• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nothing Better Than Married Mouth Full Of Black Cock!

Here my ex wife sucking on 2 bbc

E3F83659-91EE-45A7-87EB-33C5C1101CFE.jpeg DE43A780-65FB-4D9A-9423-E69E4E4C03A6.jpeg F8AD40D9-2D0D-4F35-974E-F8441DB01E00.jpeg 56C45E63-E3D5-4415-937E-AABE7A96DB81.jpeg
Very exciting to see the beautiful blonde white wife with all of the black cocks around her that soaked her white face and big naked white TiTs in their cum loads shot from their big black cocks. I would love to take some photos like this with my white wife in them.

More of the slut nurse
Wow, your wife is gorgeous and I love her big beautiful naked white TiTs. I was very excited seeing the big black cock pissing in your gorgeous white wife's mouth. Did she swallow his piss? You are a very lucky man.

They hit on her all the time
When she goes out Dancing or drinking with the girl’s. Usually ends up fucking some black guy or guys or Hispanic come home and tell me all about as I fuck the shit out of her ass and cunt

C9290166-49BF-4B5A-8ECD-13384CA9FB4D.jpeg

Honest-to-goodness hot!
I always enjoy when a woman is "on the phone with hubby" while she's sucking cock. I got to talk to my wife once while she was fucking another guy. It was so cool. I could her it in her voice that she was enjoying it, but trying not to be obvious to her FWB. He didn't know, that I knew he was fucking my wife on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back