• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Other men seeing wife naked

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
We have discussed this before but somehow the thread always gets morphed into something else, so I will try again. My main question is this:

How do you husbands feel about other men seeing your wife naked?

Does it excite you, or make you jealous or angry, or do you not react at all?

And further, if a good friend asked to see your wife naked, would you make it happen? Would you tell her to undress so he could look at her, or would you even help him to spy on her when she was naked?

Through three marriages, I have had much experience with other men seeing my wives naked, under a variety of circumstances, and I can honestly say that it was always exciting, and added much to our fuck-life!

I do feel that it is entirely normal for a husband who truly loves his wife to want to show her naked body to other men! Am I alone in my feelings?

I have mixed feeling about Son of John

I have to say, I had little to say about my woman being nude before other men.

My wife shows her body to who ever she wishes i have no say in it. Nor do i want it.

Off subject but after 3 marriages i think i would give up on marriage.

love my wife to show her body to other men, but she has hang ups about her body, like most women......shame though, cos i think she has a great body.

We rented a 42 ft. houseboat in Ft. Myers, Fla. a couple years ago. After 4 days on the water, it was time to bring it into the dock and head home. My wife was cleaning up the inside and I was cleaning up the outside to prevent losing our deposit.
When I was finishing up, the houseboat company owner came down the dock to check us out. He was around 60 years old, my wife was about 45. We didn't know it, but she was inside changing, wearing just her panties. I opened the sliding glass door to let him in and he came running out, red faced. When I went inside, she was running down to the bedroom area, just in her panties. He got in his truck and never came back. We got our deposit back in full.

showing her off

This is a great way to get started!
We are a military couple, and back before everyone had computers, I enjoyed
leaving her naked pictures out to be ' accidently' discovered.
I have left our home-made tapes in the vcr to be discovered by housesitters, and found it to be thrilling

Your not alone son of john. I'm in a little different situation because my wife has her own website but that's really how we got started with that. I'm proud of her and I've always loved to show her off. even before we ever opened her a website. I get excited at the thought of other men seeing her naked. I also have no problem showing her to my good friends. If one of my friends asks her she will strip naked for him right then and I love watching my friends faces. It gets me going.

My Hubby loves it, he wants me naked in front of other men as much as he can. i didnt like it at first but now i love it.

I used to encourage my wife to show off as much as she felt comfortable in so doing. It was a huge turn-on to me knowing that other men saw her as sexual and maybe available. I was proud of her looks. When we would find a trustworthy fellow, I'd often ask her to go naked around him in hopes that they would end up in bed together. It nearly always worked. I was often treated with either a show or sloppy seconds and a story.....sooooo hot!

My Hubby loves it, he wants me naked in front of other men as much as he can. i didnt like it at first but now i love it.

rabbit if that is you in the profile picture. I would be glad to make you and your hubby happy by looking at you naked hahaha. . I looked at your album. WOW! Nice nipples. I think we should get you and my Ruthie in a nipple contest somewhere. It would be close. Love your nips.

The first time my first wife and I visited a nudist club, she was the only woman there!

There were five other guys, all naked, but no other women! She did not undress at first, and the other guys were afraid she would not let them look at her, but later she did take her clothes off and seemed to be quite comfortable being the only naked woman with six men.

And, even though they were "prefect gentlemen" they DID look at her body! The two younger guys were not able to disguise their own excitement as well as the older men.

Later when I talked alone with one of the men, he thanked me for bringing her and letting them look at her. He said the two younger men had never seen a naked woman before, so they were very excited and even talked with him about her "Pussy"!

For my part, I felt glad that I had been the one who made it possible for these younger guys to see a naked woman and the fact that she was my own wife just made it better!

We had moved shortly before trading our car. Somehow in the move, photos of my wife, nearly nude had gotten lost in the trunk. The day after we had traded the car, I got a call from the manager of the detail shop to let me know he had found them and asked me if I wanted them back. It was very cool indeed.

Last month I was speaking with a couple of business associates after a meeting. One (male) was from out of town, the other was local (female). She had asked me about my family, and I gave her my cell phone to view the photos. I then recalled a photo of my wife on her stomach wearing just her panties. I took the phone from her, just as my wife's panty photo came up, she did not see it, but the out of town male saw it. He had met her the day before. He smiled, we made light of it.. but it was hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back