Our Asian Sluts

• Thread startermcfiddlestick
  • Start date
Nope

carina_halerose said:
they all need a BBC in them

Asian sluts by and large do not like black cock. They prefer light skin. They use umbrellas and sunscreen on sunny days to prevent getting tan in Japan, China South Korea and Taiwan

Asian ladies are sooo sexy!

A lovely lady I met not long ago -I begged this sweetie to cuck me -she let me lick her and made fun of my little dick -She would have me lie on the floor at her feet and stroke me off with her toes -of course i had to clean them after i made my little mess -her giggles drove me nuts - I think she is so gorgeous! Her little holes were so tasty! Her butthole was the sweetest ive ever tongued!!! Only hope she found the man that made her happy:eek:

Here are some pics of a Filipina that I was writing to prior to travelling to the Philippines to meet her and several others in my wife search. I didn't marry her, but DAMN she tried hard to get me interested!!! I sent her a cheapie digital camera, and asked her to send me some naughty pics... here are a few that I got. The best thing is this... they were taken by her live-in Filipino boyfriend! And her knew she was sending them to me! He figured that she could help him if she made it to the States so he did what he could to help her make that happen. Of course, this turned me on so much... I loved the thought of my maybe future wife getting fucked and sending out nude pics of herself...

For sure, this girl will make somebody a hot cuckold lifestyle wife! She's still available, if anyone's interested!

More pics to follow...

Attachments

• Canon Pictures 009.jpg
    Canon Pictures 009.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,083
  • Canon Pictures 012.jpg
    Canon Pictures 012.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 545
  • Canon Pictures 017.jpg
    Canon Pictures 017.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 614
  • Canon Pictures 024.jpg
    Canon Pictures 024.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 664
  • Canon Pictures 033.jpg
    Canon Pictures 033.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 750
She's a total DOLL wannabe - you keep posting and I'll keep tossing off while looking at her. Beautiful :)

my filipina wife 4 you 2 jack off 2

what do you guys think?

Attachments

• DSCN0597.jpg
    DSCN0597.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,140
Reactions: kenken
Sweet :) Long, dark, flowing hair as well. Beautiful package.

filpinas are great fucks

but they are deeply dishonest.
you have been warned.

This thread is HOT I love asain girls!!!

Asian Wife

Not shared yet, but someday maybe :D

asian tits

Cum all over my Asian tits and leave comments.

Another one :D

A woman who has never cheated has missed out on a lot of fun in life.
Marriages don't last long these days, because so many wives no longer want a vanilla sex life, especially if the guy has a low libido.

Half Indian wife, yet to be shared but very slutty.
Let me know what you think

Attachments

• hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 825
  • bikini.jpg
    bikini.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 680
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 697
rose

Very nice looking lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samurai and Kenshi - wonderful pictures from both of you.

Samurai - the way that post is worded, are those YOUR boobs? They look like they would feel wonderful in my hands regardless.

Kenshi - you're a lucky man, that looks like a beautiful soft body. I'd live to have her riding me like she's enjoying that cock in the 3rd picture. :)

t-girl

I'm Asian T-Girl(lady-boy).

samuri

post some pic.s

suc it

Come on my Asian tits and suck Asian my cock. I would love to fuck your wives/u.

Attachments

• ingrid.jpg
    ingrid.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 515
your japanese ex kept her heels on in bed? nice......

asuka said:
japanese ex

this one fucked a guy she met at a night club and then rode me cowboy style while she confessed. She had the tightest pussy ever, I could touch the sides with my ring finger, and I knew she had been playing around as she felt a little loose.

this one is new

shes noly been with one other guy over th past two years, but she's looking forward to the big one...

Attachments

• bentover.jpg
    bentover.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 604