• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Online English teacher needed for my Japanese wife!!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
I am currently looking for a English instructor to teach my wife online via skype, while I'm away at work once a week.
Requirements....
-Must be white and good looking! (this is her request)
-must be able to meet online with her on Thursday mornings (Japan Time) wed afternoon in the U.S.
-I am looking for someone that can actually teach her but will admire her body like any sensei would.
-This is a uniform class and she will be expected to wear schoolgirl outfit to class, (her husband thinks the one he bought her is suitable and consists of a button up shirt, mini skirt, knee high stockings and white panties) she will be required to show her outfit from head to toe at the beginning of each class to make sure she is dressed to her sensei's standards.
-She will be obidient to every word her sensei says and will follow the rules of the class at all times. (the sensei will have total control of his students at all times)

If you would like to know more and can provide full face and body pics please PM me with your stats/resume.
She is 27 yrs old, in shape and willing to learn.

Too bad I can't be free on Wednesday afternoons. You wife is, to put in succinctly, hot. And playing with that hot piece of Japanese ass would have been fun.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

I am free during these times and am good looking, and also an english student and a linguistics student...

Ya, not really looking for a student, looking for a teacher!

I mean I am a teacher too. I teach beginning english to ESL people, and can be very strict..

Strict how?
I will post a joinme link here In a couple min. That way we can chat and discuss teaching her. See you in 15 min

fluent in English, asian though, but pretty much white washed. Know it doesn't help!!!

sho her pics

She has plenty if threads here with her pics as well as 90% of the regular forum members have seen her on joinme and cumed to her pics.

Sounds good! Let's set up something where u teach your wife and you can teach mine. Would you like to chat with my wife on skype?
Micheal john said:
My wife is Japanese and works for a job where she needs to translate english into japanese . I need to find something that will help her to improve on this skill so that she can learn to like her job more and feel better about her skills in the future

I can't believe there isn't any good looking white males here that want to chat with my hot little Japanese wife.

keithxxx said:
join. me on 700 440 226

What the fuck does that have to do with me and my thread I started?!? No wonder this site had a bad rep. Needs some moderators to start taking control of the assholes around here.

i would do it, but I couldnt begin until early may.

Well it's Thursday and I haven't found a teacher. Any good looking white guys want to chat with her on skype? Please pm me your stats. Please be under 35 yrs old.
She will log into skype in about 2 hrs!!!

open your join me id like to see her American guy here handsome etc..

bigguy85004 said:
open your join me id like to see her American guy here handsome etc..

Joinme? Ha ha! This is for LIVE one on one chat with my wife!!
Pm me your email address or something or post a pic so we can get Tjis rolling! She's online now!!!!!

And if one more person post thier joinme links or anything like that here I'm going to copy all the pics and post them all over multiple forums and websites as well as your info here. You will regret it! I promise!