• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Oklahoma City Women??

• Thread starterOKClovemaker
  • Start date

OKClovemaker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 4, 2005
5-10 29 year old 185lbs D&D free good looking black man is interested in sexual fun with local women in and around the OKC oklahoma area. please let me know. My yahoo handle is patricianX

Attachments

• Shawn2.JPG
    Shawn2.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 314
That is a huge snake - gotta have some more photos, and true size and girth.
Guinness Book of Records for this BBC. We also need to see the testicles hanging down on a hot day, or just out of a hot shower, please, OKclovemaker. I am having awesome mind pictures of that snake up a white slut wife and her screaling with delight. Wonder who will have the courage to offer their wife to it ? That would be a powerful breeding all-day-long.

You have such a huge cock. I'm a married white guy in okc and would love to watch my wife with a black man. I'm only 3.5" so you would stretch her like a virgin. If your interested in a 27,m 25,f message me on yahoo tjf4473

Hi

okcuckboy said:
You have such a huge cock. I'm a married white guy in okc and would love to watch my wife with a black man. I'm only 3.5" so you would stretch her like a virgin. If your interested in a 27,m 25,f message me on yahoo tjf4473

Messaged you on yahoo, hope to hear from you. patricianX on yahoo.

Users who are viewing this thread