• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

nude

• Thread starterolderwife
  • Start date
for all to see

001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, tattoo, jbull and 4 others
GroovyTrain said:
😉, as a lover of older women I certainly do, al be keeping my eye out for any other naughty things you may be posting, I hope it gets the attention it deserves
you can see all of me if you want it, please say what you will see

ok i will show you my naked tits, Did you save my pics?

008.jpg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
olderwife said:
I am from germany
regardless where you are from your tits look sexy, I'm a long ways away so this is my only site of your naked body I'll ever get

Zima said:
regardless where you are from your tits look sexy, I'm a long ways away so this is my only site of your naked body I'll ever get
I would like it if you want to see all of me, post it

olderwife said:
I would like it if you want to see all of me, post it
oh you know I do, something about naked women is my weakness, I'd love a look at your bareass and pussy, back and belly too

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Zima said:
oh you know I do, something about naked women is my weakness, I'd love a look at your bareass and pussy, back and belly too
you can see all of me, i like it and if you want you can save all my pics. Would you show them too?

olderwife said:
you can see all of me, i like it and if you want you can save all my pics. Would you show them too?
no I never post others photos I would feel like an asshole doing that not knowing if you really wanted them shown, I know there are a lot of guys on here that say they'll do that but I just enjoy looking at them and seeing and thinking about you naked in front of me

Zima said:
no I never post others photos I would feel like an asshole doing that not knowing if you really wanted them shown, I know there are a lot of guys on here that say they'll do that but I just enjoy looking at them and seeing and thinking about you naked in front of me

014.jpg

your naked tits look beautiful and what really makes that photoi fantastic is you are smiling while showing them

Users who are viewing this thread