• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our Asian Sluts

• Thread startermcfiddlestick
  • Start date

mcfiddlestick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2007
In the General Cuckoldry section, it was suggested to have a place on this board just for Asian sluts. However, that post is not in the Wife Pix section. So I'm starting a thread where we can post pix of our women doing what Asian sluts are born for - spreading their fuckmeat and taking big cocks and cum in all their holes.

We can also share stories of our slut wives exploits, and of coarse, members can comment on how the would use our little Asian fucktoys.

I'll start off with a couple of my little yellow *****. Will keep the pix up and post more depending on the responses.

Reactions: DiegoSC and PhilippinesFun
Shaved or Hairy?

Which one do u prefer? Hairy Asian cunt or shaved Asian cunt?

i like them both ;-) she looks soooo horny !

chinese

my chinese slut....what do you think?

cloud168 said:
my chinese slut....what do you think?

I think I don't see a picture, and I think I am damn nice for keeping my wife's pix up after the lame responces from this forum (EXCEPT for GoodForYou). Perhaps cloud668 has the right idea in taking down his pix since all the wimpy ass cucks can only wank and not type

Gorgeous! Everyone loves them even if they don't type. And hey, not everyone reads the forum every day! Post more!

My filipina ex.
she wasn't a slut but she became one.

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 2,642
  • a2.JPG
    a2.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 2,146
Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Korean ex.
this girl was very naughty and loved to suck cock. She fucked 7 other guys while she was with me and would come back home afterwards and tell me all about it while I fucked her. It was a shame her visa ran out as she was one of the best.

Attachments

• h1.JPG
    h1.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,433
japanese ex

this one fucked a guy she met at a night club and then rode me cowboy style while she confessed. She had the tightest pussy ever, I could touch the sides with my ring finger, and I knew she had been playing around as she felt a little loose.

Attachments

• e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,582
Chinese ex

she never cheated on me, but she liked to cheat on her husband with me.
a big fan of anal and cock crazy

Attachments

• v6.jpg
    v6.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,057
another korean ex

this Korean housewife started out prim and proper but soon developed a yearning for huge cocks.
She had only ever fucked one other guy when i met her, but she soon started playing around and became a sex maniac. She had the most amazing tits, tiny but with long thick nipples. I encouraged her to play around and confess afterwards. One cock she had was so big she struggled to get the head in her mouth. She always gave me a full detailed confession. what a good girl

Attachments

• S1.JPG
    S1.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,109
Korean #1

this well trained girl in mid confession - she shows me where she put the other guy's cock. hasn't she got the most wonderful breasts? She loved making me jealous.

Attachments

• H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 789
McFiddlestick said:
I think I am damn nice for keeping my wife's pix up after the lame responces from this forum

Hey! No Fair - I've only just seen the thread and I'm responding straight away :p

Some lovely displays of exotic womanhood - often tiny, delicate little creatures but I've been assured they are 110% HOT when they're horny.

Never had the pleasure myself :( but I appreciate the chance to see what others have been enjoying :)

Keep up the good work, and tell us what makes the special.

True

greymaster said:
Hey! No Fair - I've only just seen the thread and I'm responding straight away :p

Some lovely displays of exotic womanhood - often tiny, delicate little creatures but I've been assured they are 110% HOT when they're horny.

Never had the pleasure myself :( but I appreciate the chance to see what others have been enjoying :)

Keep up the good work, and tell us what makes the special.

Fair enough, but almost 600 people over two days who viewed this thread did not. So many thanks to you for taking the time to express appreciation for this fine Asian pussy.

And many thanks to asuka. You have definitely had the good fortune to sample a lot of different varieties of Asian cunt. Thank you for contributing

i love it

i love asian pussy keep up the good work..

These are just the sluts..

there were a few nice ones, but they don't belong here.

Chinese #2

this girl is one of nature's miracles naturally having no pubic hair. She was tiny too and very adventurous. Sadly I could never get her to confess to her sex crimes, though she could never keep her knickers on for long and cheated on me more than a few times but refused to kiss and tell. She was always wet - always - loved being tied up and then would look at me and say ' you can do anything you want to me, anything.' and I always did.

Attachments

• l1.JPG
    l1.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 1,102
most definately shaved smooth cunt for me. would love a fuck session .

Last edited by a moderator:
#2 korean housewife.
I had met her in Seoul while she was still married and we had a passionate afternoon in a hotel where I first discovered her tiny breasts and her delicious nipples. Her skin was so soft it felt like music when I touched her and although her breasts were child-like her ass was full and soft and her cunt gentle and inviting. She was a highly sexual woman with an unusually deep voice who was fascinated by sex. we stayed in touch and afterwards she moved to America. She would complain to me about how many men where chasing her. I told her if she want to try one I didn't mind at all. She was a little hesitant but one day she caught me on IM and told me she had been with another guy. She said she was astonished at how huge his penis was, she had never seen anything like it before. None the less, she kneeled down and took a mouthful of the head and as she sucked his penis filled out and became even bigger - not as hard as mine when erect, but almost a third as big again. She rode him bareback, making him shoot over her back from behind when he came. She would always say to me, 'Show me the midnight rain' when she wanted me to come. I told her to see him again and make sure she said that to him too before he came. He was a powerful lover who taught her how to have multiple orgasms and he tried to take her anal cherry but he was far to large. Sadly he was dull when he wasn't in bed and useless with money so she dumped him once the novelty had worn off. Her next lover was a muscular marine with a fat curved cut penis who would carry her around his apartment while she was impaled on his firm cock.
I got every detail from her, from the exact details of their cocks and balls to how their cum tasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
they all need a BBC in them

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
korean pussy

The problem with Korean pussy is that if the girl eats too much kim-chee (pickled cabbage - tasts and smells bad). the pussy also starts to smell like kim-chee and that is not a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread