• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

OJ is back at it

Pooch

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
OJ has denied involvement with some issue over sports memorabalia. Of course he wasnt involved, he has been to busy trying to find the real killers.
However, a local (soon to be determined racist) white Vegas police detective found a bloody autograph in his room, and also found a Nike Football Spike imprint on the floor matching the juice's. Surprisingly, OJ had cuts on his hand, and his blood matches that of the missing Heisman trophy. Hopefully he will be fucked now since Johnny Cochran isnt around to save his guilty black ass! (yes I am black and cannot forgive all of my 'people' for supporting the farce that was his trial and non-conviction...just for payback for all history's wrong doing against us by 'the man' often called 'Whitey' in DC)

OJ was trying to steal a photo of himself so he could see what he looked like before he became a double-murdering, piece of shit scumbag.

He still has more money and white bitches than you.

Get off OJ's dick.
**(What's funny is the look on the collecter's face when they ask him where he got the items OJ alledgedly robbed him of)**

OJ is what I call a dumb ass nigger or nigga. That fucking smirk on his face ought to be taken off right below the chin . Pimp you better watch ought he might think you have some of his football shit and bash your door down. What is sad now is the fucking media will play this daily until the whole bunch of shit is over. I never liked the cocksucker from the get go and I even hate the son of a bitch worse he is a disgrace to Black people ,Football players still playing and the retired ones. He should be stricken from all football stats and put away.

Lets hope he gets whats coming to him now, and Roger Goodell is the judge..He is a disgrace to the human race period, It dont need to be a black/white thing.

Aquitted does'nt mean he did'nt murder those two, he just was'nt found guilty of the crime in court. I wonder if he lurks about at this site.

His supporters seem to think the fact that he was aquitted is proof of his innocense , which is not the case. I don't think that jury would have convicted him even if they had a video of him commiting the murder, Any fool who thinks he didn't murder those people is is a fucking idiot or living in a fanasy.

At least the murdering son of a bitch will be locked up for a long, long, long time for this one hopefully. it's all about Karma. You can't kill two people and escape justice in one form or another.

nicole/oj/denise

factoring out all the hostility, mustve been quite hot to see nicole fucking oj, or sucking off marcus allen..ad denise u know wans a blk dick of her own

Last edited by a moderator:
first he was acquited ..found NOT GUILTY, not innocent in the farce that was his criminal trial...remember no other possible suspects were ever introduced by his Dream Team, just racism to get him off. However, he was found GUILTY in his civil trial, and has managed to not pay 1 penny of the 30 million he owes the Goldmans. Ms Gary and you others..if he didnt do it...who did? Since then he has been arrested several times not to mention this current situation. Ms Gary and you others..if he didnt do it...who did?

Don't forget he WAS aquitted. I do not believe he killed ANYbody.

luv, MsG (Bj)

Maybe if he gets out of this one he can come live with you then. Do everyone a favor and strangle the son of a bitch in his sleep. Who the hell else killed the two people if it wasn't this piece of shit. At least he don't have Jonny boy to get him out of this fucking bullshit. Acuitted ,why a fucking joke of a trial from the judge to the lawyers and the news media.

Dang you Pooch start this dam thread now I will have to get blood pressure meds from this I just can't stand the bastard and never could. To be honest with you I thought someone would of shot the son of a bitch by now. They sure as hell wouldn't be wasting bullet.

my feelings are just as strong which is why i started this thread to be humorous rather than be pissed. im not religious but i sure hope there is a HELL.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sad thing is there's still some brain dead assholes out there that believe the police framed him. They bought into all the shit the defense tried to sell. That jury should be hung in his place for the verdict. I was on a jury in a murder trial that only lasted 2 days of testomy and we deliberated 2 1/2 days. For a trial that lasted 3 months they couldn't possibly have discussed very much on the evidence in the 3 hours they took.

The sad thing is there's still some brain dead assholes out there that believe the police framed him. They bought into all the shit the defense tried to sell. That jury should be hung in his place for the verdict. I was on a jury in a murder trial that only lasted 2 days of testomy and we deliberated 2 1/2 days. For a trial that lasted 3 months they couldn't possibly have discussed very much on the evidence in the 3 hours they took.
Ya buddy but I bet the news media didn't have their cameras rammed up your ass either and it wasn't a show. You people also had a mind. I'll bet some dick head will make a movie out of this from the white Bronco 40 mile an hour chase to the smirk on this cocksuckers face at the end of the soap opera.

Hey Pooch did you sell your white Bronco yet are are you still driving it? LOL ruin my day with the words OJ What the hell does that stand for anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back