• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our First Post

• Thread starterjb.princess20
  • Start date

jb.princess20

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2012
Hello,
We are new to the forum and have begun playing with this fantasy recently. Here are a few pics of my girlfriend for your comments. We would love for some feedback to fuel the fantasy of her with another guy. She craves sex and is VERY verbal and would love to hear from you. We might be interested in playing online if anyone has any ideas :)

Attachments

• 12-20-11i.jpg
    12-20-11i.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 615
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 801
  • phototan.jpg
    phototan.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 620
She has a great body, will make a great fuck toy for a bull

Gorgeous, great body and tits to suck for days

She looks hot! My impression is that she needs to be taken; her body caressed and teased until she begs to be had. Like to see her go black!

Wow, thank you for the comments :) She is out at the moment but she will post in response as well. Keep them coming!

couples

We should be friends. Wife is very pretty, it would be a fair exchange...;)

mm. she looks hot with a fit body.
could be interesting to see her in some fine lingerie/stockings/heels. They would look good on her.

She really needs to work on her calf development...doesn't she?

a big cock as her Christmas present

MacNfries said:
I agree with everyone else ... her body is made for some HARD POUNDING! Hope she finds ALL the cocks she desires this Christmas season! Enjoy watching her get her wishes! ;)
WoW:eek:
that's some kinda gift been looking for my gf ^^

Users who are viewing this thread