ok questions about the dark cavern video files again???

• Thread startergangers
  • Start date

gangers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2009
ok ime going to try this part of the forums and hope i get some answers this time.

is thier many feminization video clips???

what about cuckolds in chastity video clips??

what about feminized cuckolds in chastity clips??

shemale husband clips????

any submissive shemale clips????

what sort of tranny clips is thier???

do the trannies suck on huge black cocks???

any white bbw cock teaser clips who mock small cocks???

No, but we can make some! We're currently in the process of creating one giant site that includes cuckolds.com, the cavern, and two new sites in interracialsex.com and callyourhusband.com

Once the technical difficulties are resolved we will be able finally to focus on making more vids!

kool will this site be running after january?????

hhmmm when will this happen???

Very soon. We're opening up interracialsex.com, callyourhusband.com, darkcavern.com and cuckolds.com all in the same member area as soon as we finish the programming. There will be a TON of new video.

will this happen before february???

.. .

This bad economy is a golden opportunity to make new IR cuckold and white submission videos and take them to the next level!

There are so many out of work whites now that just a few years ago were all stuck up and snotty but are now willing to do anything for cheap.

A handful of Black Pros could turn a fresh amateur couple into white sex slaves on video every week.

Keep them under contract and make each new video more demanding.

the best ****** fem videos is where the victim grows huge tits with estrogen injections and implants and wears a clit cage.

so whens it happenin before february ???

eye have money to become a member so would like to know when its coming.

i have the money....

.... ...

kittensucker said:
This bad economy is a golden opportunity to make new IR cuckold and white submission videos and take them to the next level!

There are so many out of work whites now that just a few years ago were all stuck up and snotty but are now willing to do anything for cheap.

A handful of Black Pros could turn a fresh amateur couple into white sex slaves on video every week.

Keep them under contract and make each new video more demanding.

yeah, except that it's those same people who buy memberships to the site, so it's NOT such a good time for this business actually.

Yes, we think we will be done before the end of January.

ok kool will thier be a preview of the ****** feminization clips???

gangers said:
ok kool will thier be a preview of the ****** feminization clips???

i wonder

i wonder..

will thier be any free previews of the ****** feminization videos?

gangers said:
will thier be any free previews of the ****** feminization videos?

qhota quota quote...

Quote.

when we roll out the new stuff, we're goign to try to automate previews and even have a newsletter :)

ok kool when is it going to be up?

OK ONLY 9 DAYS to go...

only 2 days to go wheres the stuff?