• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nympho Wife - Cuckold and more

trugby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2008
Marrying a Nympho sounds good but it a lot of trouble (A LOT!) and somehow I still love it. She did not care about anything, it made here a great business woman, it made here a great slut. I plan on writing my story for a while as we have almost 20 years of Cuckolding (I was a cuck a decade before I found out what it was).

Prelude: I was a dirty little boy as far back as I could think. I always looked for sex or sexual things, so the first time i met my wife, Vicky, she had a boyfriend and whispered in my ear "don't worry, I've already cheated on him". I knew she would be fun.

Early Childhood Vicky: from birth she would masturbate ALL the time, this was a phase that doctors told her parents she would stop eventually, but it never stopped. Younger she was chubby and never got a real chance with a boy, until she met a boy in charge of an outdoor ice rink. There was a shed to keep warm and change the skates. The boy was a few years older than her, he had a girlfriend. She offered him a blowjob and he accepted. She sucked his cock a few times that day and every day after that for the rest of the winter. She did not care about the girlfriend, she did not want a boyfriend, she liked making him happy.

That summer, similar story with a teen who worked on a farm, but they fucked.

At school, she was known to be the girl who sucked on first dates, yes the skanky one...But she loved the attention and the show. The ones who teased her the most were the ones she was sucking after school.

At the end of high school she claims to have been with about 20 guys...that is high, but not Nympho worthy yet.

the breakthrough was when she went to university! her apartment was on the third floor of a very busy street with a pub on every street corner. By this time she had lost weight, grown nice tits and was sexy. for the first year she was having sex every night. young and old, short and tall, black and white. She had no filter and just wanted to make them happy. after the first year she concentrated more on her studies, but when she was ovulating she would have guys all week, and some regulars would stop by to unload.

First date: my best friend was dating her brother and her brother wanted a nice guy for her. they thought since we were both hypersexual we would be great for each other.

the date went well and I ended up in her apartment and we had sex. The next morning, she told me she was not the one for me, because she would just cheat on me. She told me she was not ready for a stable relationship. I suggested to date until something else came along, and she agreed. We had sex all day and we had talk about our sexual history. I had slept with about 60 women plus a few men, but she claimed to be at almost 1000 men. somehow this turned me on.

On our second date 3 days later, she said she was very horny since our last date that she had sex with 4 different guys at four different times. I told her it was ok, and I lied telling her I had sex with my friend with benefits too.

We saw each other every day after that and moved in together one month later. We were having sex multiple times a day for the first 6 months of the relationship. Even after when I was exhausted, she would suck my cock until it became hard again and she would make me cum once more.

Her University degree ending up not being used at all, she hated it and got a massage therapy training and license.

to be continued... (below is the oldest picture I have of Vicky, which is about 1 year after I met her)

Vicky 2004.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, Ladiesfucker, wifelena and 12 others
....very early into our relationship, she came home crying one day. she admitted she cheated on me. An old friend asked for a blowjob so she went to go give him one. She felt bad and i recomforted her. This broke the seal (if ever there was one). I ate her and kissed her and I could not tell she was with someone else.

The same week, she comes home after work. She was her own boss as a massage therapist for about 3 months now. She smelt like dick. I commented on the smell, she did not confirm or deny, she just got on her knees and gave me a great blowjob. When she got up, I just told her all is forgiven.

Some times you don't know how compulsive a real Nymphomaniac is, but in no time she was having some form of sexual activity with half of her clients. the building she was in was about 24 single office professionals over 3 floors, and the doors were locked to the public at 6 pm. From 8 am to 6 pm she would see 8+ clients a day 6 days a week. Some offices had a shower in the corner.

She claims to have never offered anything to her clients, they all eventually do something or ask.

She always dressed sexy, short skirt or tight shorts and a top with no bra. She was cute, but had small love handles. she would be up-close and professional and they would get erections. It was a teasing game and she liked making them happy.

For every single day she worked she she smelled like cock or sex. To this day I still have no idea how she could NEED so much. But I am still turned on.

Becoming official cuckold:
for the longest time, she would suck me after work and i would whisper all is forgiven! Then i would eat her out and kiss her. Over time this became my favorite part. eating her out and kissing her. I got to taste the men. It was my bisexual side coming out. On Saturdays, I would pass by after some of her favorite clients, and i would clean her up. This started as my idea and it turned her on, over time it became an obligation

.....to be continued

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, wifelena, Custer Laststand and 5 others
All the pictures I have are mixed up in years, but she only had a hairy pussy for the first 3ish years. She always went to work with no panties. Even the ones who did nothing always got a glimpse.

