• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our first post

Hello you two. Shane, I would love to fuck your sexy wife for you.
I love her body. Great tits and ass.
Sarah you make my cock hard and it would be a pleasure to put it deep inside you and cum all over your face.
I would bet money you also have a delicious pussy too.
Tell us more about yourselves. Do you have any kinks ?
We need to see more of your hot body Sarah !

Hello you two. Shane, I would love to fuck your sexy wife for you.
I love her body. Great tits and ass.
Sarah you make my cock hard and it would be a pleasure to put it deep inside you and cum all over your face.
I would bet money you also have a delicious pussy too.
Tell us more about yourselves. Do you have any kinks ?
We need to see more of your hot body Sarah !
Thanks very much, she does actually like cum. Usually inside her. We are both from the UK, Sarah is being trained up. I want her more open, to use her assets to please men.

Thanks very much, she does actually like cum. Usually inside her. We are both from the UK, Sarah is being trained up. I want her more open, to use her assets to please men.
I wish you both lived nearby, I'd love to come over everyday and fuck your wife for you while you watch. She can even suck my cock on your lounge while you watch TV and when I'm ready to cum, you can watch how I fill her mouth so she can swallow it all down to make you proud of her.

Hello everyone we are a UK couple. Shane is 37 Married to Sarah who is 30. Shane likes photography and video making, Sarah is the willing model. Sarah's curves need to be shown and Shane loves taking pics and knowing how his wife is perceived, and how other people view Sarah's physique.

A few pics attached would appreciate any general views or comments. Thanks and hope to connect soon x

0226fb3b-57c2-487f-ba49-7fef3a8414c0.png
473028ad-f728-4f41-87d8-fa89d255fa47.png
P1038654 (1).jpg
Do you like tributes

I would love to assist with traingin if you need any help !
She's gorgeous and will make a very sexy hotwife

Hello everyone we are a UK couple. Shane is 37 Married to Sarah who is 30. Shane likes photography and video making, Sarah is the willing model. Sarah's curves need to be shown and Shane loves taking pics and knowing how his wife is perceived, and how other people view Sarah's physique.

A few pics attached would appreciate any general views or comments. Thanks and hope to connect soon x

0226fb3b-57c2-487f-ba49-7fef3a8414c0.png
473028ad-f728-4f41-87d8-fa89d255fa47.png
P1038654 (1).jpg
Wow, Great body! Lovely tits and I love the camel toe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back