• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not my wife....

• Thread starterjd1975
  • Start date
J

jd1975

This is Lynn. I've yet to meet her online, only her husband. I hope I'm able to change that soon. She seems open to anything in terms of pics, and I think the ones I've seen are just the tip of the iceberg.
I think she is sexy as hell, but I'd also like to hear other ideas about what type of pics she should take. Let me know, post all the sexy comments you want about her......

Attachments

• 071013-Fun4Two 002.jpg
    071013-Fun4Two 002.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 330
  • 090508-Second Web Cam Playdate 0107.jpg
    090508-Second Web Cam Playdate 0107.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 335
  • Lynn 049.jpg
    Lynn 049.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 311
jd1975 said:
This is Lynn. I've yet to meet her online, only her husband. I hope I'm able to change that soon. She seems open to anything in terms of pics, and I think the ones I've seen are just the tip of the iceberg.
I think she is sexy as hell, but I'd also like to hear other ideas about what type of pics she should take. Let me know, post all the sexy comments you want about her......

She looks like one hot milf :) Any picture of her on her knees spreading her ass cheeks and showing her bumhole would be fine :p If that were to be combined with an visable ancle bracelet It would make my day...

Very sexy I would LOVE to eat that jucy pussy!!

Users who are viewing this thread