• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Now owned by Mistress K

tinyuselesscuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
i finally found a new owner , she is married and enjoys having a slave that she can use and abuse on the side. She told me i no longer will be allowed any pubic hair and had me shave it all off today and send her pictures via my cell phone to prove it. She plans on adding pics of the 2 of us soon. She is new to this lifestyle and would like advise from others. Please let help her with ideas and she will be logging on her to make sure i posted the pics and see comments
thank you

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 134
this is Mistress K

this is my Mistress

Attachments

• karen.jpg
    karen.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 225
Last edited by a moderator:
Mistress K

She is quite lovely. Welcome Mistress,curtsy.

Hope you make a contribution to her expenses; and I would like to see all hair removed from your body to commence your progress to complete feminisation.

Please post photos of yourself in frilly panties before 10 March. If you are going to do this dom stuff, then get the panties NOW, to confidently show us that you are genuine and respectful of Mistress Karen who will be putting in the hard yards to enhance your boring life.

i agree, you need to show your slave who the Boss is. Shaving was just the start, get him in panties and start him sucking cocks as that should be his role is your sex life getting lovers ready and cleaning you both after. There is no greater power then knowing you were able to take a big man an break him by having him in panties and sucking cock for you

thank you

Thank you Ms Saraha and Ms Joan for the resopnse, Mistress will be on tonight to review. We are also going to look into chastity trianing, cbt, and humiliation but nothing public due to our jobs. Any ideas will be very helpfull and Ms Saraha Mistress and i will be meeting in motel this week so u should get some of thoses pics you wanted

Hello Eveyone

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for your help. I am new to this, and have always wanted to explore domination but my husband was not into it. I had no idea that cuckoldry even existed till I spoke with tiny. I do need some help with this and thank you Saraha and Joan for your ideas :) We plan on meeting this week and I or tiny will post some pictures from that meeting so everyone can see. Thanks again for everything I think this will be great for me, sorry tiny but you asked for it......... LOL

Mistress K

You could employ a nice length of rattan to make pretty stripes on Tinys bottom end to emphasise your desires. This, combined with restraints restricting movement during its application may give a discerning Mistress some pleasure.

From Mistress K's last post, I think you will find out quite soon.

I don't have the heart to tell you friend, but you will at least be re-assured to know you will be making her happy while you are finding out.

My thoughts will be with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back