• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Other men who have fucked wife.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
My wife only had 4 r 5 boyfriends but had lots of 1 niters and fuck friends before me. Due to our lifestyle she has had close to 100 men since we have been together. But very few that. We run across when we r together.

Closest Friends

After reading this, I sort of took an inventory of my closest friends. I realized that more than half of my male friends have fucked my wife.

Also interesting, is that's how I met them. They were not friends of mine who had sex with her. They were guys I met because they had, or were having sex with her.

She no longer has a sexual relationship with some of them, but they're still my close friends.

Warpt said:
My wife only had 4 r 5 boyfriends but had lots of 1 niters and fuck friends before me. Due to our lifestyle she has had close to 100 men since we have been together. But very few that. We run across when we r together.

Excuse my spelling and grammer. I was using my cell phone while away from the computer.

Big thumbs, tiny penis syndrome, right Warpt?

Reactions: Warpt
I met some guys through Misseys fucking them. But her latest guys are right from the neighbor hood that we live in. We went to a local bar. A sort of small neighbor hood place only a block from out house. She was asked buy a guy to dance. And she did then she danced with him several more times. They were slow dancing and he started putting his hands all over her. They eventually disappered into the mens room. Where he and a couple of his friends fucked her. He lives on the next block from us and she has been over there to his house over night several times lately. These are guys that I do know. Maybe not to well but yet well enought to talk to and we know where each other lives.

I don't think I would want to drink much at a bar where the out house is a block away! But it's in the neighbor hood, which would be the hood next door to my hood so I would probably want to drink in my hood anyway.

Sorry Missey's sissy, I do not normally comment on people's spelling and grammar but these two struck my funny bone. Please keep posting and I promise I won't do this often.

I agree! All my male friends have fucked my wife so many times that i have lost count. All four of my brothers as well more times than i could count. my father as well and sevral other family members and friends. We will often sit around, like when we are doing some thing like camping or hunting, and all talk about how great she is too fuck! I get so hard when they talk about fucking her i could bust a nut right there. They like too kid me of coures, but not too bad, And i do love hereing what a ***** she can be!

We live in a very small town near clearfield pa and my wife has been fucking guys since she was 24 (married at 17) started with a hitchiker i brought home to her and since then most of my friends,alot of guys i played softball against,(take her to party after game and 1 drink and she would disappear). Guys seduced her where she was a waitress..

well , to tell you the truth me and my gf , have been stuck in a dirty situation before ,
we were at a beach in my homeland INDIA , playing in the water , she was wearing skimpy clothes , which are totally vulgur in a sex hungry country where men are deprieved of a piece like my gf , just when the day was over a group of 6 local dirty fishermen , came towards us and molested her infront of me , tore her clothes , jus leaving her in a torn panty and her naked boobs swinging in the air , as their big dick went all over her body , if this wasnt enuf , i was stripped too ,they masterbated me 5 times , till my dick hurted bad and then finished of by cuming on my gf ,

toocoolguy22 said:
6 local dirty fishermen , came towards us and molested her infront of me , tore her clothes , jus leaving her in a torn panty and her naked boobs swinging in the air , as their big dick went all over her body , if this wasnt enuf , i was stripped too ,they masterbated me 5 times , till my dick hurted bad and then finished of by cuming on my gf ,

It's not cool in other countries, where consent has to be sought. Too often, when people venture abroad, they bring along with them bad habits.

When I met my wife she was divorced sgl mom cocktail waitress and fucking a lot of guys after work. Then we mt and later got married and when we woudl go to mall shopping these guys she knew would cum up and talk to us and my cock would swell knowing she had taken her pantys off for them and that they's seen her bare ass and cunt and asshole. She never alowed condoms so I knew all the guys we met had sprayed inside her. After we were nudists a few yrs we moved to my hometown to care for some ill family and we began hot tubbing with one guy I grew up with and she began swimwear modelling(thong type) for another guy I grew up with. Of course they both went in her many times and she got me into eatign her creampie. It's a great life as a nudist.

i no at least 10 men or friends now .that have been with my wife ,
and we do have quite good relationships with them all ,out drinking etc
the other 2million i no some of them but not so as friends .others come and go
the lastest play thing i have never meet just pics but thats at her work

Subhubjon
Why are you on this website if you did not like what she was doing?

jmexpat said:
Subhubjon
Why are you on this website if you did not like what she was doing?
That was before he discovered the joy of cuckolding.

Now I know...

Now that I'm in a submissive cuckold relationship, I love it. My current wife is every bit the slut, and I mean that lovingly, that my first wife was. I wouldn't trade her for my first, but I did get to fuck #1 a lot more than I do #2. I miss that sometimes but I never got to eat a creampie out of #1 nor lick her lovers cock after he fucked her. I really enjoy that now and I no longer live in fear of someone discovering that I have a little cock. I do and everyone knows it.