The first time it ever caused trouble was a Christmas party with friends. A friend took a selfie groping my girlfriend (actual cropped photo is below) a couple people saw. they both went to confront her and she brushed it off as it was an old friend. later in the night they are both missing for 20-30 minutes and one of the two friends comes and tells me. Whispers are going around our friends. They ended up leaving together and went to his place. She never gave a fuck. we lost a few friends that night, a few became better friends and most didn't care!

What always got us in trouble was her never caring!

...to be continued

Vicky bent over at office.PNG Vicky Client view.PNG Vicky upskirt working.PNG Vicky groped.PNG Vicky resto.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, Flcpl, Custer Laststand and 6 others
great story, I wish my wife had been like that

Reactions: Gaezel and PervertedPolishCouple
humiliation

i found over time humiliation became my key turn on. I had asked Vicky to go to swinger clubs, but she always said no. And i asked if she would eat a pussy and she said it was a turn off.

However, one day she met Kurt. He was perfectly normal, but she was very into him. Over the years he became her primary lover. She confided in me that she obeyed him more than all others. On their second date she asked me if she could go to the swinger club with him. this shocked me because she always said no to me and she usually never asks me for permission. Realizing now this guy was different in her eyes, I gave her permission only if she obey his every desire.

Kurt brought her to the swinger club 4-5 times a year, he used her as bait to get other pussy. Turns out most supper hot women at the clubs are prostitutes with older men. She obeyed and did what all those men wanted, but deep down she was already turned on by it. He made her eat pussy too. She is not turned on by it, but she went in and put on a show for kurt. at the end she consistently did stuff with at least 2 men and ate almost always one pussy.

Back home I would ask her to go to the swinger club, she always said no. When she got back it turned her on knowing she went and i was cock blocked. this ended up turning me on too. I also tried to get her to eat pussy, but she always turned me down (except for once at my birthday)

I realized with Kurt, she would end up humiliating me by doing everything with him that she said no to me. The more i wanted it, the more she ended up putting herself in a situation to do it with him.

Other things she obeyed with Kurt:
She would leave late at night for booty calls
She got a double vaginal pentation (swinger club)
She admitted to be his sex slave in front of his friends
She got partially naked or fully naked in front of his friends
She offered his friends sexual favors (but none took any)
She would be his date at special events and spend the night

Vicky sucking me.PNG Vickys pussy after being used by other men.PNG Vicky sucking black cock.PNG Vicky sucking random.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Flcpl, Custer Laststand, Dark_Hung and 5 others
Making others happy!

My wife had made a name for herself. she didn't care as she had me and her own company...however, the things she would do once she got a compliment always astonished me!

A guy who had worked at the garage since he was 15 as the guy who put gas in the car and washes the window had become our car mechanic over time. He found her on facebook and had been talking with her for too long. He was a dirty teen, but my wife knew he was technically under age. It didn't stop her from sending sex pictures of hard nipples through shirt of her in her underwear, but no nudes. he went to Lebanon for a year and their texting died out. One random day, putting gas late night in the car, he was there. Now an adult, he flat out confessed he always wanted her so bad, he invited her to his parents house for midnight. she came home. I shaved her pussy. she sucked me and i blew my load on her tits. she spread it out and went to see him. she entered through a side door and they went at it for over two hours. He was not a virgin, but he did not really know how to do much. she felt like he was a boy discovering a new toy. She sucked him over and over. My wife does not like the taste of cum and rarely swallow, but his young cum was always swallows because he asked it and told her she was beautiful.

Vicky with clients load.PNG Vicky BJ 2.PNG Vicky BJ.PNG vicky flashing.PNG me fucking vicky.PNG ****** grope vicky.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, Flcpl, Custer Laststand and 4 others
trugby said:
Marrying a Nympho sounds good but it a lot of trouble (A LOT!) and somehow I still love it. She did not care about anything, it made here a great business woman, it made here a great slut. I plan on writing my story for a while as we have almost 20 years of Cuckolding (I was a cuck a decade before I found out what it was).

Prelude: I was a dirty little boy as far back as I could think. I always looked for sex or sexual things, so the first time i met my wife, Vicky, she had a boyfriend and whispered in my ear "don't worry, I've already cheated on him". I knew she would be fun.

