• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Other men who have fucked wife.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
One thing we haven't discussed much on this site is the relationship that a husband may have with the other men who have fucked his wife, either before or after they married.

I have found that it creates a kind of "Bond" with another man when I know he has fucked my wife. It is like we share a secret that others may not know. Whenever I am around one of those fellows, it seems that we just naturally gravitate to each other to talk, and whether or not we talk about it openly, the sub-text is still there. Even without saying the words, he is telling me "Remember! I Fucked Your Wife!" And I am answering back, in some sort of hidden language "Yes! I know! You've had your dick up in my wife's pussy, and you've cum in her pussy! Yes! You Have fucked my wife!"

And there are a few of her past "fuckers" that I have discussed this openly with, though in a private setting. I have asked them such questions as "Did you think she was a good fuck?" or "Don't you like all the hair on her pussy?"

Anything I can do to get them to give me the details of how they enjoyed my wife's naked body just excites the hell out of me! And when I hear those magic words "I fucked your wife" actually coming from another guy's mouth, I really get excited.

I can honestly say that my "closest" friends are the guys who have fucked my wife! It IS a bond that nothing else comes close to!

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
SOJ,
I'm one of the lucky fellas who managed to find my wife's old lover in facebook. Initially, he was a bit apprehensive to share with me details of their exploits but after much coaxing, he relented. And I must admit that it was extremely erotic to know of all the hard fucking they did together. God knows how many times I've wanked off while reading through the archives of our chats and visualizing the episodes through my mind.

It was awesome!

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
I really enjoy being with men who have fucked my wife, but with her present. It is such a hot charge to glance back and forth between them and know that they have known her intimately. My greatest charge was being with four other guys -- all of whom had fucked her in the past -- in one guy's apartment, where he had fucked her....

MacNfries said:
well, I have met practically all the men my wife has been with since we got married almost 17 years ago. Most of our activities have been created around 3-somes and couples. There have been a couple guys I didn't get to know, and one in particular I never met. The most important one, and the one that brought my wife and me together, was my old roommate from college, who we are still very much friends. He was tagging her for over a year before I did, and actually screwed her hours before I did the first time. Its been a while, however, and we've talked about planning another "special activity" ... but we have to work around 2 kids now. Mac :p

=============

i love it when you talk hot Herr Fried :)

I will tell that the most "unusual" former-fucker of my wife is her first husband. They were married for fourteen years and it is easy to estimate that in that time he must have fucked her a couple of thousand times! So, his prick has spent much more time in her cunt than mine has.

On the rare occasion when we are both at family get-togethers, we find time to stand and chat, even about other subjects, while others in the family look at us and are wondering to themselves why we would want to. They are thinking about the fact that I now have what was "his" pussy, and that I have to be very aware of the fact that he fucked my wife so many times before me.

And, yes, there are those even rarer times when he and I get to talk privately, and then we DO talk about our mutual experiences in the same hot Pussy! He has given me tips about how he made her cum and I have told him what an expert cock-sucker she has become, something which he did not get to enjoy when they were married.

And, as in all these "relationships", I love it when I hear him say the words "I fucked your wife!" Those words always make her hornier than hell!

My wife had 3 exs and says that she wants nothing to do with them anymore.

Son of John said:
One thing we haven't discussed much on this site is the relationship that a husband may have with the other men who have fucked his wife, either before or after they married.

I have found that it creates a kind of "Bond" with another man when I know he has fucked my wife. It is like we share a secret that others may not know. Whenever I am around one of those fellows, it seems that we just naturally gravitate to each other to talk, and whether or not we talk about it openly, the sub-text is still there. Even without saying the words, he is telling me "Remember! I Fucked Your Wife!" And I am answering back, in some sort of hidden language "Yes! I know! You've had your dick up in my wife's pussy, and you've cum in her pussy! Yes! You Have fucked my wife!"

And there are a few of her past "fuckers" that I have discussed this openly with, though in a private setting. I have asked them such questions as "Did you think she was a good fuck?" or "Don't you like all the hair on her pussy?"

Anything I can do to get them to give me the details of how they enjoyed my wife's naked body just excites the hell out of me! And when I hear those magic words "I fucked your wife" actually coming from another guy's mouth, I really get excited.

I can honestly say that my "closest" friends are the guys who have fucked my wife! It IS a bond that nothing else comes close to!

