apparently she started smoking because it turns dad on. its so disgusting.

She kept asking what she needed to do to make things right. I told her I just needed space and to be alone for a while. She cried a lot and so did i. I asked if she would break up with dad. She hesitated but said yes.

She asked if thats what I wanted her to do. I said I don't know yet. I said I wasn't sure about our relationship anymore. She cried pretty hard and begged me to not end our relationship. I got mad and accused her of breaking our agreement etc. I asked what all she did with him. She says they kiss and breast play and that she has buttsex with him about every day.

she kept saying that its not real sex. anal sex isnt real sex only vaginal is. I don't accept that. I told her that I constantly have this image in my mind of dad buttfucking her.

I told her to leave. I said I needed time alone to think about things. I haven't talked to her since.

Im not sure what to do now

whatevur said:
She asked if thats what I wanted her to do. I said I don't know yet.
That was not a good time for indecision.
whatevur said:
I said I wasn't sure about our relationship anymore. She cried pretty hard and begged me to not end our relationship. I got mad and accused her of breaking our agreement etc. I asked what all she did with him. She says they kiss and breast play and that she has butt sex with him about every day. She kept saying it's not real sex, anal sex isn't real sex, only vagina [sex] is.
If your father has been fucking Ms. Joann up her ass almost every day, that's real sex.
whatevur said:
.... I told her to leave. I said I needed time alone to think about things. I haven't talked to her since. I'm not sure what to do now
Sounds like the ball is in your court. You need to make a decision (as has always been the case), and proceed accordingly.

Last edited:
I have to agree that if Dad is having anal sex daily then a lot more has been happening between them. I bet that he has slipped into her vagina at least a few times "by accident" during their regular daily sex. And if she is smoking to make Dad happy then she is doing more for him then that, like regular blowjobs and him having oral sex with her.
How will you ever be able to have a 'normal' relationship with Joann when every time you get in bed with her you will think about dear old dad screwing her ass?
Thanks for the update. I think there is a lot more to this story to be told, by Joann and by you.

whatevur said:
she kept saying that its not real sex. anal sex isnt real sex only vaginal is. I don't accept that. I told her that I constantly have this image in my mind of dad buttfucking her.

Dude, there is no loophole for anal vs. vaginal vs. oral sex in any organized or semi-organized religion I'm aware of. If the cock goes into her or even just on her, it's sex. Period.

You are at a point were you either accept their relationships or you break it off... Many cuck's would be good with your scenario while others would not be. Every couple and arrangement is different.

Reactions: msbevw
Have you spoken to her yet?

Any updates, meetings with JoAnn or Dad?

It's been a month since you last updated. Anything to share or tell?

I talked to JoAnn a lot over the past few weeks and asked her to stop seeing dad. She told dad that she still has feeling for me and wants some time apart to think about things. I wasn't happy that she didn't just completely break up with him, she gave him some hope yet but I feel better about things.

We are in the process of repairing all the damage we caused.

Unfortunately we haven't been as intimate (cuddling, hugging, etc) because I hate the smell of cigarette smoke on her & in her breath. She is trying to quit now but is having a hard time.

She also said she wanted to be honest with me, that she had been sucking dads cock as well. That hurt me but it's all over now so I can get over it. Apparently that was his biggest fetish when she smoked & sucked him.

JoAnns friends aren't happy and are mad at me for breaking them up. Andrea too. She has been a good friend to me through all this but she said that I did wrong in breaking up their relationship. She says she cant support our relationship under these circumstances . She said she wanted to be honest that she likes me and considers me a friend but she is rooting for my dad and will be supporting him & doing what she can to get JoAnn & dad back together.

Andrea even sent me a montage of pictures & videos of JoAnn & dad together. Most of them were just them out on dates smiling & doing stuff together, but at the end was a short disgusting video of JoAnn giving dad a blowjob. I don't know how she got it but the whole video had the words "true love" at the top.

I'm also going to be moving much closer to home. I got a job at a good paying place lined up and being closer will help things a lot.

Reactions: firedogg81 and midnightfapper
Good to hear from you again, Whatevur.
whatevur said:
I talked to JoAnn a lot over the past few weeks and asked her to stop seeing dad. She told dad that she still has feeling for me and wants some time apart to think about things. I wasn't happy that she didn't just completely break up with him; she gave him some hope. But, I feel better about things.
Sounds like this is on the plus side. (I say this, recognizing there's some ambiguity.)
whatevur said:
OK.....
whatevur said:
Unfortunately we haven't been as intimate (cuddling, hugging, etc) because I hate the smell of cigarette smoke on her & in her breath. She is trying to quit now but is having a hard time.
That isn't surprising. Nicotine is incredibly addicting. You need to be supportive of Ms. Joanne — not critical or accusative — in her efforts to stop smoking.
whatevur said:
She also said she wanted to be honest with me, that she had been sucking dads cock as well. That hurt me but it's all over now so I can get over it. Apparently that was his biggest fetish when she smoked & sucked him.
If your dad likes to have his cock sucked by a woman, that isn't harmful to him or to the woman who's doing it. If he wants to entice the woman who's sucking his cock to also become a smoker (Ms. Joanne, in this case), that's incredibly harmful to the woman (i.e., Ms. Joanne).
whatevur said:
JoAnns friends aren't happy and are mad at me for breaking them up. Andrea too. She has been a good friend to me through all this but she said that I did wrong in breaking up their relationship. She says she can't support our [my renewed relationship with Ms. Joanne] relationship under these circumstances.
I would say there are two possible interpretations of this. One would be that Ms. Andrea wants to be your woman.... i.e., she wants to have a close (possibly including sexual) relationship with you. And, Ms. Andrea's female friends are on her side; ergo, they want to keep you separated from Ms. Joanne and assist Ms. Andrea with matching up with you.