Early Childhood Vicky: from birth she would masturbate ALL the time, this was a phase that doctors told her parents she would stop eventually, but it never stopped. Younger she was chubby and never got a real chance with a boy, until she met a boy in charge of an outdoor ice rink. There was a shed to keep warm and change the skates. The boy was a few years older than her, he had a girlfriend. She offered him a blowjob and he accepted. She sucked his cock a few times that day and every day after that for the rest of the winter. She did not care about the girlfriend, she did not want a boyfriend, she liked making him happy.

That summer, similar story with a teen who worked on a farm, but they fucked.

At school, she was known to be the girl who sucked on first dates, yes the skanky one...But she loved the attention and the show. The ones who teased her the most were the ones she was sucking after school.

At the end of high school she claims to have been with about 20 guys...that is high, but not Nympho worthy yet.

the breakthrough was when she went to university! her apartment was on the third floor of a very busy street with a pub on every street corner. By this time she had lost weight, grown nice tits and was sexy. for the first year she was having sex every night. young and old, short and tall, black and white. She had no filter and just wanted to make them happy. after the first year she concentrated more on her studies, but when she was ovulating she would have guys all week, and some regulars would stop by to unload.

First date: my best friend was dating her brother and her brother wanted a nice guy for her. they thought since we were both hypersexual we would be great for each other.

the date went well and I ended up in her apartment and we had sex. The next morning, she told me she was not the one for me, because she would just cheat on me. She told me she was not ready for a stable relationship. I suggested to date until something else came along, and she agreed. We had sex all day and we had talk about our sexual history. I had slept with about 60 women plus a few men, but she claimed to be at almost 1000 men. somehow this turned me on.

On our second date 3 days later, she said she was very horny since our last date that she had sex with 4 different guys at four different times. I told her it was ok, and I lied telling her I had sex with my friend with benefits too.

We saw each other every day after that and moved in together one month later. We were having sex multiple times a day for the first 6 months of the relationship. Even after when I was exhausted, she would suck my cock until it became hard again and she would make me cum once more.

Her University degree ending up not being used at all, she hated it and got a massage therapy training and license.

to be continued... (below is the oldest picture I have of Vicky, which is about 1 year after I met her)

Vicky 2004.PNG
Sometimes I wish my wife was a nympho😍

Reactions: Gaezel and JeffCA
sharing my wife's stories turns out to be harder than I thought! She fucks EVERYONE! she leaves, almost always comes back in a happy mood. Always smelling like sex. When I ask her something, she doesn't care. She just does it when she wants.

A few times the wives of them men she did stuff would find out. Either they admitted it or their wives figured it out.

One wife came to me to tell me. I pretend like I didn't know and asked if she wanted to have sex with me out of revenge...did not work.

One wife came and wanted to watch them...she never saw either one again.

One of the biggest screaming wife that got outraged and tried everything to humiliate my wife, but my wife did not care. ended up with him continuing to fuck my wife over a couple years. They got married and had a child, we got invited to the wedding but did not go. Gave a present that was way too much. She sent a thank you card....

twice my wife got punched. this turned her on both times.

private messages she blocked, but i still read, continuously have hate texts.

Vicky fuck.PNG Vicky Pussy early twenties.PNG Vicky creampie before we met.PNG Vicky flashing.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Flcpl, Custer Laststand, Dark_Hung and 3 others
Also here is a picture of a 22 year old pussy fucked by 100 cock vs the same used pussy at 48 years old having fucked well over 1000 different cocks. (the shaved pussy is the 48 year old pussy)

Yes this pussy belongs to the same woman!

Pussy at 22 crop.PNG Vicky's used pussy at 48.PNG fucking Vickys 22 year old pussy.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Flcpl, Custer Laststand, Dark_Hung and 2 others
trugby said:
sharing my wife's stories turns out to be harder than I thought! She fucks EVERYONE! she leaves, almost always comes back in a happy mood. Always smelling like sex. When I ask her something, she doesn't care. She just does it when she wants.

A few times the wives of them men she did stuff would find out. Either they admitted it or their wives figured it out.

One wife came to me to tell me. I pretend like I didn't know and asked if she wanted to have sex with me out of revenge...did not work.

One wife came and wanted to watch them...she never saw either one again.

One of the biggest screaming wife that got outraged and tried everything to humiliate my wife, but my wife did not care. ended up with him continuing to fuck my wife over a couple years. They got married and had a child, we got invited to the wedding but did not go. Gave a present that was way too much. She sent a thank you card....

twice my wife got punched. this turned her on both times.

private messages she blocked, but i still read, continuously have hate texts.