I too love talking to the guys that have fucked my wife. one of them, the guy that took her virginity took her every which way, mouth, pussy and ass, and even passed her on to a couple of his friends during the course of their 12 month relationship. He told me that they said sex with her was very wet, messy and noisy. He made her shower before she came back to bed with him. She told me that, and he confirmed it. He said he liked turning her from virgin to slut before moving on. He cuckolded me early on in my relationship with my wife, but i didnt find out about it for quite some time later. We are now just embarking on hotwife type relationship (see our posts and pics.)

Other men who have been in my wifes pussy

There has been quite many, quite many during our marrieng time. Three of my Cousins has had their opporturnity to fuck my naked wife with her open legs pussy.
Seven of our familyfriends men has fucked Her. Eight of my coworkers has been doing Her, some of them several times.
And She has told that it has been fucking Her Cunt twelw Her Coworkers. When She goes on cruising, it is always some of Her workpartners who know that he can be fucking My wife there on Boat.
With many of them I can speak if My Wife is with us or not , that how did they like to be fucking Her and do they want more times etc.

it is always very exciting to speak of those things, who knows why.?

Maybe my wife does not want me to be friends with her ex and then ask them the details of what they did together.

I knew a few of the guys my wife was with before me and even a couple I suspect fucked her after we married. They were a few a spoke with before we were married and had broken up. They thought now that we weren't together they were free to discuss her with me. Even then it turned me on knowing I was taking with someone that had their cock in her cunt and mouth. Some got into details of blowjobs and such, very hot stuff indeed.

My wife had 3 Boyfriends before me and when she was younger she was ***** by a friend of her father, So that makes 4 total and "All Were Better Than Me"

rural said:
My wife had 3 exs and says that she wants nothing to do with them anymore.

I know that feeling well. Doesn't stop me thinking about it though.

For Rural, a wife is sometimes threatened to know that her husband and ex-husband are talking about their mutual experience, and that is both having fucked her! I guess she might be embarrassed.

But, my wife and I got past that even before we were married, when she told me about some of her fuck-sessions with him. And even if they were divorced, she was still fucking with him on occasion, right up to the time we got married.

She was really surprised when I told her that it would be okay with me if she continued to fuck with him after we got married. It did take soom encouragement, but she did before the first year was out.

And it always excited the hell out of me to hear her tell later about how they fucked. And it surprised the hell out of him the first time we met-up afterward and I asked him "how did you like fucking my wife again?"

Now, when we meet-up, if the situation is right, I will shake his hand and say "There's the guy that fucks my wife so much!" and we will both laugh.

Son of John & wimpyhubuk - I did try to reassure her about this but she is still adamant that she wants nothing to do with them anymore. Maybe she is very concerned that I may paint a bleak picture that she is a ***** before this. However, I did try to calm her down that whatever happens between them along time ago will not affect our relationship.

Yeah, I do think about it though. Sometimes when we go out to town, my wife would say ,"Dear, that's one of my ex" and I would tell her "Just act normal, ok, no need to go the other direction because it will make it so obvious"

I know 3 of the guys that fucked my wife before me. She was known as a party girl and whenever one of my buddies fucked a new girl all he did was talk about her and pass her on to the next guy. So I got to hear all the details and once my turn came around we all compared notes and talked about her in great detail, of course I never expected her to become my wife...

I know it always made me stone when my freind would describe how hot my wife was for him. She treated him like a king in a way she had never done for me. Like blow jobs every time, and moaning to the point of screaming,"Cum in me". Saying he could feel her orgasm on his cock in multiples. I could never tell unless she told me. Of course I was witness to most of it so that obviously plays into how hot it makes me!

Most of my male friends have fucked my wife and it started 25 years ago while i played softball and went to beer parties after games.

My fiancee has has none but me, still trying to find a willing participant that doesn't get filtered out by being phony or meets our criteria..

Once, my wife and I got on an elevator in a nearby city. There was just one other guy in the elevator. It was obvious that he and my wife knew each other, though he tried to pretend otherwise. He would take short looks at her, or me, then turn away quickly if we looked back.

When he got off the elevator, I asked my wife "He was one of them! Right?" and she admitted that he was. The poor guy seemed to be embarrassed to be caught in the same elevator with a woman he had previously fucked and her husband.

I just wish we could have talked about it, or at least acknowledged it among the three of us.

Once we walked past this guy and I noticed him giving the eye to my wife. Later on, my wife took my hand and told me that he was one of her exs. Immediately I felt a rush of excitement and jealousy went though me. I asked my wife what happened between the both of them and she said she would not want to discuss it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread