• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not a wife yet but engaged...

• Thread starterJulieKlaus
  • Start date
lover4u said:
You should take off that top...they look good.

As close as I dare on the internet....

Attachments

• Tadline007.jpg
    Tadline007.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,675
Oh! Wow!!!! You look absolutely delicious!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
if he is the least bit insecure about your relationship or how you feel about him, then dont do it, it will be the end of that in a second. if you guys are truly in love and confident in your feelings for each other than you should be okay. there is a huge difference in fantasizing about it and actually being there with a black cock in your pussy. how comfortable is he going to be at that moment? how comfortable are you going to be with him watching you? are you going to hold back because you are worried how he is going to react to seeing you coming for another man? i'm not saying not to do it, but be 100% positive that it's what you want and it's what he wants. just remember you are the most important, your the one getting fucked.

Julie just start trainning the fiancee in cuckolding ways he will do as you say i bet.Tell him to go to this chatroom here and learn what a cuck is and what is expected of him.i would love to chat i live in KC so not to far.rick

JulieKlaus said:

Julie,

Ever consider a photo with you holding a sign with your "name" on it so we know this is legit?

Czar Chasm said:
Julie,

Ever consider a photo with you holding a sign with your "name" on it so we know this is legit?

How's he sposed to do that? Then she'll know hes postin her on this site.

DeepLover said:
How's he sposed to do that? Then she'll know hes postin her on this site.

Exactly, some cuck prick getting off on HIS fantasy of seeing HER with a black guy....sissy pretend makes me sick.

balrogdeep said:
Exactly, some cuck prick getting off on HIS fantasy of seeing HER with a black guy....sissy pretend makes me sick.

This does not make him a cuck - if you are correct he is a guy with a fantasy. He is not a cuck until she does the deed. At the moment he could be a cuck wannabee who may or may not have the balls to talk to his girl about it.

so damn sexy i'm dougs88 on yahoo hit me up sometime

anyone see the difference in size of her breasts in certain pictures?

Where is the ring

clarkecombo said:
anyone see the difference in size of her breasts in certain pictures?

Yes, and where is the ring ?

I can see why this site isnt getting anywhere near the posts it used to get, all these comments on this babe with only a few general rated pics.Take the top off baby anf get naked. Lets see the goods or dont post.

Well, it didn't take long for the "never going to be involved's" to start with the Hate Mail!! WHY do you guys come here and try to burst every bubble there is...are you REALLY that sad and weak...."you're fake, suck MY little penis and I'll tell everyone you are real and they'll believe,your tits are different (I am 40-DD, and with a minimizer bra on they look VASTLY different, as do they with NO bra on...all one needs is to look at her face, same girl). you don't have a ring"......I've been married 17 years and if I posted a pic with my left hand showing, NO RING!! I broke the setting pulling a sweater on I think, maybe at work don't really know, AND lost a BIG diamond too, so if you saw my left hand it would be without ring too..

There ARE reasons not to id yourself on the internet (WE are VERY knowledgable about that mistake!!) in a manner that every Joe Idiot out there can locate and find you with NO discretion given at all....maybe she has an unusual setting (I did) and doesn't want to chance someone recognizing it?? Not every one of us wants to be READILY identifiable on the street as "that slut that takes Black Cocks all the time" despite the fantasies of tiny pricked little boys that are never going to be man enuf to get what they want!! Some people DO have normal lives during the day and during ALL times except their most private times, that do not include wearing big flashing signs regarding our sex lives. It isn't ALL about sex....but the sex IS all about good sex!!

SOME of us are intelligent enough to THINK about these things BEFORE you guys come up with them............and prevent you from trying to find us because you KNOW that if we would just listen to YOUR pathetic story we WILL want to have sex with other REAL guys so you can watch, dress up like girls, and suck their peepee's.....my most common request when I am in the Chat Room.

NOW, did anyone hear me say that I want to meet small penised white guys so I can then meet large penised black guys and have sex with the Black guys so the white guys can watch??!! GRRRRGGGHHHH

Off my soap box...........JMNBABE

seeking black

well its very addictive. unless you get lots of sex and black men over say a short period like 6 montsh so oyu dont feel any urgent need anymore it may be wise not to go tehre.
i have spoken to many females hwo indulged and ALL found once they had started it was such an erotic experience no matter how hard they tried they had to slip away and have sex with a black man now and agiain.
You will alwyas be wondering what is like and feel you are missing out so really its best to bite the bullet and just go for it big time.
have at leats a hlaf dozen within a few eeks so you know exactly what it is all about.
use condoms and practise safe sex.have fun and you will always have memories to treasure. if you keep an eye out it is even possible your hubby to be? may one day express an interest in having a black man use you well you will have to say you have never tried it but if he really wants you too teh you will to please him.:feedback: do let us all know how you get on .we would love to hear and maybe a pic or two. oyu wont have any problems getting black meat thats for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread