• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

one week one task.

• Thread starteravarice
  • Start date

avarice

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi.
First thing, i'm a sadist. So it's an humiliation, pain and risk game.

I offer you a simple game. Every week, I will give you an assignment. Do your homework well and you will be fine. Otherwise .. you will be punished.
Of course the goal will be to push you further and further. You will be humiliated, and it will be difficult.

For the punishments, i will create two files at the start of the game. One red folder and one black folder.
- The red file will be for fouls and will contain pain penalties.
- The black file will be the public humiliation file. Its purpose is not to be used. But to force yourself to obey. (so yes personnal informations)

The game will take place in two parts.
10 weeks. then 1 year. At the end of these first 10 weeks, you will have a way out if you wish to quit.

I would take in this game maximum 3 sissy. And I wouldn't waste time with the undecided.
The others come in MP with your black file.

• Wow
Reactions: yho and MsPAWGandhubby
sissylolita said:
which kind of tasks, sir?
you will have to eat a lot of bullshit- cuz tghat is what he is feeding you now

• Haha
Reactions: Matureplay and bonemeal
interesting that the guy who started this thread totally disappeared

elloello said:
interesting that the guy who started this thread totally disappeared
nope, i dont.
I ask to come in PM, thats way we can talk, discuss these rules, everyone's expectations, etc.
I do not think public answers, or public questions help to make a decision.
And at the same time, this sort out the commentators and those who might be interested.

I propose this game, I explain implications, and the general expectations you may have of it. And it does not suit everyone and I know it.

As long as this game has not started, you are free to ignore it, or to refuse it. That does not concern me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby
well your response didn't really address my point- but at least you responded