OKC Gloryhole...

• Thread starterxyz
  • Start date
Lilbeast said:
Me too let’s get something going do you have kik or Snapchat im new to this site still don’t get it
Me too

Do you have kik or Snapchat or fetlife

xyz said:
Message me, if you're local we can setup a time for you and me to be at the same place. Show up a little early and be ready, I'll show up at a slightly later time and swallow you. Eastern Video in OKC on S Eastern Ave. Confirmed locals only. I would like to email back and forth and make sure you're on the up and up first... if you are... I'll make sure you leave happy.

full.jpg
Mmmm mmmmmm

xyz said:
Message me, if you're local we can setup a time for you and me to be at the same place. Show up a little early and be ready, I'll show up at a slightly later time and swallow you. Eastern Video in OKC on S Eastern Ave. Confirmed locals only. I would like to email back and forth and make sure you're on the up and up first... if you are... I'll make sure you leave happy.

full.jpg
Damn I'm all the way next to Lawton

xyz said:
I got one taker, any others in the area interested, I want to swallow as much as I can get.
If your in s okc you can sure swallow me

Are you still looking to swallow?

Still doin this?

xyz said:
I got one taker, any others in the area interested, I want to swallow as much as I can get.
I’m up for it okc area