• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Online Bull here to own your ******* wife in total privacy( read all the post to see if you can qualify)

• Thread starterownerofurwife
  • Start date

ownerofurwife

Online Bull
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2022
Online Bull, i love to build long term relationship about your wife. i love to own your ******* wife and be in control of her through you. She will never know anything ,its will be our secret. You will offer me your wife as she is mine and you will obey me. I will respect limits we fix about everything but you must be a good obedient cuck .

If you always had the fantasy of sharing your wife pics and vids with someone you know you can trust but too much nervous to do it because its risky, I'm your man, i am a respectfull Bull who already own many couples/wives (mostly ******* wives) and all cucks are very comfortable to share everything with me cause they know they can trust me.

What i request to accept your wife as one of my online owned wives is:

- you must be able to proof its your wife you show me ( don't need her to do that)

- you must have dressed and naked pics of your wife ( cucks with big collection of his wife get priority)

- you must have good quality pics, high res are the best. (cucks with also videos of his wife get proiority)

- you must be able to take new pics of her for my pleasure. (cucks with a wife posing for him get priority)

- you must be able to chat and hang a good discussion on a regular basis to increase the power of the relation.

if you always wish but always get back because too scary , its the occasion of your life cucks, i'm your man. you will never regrets and you will feel like the cuck you always wish to be.

Reactions: rjhsteel2001, sssss and subDCuck
aldoric said:
ça peut etre excitant
effectivement, je parle aussi francais et anglais. est ce que tu te qualifie pour toutes mes requêtes? si oui nous pouvons passer en privé

aldoric said:
je ne pense pas à ce point non , moi je cherche un dominateur pour publier photos de ma femme sur sites cochons à partir de mon pc, je ne cherche pas un voyeur
je peux diffuser lorsque le cocu le souahite mais je suis un possédeur pas just un diffuseur. Don je dois posséder pas juste rediffuser désolé

Couokies said:
Cela peut être excitant oui
Effectivement, si cela t'intéresse je t'invite à m'écrire en privé pour te présenter plus en details et bien sur me présenter ta femme qui pourrais devenir mienne si tu te qualifie a mes conditions et que tu en as envie bien sur.

Users who are viewing this thread