Vicky fuck.PNG Vicky Pussy early twenties.PNG Vicky creampie before we met.PNG Vicky flashing.PNG
I wish my wife would behave like that 😅

Below are pictures of me an Italian friend and his friend (with huge foreskin) having fun, but one of my most humiliating stories involves this dress.

I was bringing her to her lovers house for a small threesome with her lover and his friend. I was supposed to film. once there, they were 4 guys. We both didn't care, the more the merrier. But some of the guys did not want to be filmed, some were starting to have cold feet. they asked me to wait in the bathroom. 5 minutes later, she came back in gave me a kiss and asked me to stay in the bathroom, no mater what. I agreed.

They played drinking games for a long time, telling stories and boasting. No sex and no nudity, yet. They played poker, and after hearing a loud cheer, her lover knocks at the bathroom door and hands me her dress, underwear and bra! (he was fully clothed).

they turned on the music and cheered her. everyone slapped her ass, groped her breasts, and fingered/touched her pussy. two guys banged her on the couch. the other two were too shy, but watched and cheered. they took a pause, drank some more and partied with her in the nude.

they then took her in a private office and blindfolded her. (she could still see). and all the guys took turns going in and out. the two shy guys now did everything, fucked her, ate her out and got sucked. She says one guy came three times, two other cumed once and one guy never cumed.

she didn't swallow as they all cummed in condoms in her pussy, but once it was all over (over 4 hours later), there was a trash can in front of the bathroom with all the used condoms in it. only the lover was left and my naked wife.

vicky after.PNG foreskin guy.PNG Vicky before.PNG Vicky sucking italian small cock.PNG vicky sucking foreskin of friend.PNG vicky sucking me.PNG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gaezel, Flcpl, Custer Laststand and 4 others
Nice series of photos going from pussy to mouth with a business man

Capture7.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, Flcpl, Dark_Hung and 2 others
Nypho Paradox...My wife does not liked to be fingered, but i found a few images of people trying. However she loves getting her pussy touched! Often when she massages people who have hands (or feet) hanging over she will lean on it and reach over making her pussy touch their hands, only separated by a thin legging or yoga pants. most move a finger. they all know but don't say a word.

the vast majority of the time she is sucking men or getting fucked, but the stranger pussy groping always seems to happen on vacation. In all inclusive resorts, dancing at the inhouse club late a night, she grinds with all the men (and some women). they all take a feel. I sit back and watch others touch my woman.

View attachment IMG_0471.mov
Capture3.PNG
Capture.PNG
12080882_10153341920339735_1316271913_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel and Nazareth
I have similar circumstances.
Almost every time a nurse at the doctor's office or hospital does certain tasks (reading pulse, taking blood pressure, etc., they will rest my hand against their pussy. I don't move my fingers and try to be still, but some apply more pressure than others, some may very subtly rub against it, and a few times, not so subtly!
I enjoy it in any case.

I have a girlfriend who loves to be touched, whether she is clothed or not. Her favorite is dancing with other men, letting them get a feel of her big ass, rubbing her pussy against them, and/or letting the guy rub his hard on against her. She has another friend that she spends time with when they go out to same club or event, they sit together so they can rub, touch, and squeeze each other under the table.
Now, on the occasions that I or anybody else gets to finger her pussy, she loves that, too!
She had a date with another friend that rubbed her pussy (he loved how smooth it was--his words), and even rubber her between her lips, but never penetrated her with his finger(s). Supposedly, anyway. But the fact is she loved that just as much.

And, yes, I would absolutely love to watch anyone do it!

Reactions: Gaezel
Nympho's don't give a fuck!

my wife had sex with this Lebanese man once a month for a few years. they were friends with benefits at this point. his girlfriend caught them a few times, by reading text messages. she was a jealous woman, but this Lebanese man was honest and didn't care. he would tell his girlfriend to not read his texts if she didn't want to know.

The girlfriend confronted my wife and my wife told her it was her job to not make her man look outside the relationship for sex. My wife then whispered she would continue to obey on command.

This had the inverse effect, that girlfriend, started being more open. she went from just sex and a little oral, to lots of oral, anal, roleplay, light bdsm, etc..., but she was still very jealous. she would ask him what turns him on and she would do it...

...however, my wife would initiate thing he did not even know existed sexually. prostate massage, cum play, sloppy seconds, extreme domination, extreme submission, targeted humiliation, bull and hotwife, pornception,etc...

Even if his girlfriend wanted to compete, she couldn't. My wife and him would take picture of their kinkiness' and share it knowing she was reading his texts.

