Once You've Gone Black, There's No Going Back

• Thread starterBlack Zeppelin
  • Start date
wewantu said:
damn..............why are all the good guys so far away,would love nothing more than you practicing what you preach on me.

lisaxx
Oh I don't preach Honey I do.

love that word......................do xx

ref wife

as im a fem uk guy and couldnt satisfy wife she went black and is now ever so big and preggy with his child .

I am not sure what it is but it sure feels wonderful. Maybe its a mind thing? The cock thing? I think all cocks are about 5.5 to 6.5 on avg. but not all cocks are a lovely shade of black

Black Zepplin2007 Writes... comments at bottom...
Now comes the fun part: you react to your wife's lover's pheromones too! Inside every male there exists some female qualities. When you inhale your wife's lover's pheromones, your body is also processing the information about his genes. If you get on your knees and sniff his cock with your wife's scent on it, you will get a hard on. If you smell him on her body, you will get a hard on. You are reacting to his superior pheromones mixed with hers. It's a natural reaction. If you ingest his semen by eating your wife or sucking his cock, the same bonding chemicals that cause her to become hooked on him can cause you to become hooked on him if his genes are superior to your own. Your female side develops a taste for his ejaculation. How do you like them apples?
~~~~~
husband here... and my god... thats so cool to read... and exactly what happened to me... totally. So good to see it explained.

CaraAnn said:
I am not sure what it is but it sure feels wonderful. Maybe its a mind thing? The cock thing? I think all cocks are about 5.5 to 6.5 on avg. but not all cocks are a lovely shade of black

You hit it right on the head! =p It really isn't a size thing for most of us girls (I know I'm generalizing here though), it's all about how perfect the color and contrast is. Everything looks better with a little color in it...am I right???

Cpl4BlkMenWisconsin said:
Black Zepplin2007 Writes... comments at bottom...
Now comes the fun part: you react to your wife's lover's pheromones too! Inside every male there exists some female qualities. When you inhale your wife's lover's pheromones, your body is also processing the information about his genes. If you get on your knees and sniff his cock with your wife's scent on it, you will get a hard on. If you smell him on her body, you will get a hard on. You are reacting to his superior pheromones mixed with hers. It's a natural reaction. If you ingest his semen by eating your wife or sucking his cock, the same bonding chemicals that cause her to become hooked on him can cause you to become hooked on him if his genes are superior to your own. Your female side develops a taste for his ejaculation. How do you like them apples?
~~~~~
husband here... and my god... thats so cool to read... and exactly what happened to me... totally. So good to see it explained.

I totally agree... you become very horny and very possesed with his dick!

25 years ago, my G/F here in the UK started going to a nearby US Airbase with some friends from the hospital where she nursed. I was a bit unhappy about it but she said they were just having a girl's night out and that I shouldn't worry. Two weeks later she had her frst night over with her black lover who found her pale freckled skin and red hair sexy. She really got into his fat black cock but we still dated - even though she sometimes 'phoned me up to pick her after after their dates. That was so hot, the smell of her so soon after they had fucked and his seed was still in her, she knew I loved that and would want to go down on her when we got home.

They didn't last but she dated a few black US airmen and left me for the guy she eventually married. We kept in touch and she told me that she found black guys so sexy and she was sorry that she'd hurt me but that the sex was just so good. They split up a few years later and we dated again for a while but she was still fucking black guys, knowing that I would be OK with that.

She eventually met and married another black American serviceman and his been with him since and started a family. She still sends me Christmas cards and encloses a letter telling me some of her intimate details. I know she'll never go back though.

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent thread - and no idiots complaining that I can see

pimpology101 said:
Don't believe this. Don't be misinformed. I did not post misinformation. Rather snowball did.

Look up ANY valid scientific penis size study ever done and you can see the results for yourselves. You needn't take snow's, mine or anybody elses word for it when you can easily look it up and see the statistical data for yourselves, presented in valid black and white (no pun intended) numbers.

How about loving the I/R stuff because you LOVE it?? Black guy - white female..wild, messy sex... ok? I am not anxious about cock size...what is hot is what goes on!

Sheesh...whatever happened to common sense?

It's against the rules here. Those who have it and exercise it are looked at as if from another planet.

primeb9807 said:
I totally agree... you become very horny and very possesed with his dick!

TOTAL FAGS!

Last edited by a moderator: