• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Opinions on my wife?

• Thread starterSoldierBoy
  • Start date
Lovely :hitit:

awsome

Wow! Super hot! Where's the video at?!! :bowdown:

She's completely insatiable

So literally THE VERY NEXT NIGHT after my wife's little "adventure", she comes into the room dressed in a nightie, and does this:
photo 1.jpg

What else could I do but oblige?
photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpg

Unfortunately, as much as I love filling her pussy with my cum, it's her fertile time, and she's not on any birth control:
photo 5.jpg

Reactions: babyblack
On another note - we've got another mutual friend we're "working on". :drool:

Let's hope this time I'm more prepared!

I can't you how many times I've jerked off to this post...unbelievably sexy wife you've got there! Wow

Wow, impressive!!!

My god that is hot thank you so much for the video! :bowdown:

great video love the hairy pussy. keep posting she is hottie

wow... new to this place but as a soldier and one who wants see his wife get that cock... Respect....

Say what? The URL works fine for me - are you complaining that you have to actually download the video? Or are you referring to the beginning of the video being dark? I did already apologise for the inconsistent lighting but I sorted it out half way through the video. Also, considering I'm sharing things of my wife being intimate, perhaps you could watch your fucking tone.

42 male TOP humiliate you and your bitch wife. add me on skype matureman1232

Yeah, sorry, really not into the humiliation thing.

DubaiBULL said:
42 male TOP humiliate you and your bitch wife. add me on skype matureman1232

I know that it is exciting to know that strange men are seeing intimate parts of your wife's body, but what you really need to do is fuck her while some guy watches from a hidden spot. If you can get him in close without her knowing so he can see the action close up, it will really get you off. Believe me, I have done it.

Wife got banged again - this time I let the guy creampie her before giving her sloppy seconds. Guy wasn't into being filmed or photoed, though, so that was a bit of a bummer.

Since he seemed a little shy, I let him fuck her two more times the next morning without me being around ... her pussy was so good, she made him unload in her pussy TWICE in 15 minutes or so.

Had to give her some more after he left.

I love my slut.

Very nice would love to see her enjoying a gang bang
She's got that look like she'd be up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread