• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Old is Gold

• Thread startermissus_man
  • Start date
permitted to keep the 'teasers' going?

cuckcroydon said:
Cute?? Boy! That's an UNDERSTATEMENT. Your *****'s FAAAANTAAASTIC. Keep the pics cumming.

at least for a while?

Attachments

• OG6.jpg
    OG6.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 349
Not enough credit

missus_man said:
I thought I'd keep teasers going for a while. But since there's demand already, here's my gorgeous taking a BBM in. Isn't that expression on her face sooooo cute?

Cute is not nearly enough

She is gorgoeus, her age makes her even more attractive. She is a the godess of all sluts. You should be proud of her, I know I would

missus_man said:
I thought I'd keep teasers going for a while. But since there's demand already, here's my gorgeous taking a BBM in. Isn't that expression on her face sooooo cute?

it would be a pleasure to be licking that as it is happening

mmmm she makes me so hard more pics please!

She's sexy, loooks great with those big cocks

Oh man, I luv her already! That gold chain around her waist is really sexy also. ;-)

By popular demand

This one from a non-black encounter (she was getting far too addicted to black meat, so I pleaded that she 'take' a 'diversion' - and, the sweetheart that she is, she obliged).

Attachments

• OG7.jpg
    OG7.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 464
MMMM so hot she is one hot sexy woman i would love to taste her sweet honeyhole
you are a very lucky cuck xxxoo please keep the pics cumming
Thanks
xxoo
Tara

It's IN

At least somewhat!

Attachments

• OG8.jpg
    OG8.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 335
I wouldn't use tooth paste, that's too abrasive. For the silver I would use a silver cleaning cloth.

IT leads

missus_man;At least somewhat![/QUOTE said:
Way to go!!!

She is amazing!

Reviving for 2nd round

h5t6ca said:
Way to go!!!

She is amazing!

The kid had already fucked her twice and cum in gushes in her pussy. Now getting her all warmed up again.

enjoy

Attachments

• OG9.jpg
    OG9.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 441
What a lady

I lke her already. Shes is a lady slut and has all my admiration >

I am hard now

Congrats!!

I can see she is addicted to BBC - a good outcome for a win-win-win-win-win-win for all concerned. It is great when an older woman decides it is time to make up for what she missed out on when younger.

My lady slut

h5t6ca said:
I lke her already. Shes is a lady slut and has all my admiration >

I am hard now

Congrats!!

Taking a 'break' here;)

Attachments

• OG10.jpg
    OG10.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 407
Big hair, big cattle, looks more like Texas than the UK. Your wife is hot, but decorating with dead animals, decidely not British old chap!

Dead animals....

Susan's Slave said:
Big hair, big cattle, looks more like Texas than the UK. Your wife is hot, but decorating with dead animals, decidely not British old chap!

Decidedly not Brit. Very Caribbean. Pics so far from our fun sessions there (this one taken not at our place).

My apology! Certainly acceptable decor for a Caribbean holiday.

Apology accepted!

Susan's Slave said:
My apology! Certainly acceptable decor for a Caribbean holiday.

Lol. And to prove that you are forgiven, two more of my 'hanging' delicious.:)

Attachments

• OG12.jpg
    OG12.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 242
  • OG13.jpg
    OG13.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 252
Hot! Hot! More pleeeease.

Users who are viewing this thread