My wife and his girlfriend had a texting dialogue, but it was more hate mail. there were a few action pictures of him and his girlfriend, it felt like his girlfriend was trying to compete. I enjoyed looking at those pictures too. when my wife texted him that I masturbated to their pictures of him with his girlfriend, she sent even more hate messages to my wife. I even cummed on a screenshot of his girlfriend sucking his cock, my wife took a picture and sent it to his girlfriend.

On a random weekday morning his girlfriend had an unexpected day off and she knew my wife was coming over. she took care of her man, made him fuck her up the ass and gave her an anal creampie. his girlfriend whispered to him, that she wanted my wife to have sloppy seconds.

shortly after my wife arrived as planned and they all 3 talked and the anal creampie was discussed. when his girlfriend told her what she wanted, my wife simply said she obeyed him. Him being no fool, took out his cuck, still sticky. my wife sucked it clean. he then took his girlfriend and fucked her again in the ass, withdrew and made my wife suck it clean again. this happened 4-5 times in a row. they both obeyed and my wife sucked and swallowed the second load.

After this the jealousy towards my wife went away, but she was still extremely jealous. They have also had 2 threesome together on 2 of his birthdays.
fun3.PNG38001536_10156024902144735_2581685179265318912_n.jpgfun1.PNG

Reactions: Gaezel, tattoo and LNA
Being with a Nympho, she is always looking for ways to have sex. EVERYTHING is sexual for her. Sometimes when she is horny and in a strange place with no one she knows around, she goes to a tattoo parlor. She asks for a tattoo on her breasts. She always volunteers to flash her boobs. They all have to look, but very few touch. there have been a handful who sketched on her breasts. these are two actual pictures of two of those times.

She would have sucked or fucked all of them, but unfortunately all the places she went to, they all stayed professional.

tattoo 2.PNG
tattoo 1.PNG

1. What’s your dirtiest sexual fantasy? giving ****** blowjobs, done often and always fun
  2. How many people have you slept with? My husbands says over a thousand...
  3. Where’s the weirdest place you’ve had sex? church
  4. What’s your favourite part of my body? Cock
  5. Have you ever had anal sex? yes, not that often
  6. If you could choose what I was wearing right now, what would you choose? suit and tie with cock hanging out
  7. Where on your body is your favourite place to be touched? inserted fingers in my pussy
  8. When was the last time you had a dirty dream? i don't remember my dreams
  9. If you could have sex anywhere in the world, where would it be? don't know
  10. When did you first have sex? 13, with a 16 year old. we had sex every day for the entire summer.
  11. What’s the best sex you’ve ever had? double penatration with an old roommate and his friend...a random tuesday night
  12. What’s your favourite position? doggy
  13. Have you ever been caught having sex? yes, many times
  14. Do you watch porn? yes
  15. What kind of porn do you watch? infidelity porn, swingers, group
  16. How often do you masturbate? daily
  17. Name a sex position you’d like to try? suspended in air
  18. Do you prefer to give or receive? give
  19. What was your best orgasm ever? an army guy who was high on cocaine, tied me up and pounded me FOREVER, and hard
  20. Have you ever been skinny dipping? yes, many times.
  21. Have you ever slept with someone you work with? yes, a lot of husbands of coworkers too...
  22. If we were out for dinner and I said I wanted to have sex right now, what would you do? find a way to have sex
  23. Have you ever sent nudes of yourself? yes
  24. If you could sleep with any celebrity, who would it be? Hugh Jackman
  25. Would you/have you had group sex? had one huge house orgy, a few foursomes, many-many threesomes.
  26. What’s the most sex you’ve had in a day? 10+ with 10 different guys, with my work i do 3-5 per day .
  27. Are you loud or quiet during sex? quiet
  28. Have you ever tried using food during foreplay? yes, but i have no patients for foreplay in general.
  29. Have you ever made a sex tape? yes
  30. What’s the first thing that sexually attracts you to someone? dirty talk or a dirty stare
  31. Would you say you have any fetishes? cocks, love touching and sucking. i don't worship them i just like them way too much
  32. When it comes to BDSM, how far have you gone/would go? no blood, cuts or mutilation, but i have intentionally tied and used with no safe word
  33. What’s your favourite toy? real cock only, don't like toys
  34. Do you ever read erotic fiction? yes when i was younger
  35. Have you joined the mile high club? orally only
  36. Do you think you could take off my underwear with no hands? yes
  37. Would you say you’re kinky? definatly
  38. Do you enjoy shower sex? occationally
  39. Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever masturbated? class, movies, bus, public trasportation, everywhere
  40. Do you like to be spanked? not hard, loved being punished
  41. What was your most embarrassing sexual experience? my first cuckquean experience with my husband and an old friend that does not like me anymore. I had seen my man do everything with another woman before, but this woman was pushing her limits to try and get me jealous.
  42. Have you ever fantasised about someone else during sex? Yes
  43. If I ever caught you masturbating, would you stop or would you finish? depends who, both have happened.
  44. Have you ever had an inappropriate crush? yes, my employers husband, dads friend,
  45. Have you ever cried or fallen asleep during sex? i don't think so, for both
  46. Do you prefer eye contact or not during sex? don't care
  47. Do you like to kiss during sex? don't care
  48. Do you get tired after sex? sometimes.
  49. How many positions do you think you’ve tried? almost all with time
  50. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sex? two weeks...maybe
  51. How high is your sex drive? endless
  52. What’s a surefire way to turn you on? take out your cock or order me
  53. Sex with lights on or lights off? on
  54. Do you like dirty talk? yes
  55. Have you had sex in a car? yes
  56. Do you prefer to take control or be submissive? sub
  57. Do you prefer one night stands or longer-term sexual partners? i prefer long term, but i have had hundreds of one night
  58. Do you prefer to be on top or bottom? bottom
  59. What would you like to do more of in bed? sleep...
  60. What’s your favourite time of day to have sex? all
  61. Rough or romantic? rough
  62. Quickie or marathon session? quicky
  63. What’s your favourite part of foreplay? skipping it
  64. Would you dress up for me in bed? yes
  65. What’s your favourite place to be kissed? pussy
  66. Do you like sexting? yes
  67. What’s the best thing about our sex life? openness of husband
  68. What’s the shortest time it’s ever taken for you to have an orgasm? 5 seconds, flashed a stranger in a subway and he ate me out without hesitation. i was 20ish, her was 40ish. i was horny.
  69. And the longest? hours later mastubating after bad sex
  70. How would you make me have an orgasm? with my mouth.

