• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not every one is fake in DC this is what happened to me

• Thread starterpurringpussy
  • Start date

purringpussy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2004
We had been talking for a while on the net , chat that always led to a horny conversation. I know a lot of us get disheartened with fakes in DC, I have had many, so I just thought I would tell you about the guys that are real, especially one horny hot sexy guy from DC and after reading this I think he will guess it is him I’m writing about, you the man babe J
One day we decided it was time to meet in the flesh, after cing is blk hard body on the cam how could I say no. My pussy was tingling at the thought of cing him in the flesh being able to kiss and lick that hard blk cock.
The drive down was nerve wracking, the usual thoughts going through my head, but once we saw each other every else went out the window.
He kissed me deep and hard I ran my fingers over his chest as I felt his hand rubbing the inside of my thigh, by this stage my pussy was so hot and wet. He suggested we drove some where quieter a main roundabout near the motorway was risqué to say the least.
We took his car as there was a lot more room, as soon as we hit the back roads, I couldn’t contain my self any longer I started to rub his cock through his trousers I could feel the bulge growing, wow I had seen this on cam but in the flesh it was even bigger and thicker, I just had to taste it, so I unzipped him and released his hard cock, and sucked him while he tried to concentrate on driving, gently squeezing his big tight balls whilst sucking hard and deep on that throbbing flesh.
We eventually pulled over in a field he reclined his seat, and started to fuck my mouth, I loved the way he moaned and watched me eat his cock, tasting his pre cum was so good, I wanted his come in my mouth but my pussy was desperate as well, when I felt him throbbing in my mouth I slowly withdrew slowly licking and kissing the end of his cock, running my tongue up and down his length kissing and sucking his balls.
We got in to the back of the car my aching pussy needed his cock, I kissed him deep while his hands pulled my nipples hard, I looked down and saw his big black hands on my tit’s the colour contrast made me moan, as he bent to kiss and suck on my nipples, I felt his hand up my skirt I opened my legs wide begging him to finger my pussy and make me come. He slowly rubbed my now aching clit feeling his fingers squeezing it god it was so swollen, I felt like I was going to explode, I begged him to finger me as well, I wanted him to feel my orgasm, as I exploded all over his hand and car seat, I just couldn’t stop coming, my body was shaking so much. He looked in to my eyes as I smiled and said I had waited so long for this, he finger fucked me hard and deep I kept coming and coming, when I come I squirt and he had turned me on so much I just couldn’t stop the seat my pussy was soaking.
I knew I needed him to fuck me I wanted that hard thick blk cock deep in me I begged him “ fuck me please fuck me deep and hard I want to feel my pussy explode on your cock” I felt him rub my clit with his cock that sent me in to another orgasm and then he rammed it deep and hard in me , my legs spread wide open my feet on the car roof pushing against him so he could get ball deep in me I wanted to be his white slut to please him I never wanted this pounding to stop, I could feel another orgasm coming I was moaning so loud begging him to fill me with his blk seed, hi grabbed his ass and pulled him in deep as I felt him groan and grunt, god that sent me over the edge feeling his cock throbbing and filling me with his hot cum, we lay there panting, kissing him deep I kept saying “ I’m yours your white slut just for you“. as we stroked each others bodies all wet with sweat and cum.

If you enjoyed this leave a comment and I will post the next chapter in purrs IR life

love u all my friends and pervs :kissass:

The descriptions of your adventures keep on getting better each time, Purr! Always good to see that some of the regulars in DC ARE actually enjoying themselves real time. Looking forward to the next episode. Cor blimey! This is far better a series than Eastenders.

xxx

hot slut!

very good, please continue with the further adventures of a big black cock slut getting what she craves.

FAKE! Which is just what you would expect.

fake god here we go again i am sure there is a few guys in dc that could prove u wrong

Purr, my dear, very VERY nice....I felt like I had a bird's eye viwe of all that sexy action!! Thanks for sharing and giving hope to those of us who keep encountering those fucking fakes in here (and you know who you are, too). I would just like to say, "feet on the roof"? WHOOOO-HAAAAA!!!!
kisses and licks,
KaylaMarie

A very interesting tale but then I generally enjoy reading your stories. Knowing that one is from a real meeting makes it even more stimulating. Keep supplying us with your stories.

right on purr...i enjoyed that...and i want to see more...

:bj: thanks houston hun not seen u in ages glad u r still around babe
will post more in my series
keep them hard lads lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

lmao she said trousers.............."i rubbed his cock through his trousers"
wtf are trousers, seriously , you might as well said nickerbackers, or daduntdadunts or some shit, i can see it now, whats next? he'll lay you on the davenport and give you some good relations..lmao, at least we know your definetley a old white person

dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in the uk trousers are what men and women wear, god man .Do some people just come in here to rip peoples posting to pieces
Well this is definately the last posting i do

I am sooo proud of you my sexy slut...... for the record I KNOW PURRS NOT FAKE I WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED HER CONVERT TO THE PLEASURES OF BLK DICK......FOR ALL OF U ASSHOLES THAT THINKS SHES FAKE......SEE ME POST THE REST OF UR STORY MY DEAR WET WILLING SLUT FOR BLK DICK IN THE UK....:D

The ignorance of people in the US is sometimes beyond comprehension. Trousers are trousers, slacks or pants (Incidentally, pants are panties in the UK)

Americans are ignorant because of different terminology? That's an ignorant statement. Don't lump us all together because a few idiots can't differentiate between words with double-entendres. You'd not like it if we stereotyped you all as dumbarses for some mistake one of you made!

Point taken pimp, forgive me for the stereotyping but is it not strange that we are expected to fully understand American terminology whilst it doesnt come back the other way? The point is, one idiot has prevented purring pussy from posting

Not all of us expect different cultural differences to be fully understood. Not all of us are too defensive to take the time to explain ourselves. I would try to help a friend from across the pond to "get the jist" just as I would hope they'd help me.

PurringPussy

I know you are a Real Hot female and keep sharing those hot sexy experience with the regulars. You know what I want to do to you upclose and LIVE! Don't let the fools stop you from sharing those adventurers. Keep writing and hope to see you soon.

If purring ain't a genuine female thats the best cleavage I've ever seen on a man

sylvain ty babe if n e one can put a smile on my face u can
i promise ill write more for u guys espcially on last weekes al fresco meet love the fresh air........................... one day choc babe one day need to check out your credentials

Users who are viewing this thread