Another interpretation would be that Ms. Andrea's friends, and Ms. Andrea, are taking the (probably unstated, but possibly still prevalent) position of the Mormon church, which is that it's appropriate for a young woman to have a relationship with, and marry, an older man who is "established" (in an economic sense), but less appropriate for a young woman to marry a young man her own age who is not yet "established," such that she has to assume he will become socioeconomically successful in the future.
whatevur said:
She [Ms. Andrea] said she wanted to be honest, that she likes me and considers me a friend, but she is rooting for my dad and will be supporting him & doing what she can to get JoAnn & dad back together.
This has the sound of dishonesty about it. If Ms. Andrea were really friends with you, Ms. Joanne and your dad, she would be neutral with respect to your inter-relationships, and leave it up to you, Ms. Joanne and your dad to sort out your inter-relationships. Ms. Andrea's statement, as you've quoted her, would seem to suggest that the first of the two interpretations I suggested (above) is the most likely.
whatevur said:
Andrea even sent me a montage of pictures & videos of JoAnn & dad together. Most of them were just them out on dates smiling & doing stuff together, but at the end was a short disgusting video of JoAnn giving dad a blowjob. I don't know how she got it but the whole video had the words "true love" at the top.
This would seem to be further evidence that the first of the two interpretations I suggested (above) is more likely than the second interpretation.
whatevur said:
I'm also going to be moving much closer to home. I got a job at a good paying place lined up and being closer will help things a lot.
I agree that will probably be positive from the point of view of your relationship with Ms. Joanne, and from an economic point of view. I hope it does not have an adverse affect on your continuing education, which will also be important for your future.

Thanks for updating us (the forum) about your life and times.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub
Did you speak to your dad about it?

If so what are his thoughts?

So have you been able to get the same treatment as your dad? Anal and bjs from her.

@whatevur

It is good to read your most recent update although you are in a sticky situation. As I said back in September of this year, you are at a point where you either accept their relationships or you break it off...

As I give my feedback, I will try to not replicate what has already been said by @Custer event through I agree with him in many areas as he tends to have great insight.

whatevur said:
I talked to JoAnn a lot over the past few weeks and asked her to stop seeing dad. She told dad that she still has feeling for me and wants some time apart to think about things. I wasn't happy that she didn't just completely break up with him, she gave him some hope yet but I feel better about things.

I have to say, that it is good that you were able to express yourself to JoAnn and that you did ask her to stop seeing your dad although if she truly does have an emotional and or strong sexual connection with him, it is not always that easy to flip that switch. So for her to let your dad know that she needed to take a brake to allow her some time to assess how she feels about each of you is reasonable in my viewpoint. While you may feel that you two are in the process of repairing all the damage that ‘we’ caused, meaning you two as a couple; she may not feel that she was party to causing the damage as some might see the so-called damage as subjective to each other perspective.

whatevur said:

As previously stated by others, Nicotine is incredibly addictive, and I have only ever seen 1 person be able to truly stop cold-turkey and that was only after this person nearly died. If you truly do love JoAnn you need to be supportive as opposed to causing distance due to her smoking. I say that because while you say that it is unfortunate that you haven’t been as intimate (cuddling, hugging, etc.) because you hate the smell of smoke on her, her clothing, her breath, etc.

This is a choice that your making, while at the same time, your dad is being accepting (yes encouraging) while you are attempting to rein her in. In a nut shell, if your not being intimate with her because of the scent on her clothing and breath, that is a choice that you are making for you two as a couple and could drive her back into the arms of your dad.

whatevur said:

Everyone has a fetish, some simply due not admit to it. It is good that she is being honest with you in that she has continued sucking dad’s cock. Nothing wrong with people receiving and giving oral as long as both people are in agreement. As to other fetishes that are unhealthy, such as smoking, well that is a personal choice for JoAnn as it is her body.

whatevur said:
JoAnns friends aren't happy and are mad at me for breaking them up. Andrea too. She has been a good friend to me through all this but she said that I did wrong in breaking up their relationship. She says she cant support our relationship under these circumstances . She said she wanted to be honest that she likes me and considers me a friend but she is rooting for my dad and will be supporting him & doing what she can to get JoAnn & dad back together.

This is an area where you need to better understand the motivations of people as there are many possible interpretations for that in which you have described. When I was younger, I was caught up with a group of girls/women that were playing the long game in how they approached relationships with myself and others in our social group(s).

As to the so-called honesty within that group of friends, as another pointed out, this does have a sound of dishonesty, a bit on the misleading although without knowing the full dynamic beyond what you have previously shared, maybe Andrea does feel that JoAnn and your dad do make a really good couple although maybe Andrea has her own motives. Something for you to think through and decide on your own.

whatevur said:

So, Andrea is showing you images of how happy JoAnn is with your dad, as a couple. Again, what is the motivations of sharing those images?

whatevur said:

Do what is right for you as an individual.

How is it going? Any updates? Has Andrea shown you any more videos of JoAnn and your dad?

Reactions: SquirmingSub and midnightfapper
msbevw said:
Interesting post. Kind of reminds me of the posts "want virgin gf to date others" that ran here a year ago, then ended. Wish they were still around. This one could be as interesting if it doesn't die out quickly.
that was a great series of posts I wish he was around still.

Reactions: midnightfapper
MysteryBi said:
that was a great series of posts I wish he was around still.

Yeah same here I loved that thread.