• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

nyc wife

mwcpl4morf

New around here...
Beloved Member
how is she?

Attachments

• DSC00733-A.jpg
    DSC00733-A.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5,062
your wife

Man! what a combination of legs and breasts! I think I would have to wear a bib if I saw her in person!

I Will be in NYC on March 26th. If you would like to have some fun let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
hot wife

Yum! Lucious! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! God would I love to stick my face between those legs...

Wow!!!

Has she ever been blacked? I would love to give her a gift.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    1.8 KB · Views: 11,217
Hope you meet her Roc

Wow...you two ever meet up give me a shout.

Two great bodies and sure I could get a job cleaning up after!

Beautiful

Hmmm, she has a beautiful body and those perfect tits.... if the two of you ever make it to San Diego I would love to fuck her for you. Can see her legs up in the air now...tits bouncing around while I'm pushing and pounding her pussy in front of you. God, she is beautiful...

NYC Bull

I live in NYC and would love to fuck the shit out of a white wife while hubby watches as she wraps her creamy thighs around my waist

Blackjack2592 said:
I live in NYC and would love to fuck the shit out of a white wife while hubby watches as she wraps her creamy thighs around my waist
I will not hold to long to plug inside her:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back