• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

One Time Cuck

Joboo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Years ago, 1983 my wife and I had a random mfm encounter with an old friend of mine. I won’t go through the details about how it came about but I thought it would be a 3some.

Once it started and I saw his much larger dick and saw her so excited about its size the narrative changed. Watching her first handle it and then attempt to suck on him was terribly erotic but when he began rubbing it on her pussy and he slowly penetrated her I became a spectator. Seeing her responding to his cock was so surreal, she would respond to every movement. She said several times before he fucked her she had never had a large penis before.

She orgasmed in in what seemed like seconds, he was about halfway in her. Once she came he pushed in further. She had told him not to cum in her when he first penetrated her but in less than 10 minutes she was about to cum for the fourth time I believe when he warned he was about to cum. She immediately responded “ don’t stop, keep fucking me.”

When they finished the first go round precum was dripping from my dick and as soon as she took it in her hand I came so hard I was shaking. Similar to how she was cumming while he fucked her. I hadn’t ever seen her cum like that.

He stayed the weekend and they went at it numerous times with me participating by jerking of and occasionally getting sucked on.

After he was gone I was somewhat humiliated, but had he missed his flight an come back I would welcomed it. It made me feel very submissive and surprisingly I liked it. I would have done anything she asked me while this was going on, I mean if she asked me to suck him I would have. I was so attracted to his dick while this was going on I actually wanted to suck him. She had cleaned him up by sucking on him after he first fucked her and when she turned to me I kissed her which seemed to surprise her but not as much as me ejaculating as soon she touched my dick.

I’m still turned on by the memory years later and have wondered about how I actually wanted to touch his cock, I wanted to stroke and suck it. I’d never had that desire before. I wanted her to watch me do it.

Wow- great story and expression of your feelings. You may have actually gotten more fun out of it than she did in the end. Thanks for sharing.

I know that there is nothing in this world like watching your wife being fucked by a man with a much larger cock and when it happens the first time and you observe and listen to how your wife responds to being railed by a big cock,it's crazy the places that your mind goes as it's happening. I remember thinking as I watched how my then very young wife responded to the black co-worker of mine as he worked his big cock into her, that I was jealous of how much bigger his cock is than mine. Glad that you were able to enjoy the experience, interesting that it was only the one time. GTR

I know that there is nothing in this world like watching your wife being fucked by a man with a much larger cock and when it happens the first time and you observe and listen to how your wife responds to being railed by a big cock,it's crazy the places that your mind goes as it's happening. I remember thinking as I watched how my then very young wife responded to the black co-worker of mine as he worked his big cock into her, that I was jealous of how much bigger his cock is than mine. Glad that you were able to enjoy the experience, interesting that it was only the one time. GTR
Someday I'm going to have that experience. You have had a great marriage. If more couples were like you, there would be way less divorce.

Years ago, in 1983, my wife and I had a random mfm encounter with an old friend of mine. I won’t go through the details about how it came about, but I thought it would be a 3-some.
Once it started and I saw his much larger dick, and saw her so excited about its size, the narrative changed. ....... Seeing her responding to his cock was surreal, she responded to every movement. She said several times before he fucked her she had never had a large penis before. She orgasmed in in what seemed like seconds.....
Very nice. Sounds like an exquisitely and intensely-pleasurable experience for your wife.
I’m still turned on by the memory years later.....
Although this post is over a year old, and 1983 was certainly a while back, some follow-up would be of interest. Given how intensely satisfying this experience was for your wife, and for you as well (as voyeur / observer), how did you and your newly- and intensely-satisfied wife interact afterwards? How did that experience affect your relationship?

I would think the two of you would have continued to expand her sexual horizons by seeking additional big-cock lovers for her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back