3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG

Reactions: tattoo
I send my wife these questions, she actually loves answering them.

1. Are you in a cuckold relationship? yes
2. how did it start? I got caught cheating on my husband sending nudes, then he helped me make more to send to others
3. do you cuck often? yes, i have sex with other men almost every day.
4. Are you Honest & Set Expectations With Your Partner? No, some days i feel bad and don't tell him everything, and i usually do what i want regardless of him
5. Have you been afraid? never. I have had men think they went too far, even a few think they crossed a line, but that turns me on...not scare me.
6. do you take Safety Precautions? for sex yes, for everything else no. I get tested twice a year. I got Chlamydia twice.
7. do you have a regular bull? No, i have a few regular lovers, but none i consider a bull
8. do you use a chastity cage? Yes, I had a phase where it turned me on a lot to control his cock. But now he puts it on himself as self humiliation.
9. do you send texts or tease? yes, i love it and do too much of it. my husband reads everything so i play with that too. guy get easily turned on and go too far. On special occasions i send my husband a picture of me before and after - of a picture of the bed we fucked in. I have learned the less i tell or show the harder he gets.
10: Plan "Cuckold Getaways" Together? No, I just have sex with whoever, whenever. All vacation spots are cuckold spots.
11. Do you use Your Cuckold As A Sober Driver? Yes, but not intentionally. I have had back seat sex as he drives.
12. do you have Your cuckold Serve Your Bull? No, he serves me and sucks the bull or does what i want.
13. Can he have other women too? Yes, i have realized i get turned on seeing him with another woman
14. any regrets? None, i don't live with regrets!
15. Have you ever pushed your cuckold to his limits? I don't think so he is still with me.
16. Is there anything you he will not let you do? No, but early in the lifestyle i was in a self sabotage mode, where i thought i didn't deserve him so i did everything he told me not to. turns out he love being humiliated and it made us stronger.
17. Have you cuckold any other man before? I cheated on all of them, but they did not know
18. How do you typically meet new "bulls"? I have a massage studio and almost all come from there.

Vengeful cuckold. I just realized my wife does not deep throat... These are the only pictures I found of her going balls deep. I know she does it, but it is ridiculously rare. Yesterday she refused to go deep on me, so i texted her lover and told him. He actually made me happy and face fucked her. Now i am happy

BD1.PNG
BD4.PNG
BD3.PNG
BD2.PNG

Reactions: JeffCA

Users who are viewing this thread