• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our "new norm"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy the weekend Stb! My dick would be sore if i lived your life!

Maybe tomorrow night you can fuck Sue in front of Paul with a condom on.

Last edited:
She's off to bed already and there's been no action between us these last few nights. She came home on Thursday evening not as late as I'd thought. At first I thought maybe she'd be in the mood to have some fun or share some details from the night but instead she told me she really wanted to stay in the mood for him through Saturday and that I "could wait or take care of it yourself" as she put it.

I'm still all sorts of worked up about tomorrow, it's been a while since he was here and it felt this comfortable, I hope it carries through to tomorrow, but right now my brain is all over the place and Sue basically kicked me out until I'm ready to fall asleep, or she giggled and said I could sleep in the office if I wanted.

The plan as she told me was that he should be here sometime after lunch and that I should expect him to stay "very late" but she confirmed he won't be spending the night as she's just concerned about oversleeping and having one of the kids come home early. I'm horny thinking about them finally being here and hopefully, if it works out, to be with them tomorrow in some way. Yes, Golf, I hope (one day) I can overcome my awkward feelings and do as you suggested, maybe it'll be tomorrow. And I suppose maybe the thought of her already influencing my masturbation is true because while I'm horny as hell right now, I so want to but I am surely going to wait till tomorrow.

Call me crazy but this just feels very right for me and between us right now. I seemed like no effort or thought for her to tell me to wait, a definite absence of a tension I guess I used to hear in her voice, or am I a conjuring up memories? So horny to think about.

STB
Great update . hope they add you in tonight. and if not have alot of fun anyway.
keep us posted.

It does sound right and im glad it feels right too! Being amped up more than normal because you waited is the key, i think that is why some of us talked about chastity. It wasnt about keeping you locked to keep you away but more about keeping you amped up for the big day and moments. It just makes it that more exciting. I do think she is doing it on purpose now, using a little contrrol of your orgasm to keep you excited. Do you like that? If so you, you should tell her. I bet instead of sending you to the office, she keeps you right beside her knowing that the tease is pure agony and bliss. You jerk off too much, you need some kore angst!

Well, it's just 2:30pm now and he just texted her that he's about 20 minutes away. She's been acting all crazy this morning, cleaning and tidying up the house first and then spending meticulous time in the bathroom where she openly admitted she was "touching up for him" meaning taking the razor to her pussy and making sure there was no stubble.

Right now she's already got her bikini on and is getting ice in the ice-bucket and putting some music on in the backyard. We've been drinking vodka and lemonade for the past hour or so, so she's quite horny right now if she's as buzzed as I think she is.

I'm excited to see if I'll have the courage to take a turn with her and, I guess, let Paul see what he already knows. Maybe I'm being foolish about this?
But right now I"m hard thinking and knowing how simmering hot her pussy is based on how she had been acting all day today. Oh, she's already teased the heck out of me including showing me her freshly shaved pussy and then telling me that I'll get to see Paul fucking it.

Woohooo! Have a ball stb! Dont ruin their fun, wait until Sue invites you in to fuck her, maybe just blue ball you tonight with a little honey hole cleaning.

SoonToBe said:
Oh, she's already teased the heck out of me including showing me her freshly shaved pussy and then telling me that I'll get to see Paul fucking it.

Sue is definitely your perfect Woman

Well, it wasn't until earlier this morning (well, just about afternoon) when I finally had my turn but wow was it worth the wait.
But she did fulfill my poolside fantasy. My god did she ever including pulling her bikini bottom aside to let me have a glimpse when she returned.
Just before we jumped into the pool there was definitely a darkened wet-spot on the crotch of her bikini bottom.

More later.

Such a nice teaser Stb! Can't wait to hear the details!

Okay - I have a busy Monday morning going here but will recap as best as I can for now.

One thing that has become obvious to me now is that while Sue still enjoys sex with me, she made it clear yesterday that it is when she wants it with me that she'll have it. At one point yesterday morning she told me that I never should have expected to be having sex with her at all on Saturday when Paul was here. We'd sort of talked just before he got here when I mentioned my "poolside fantasy" again to her (she remembered when I'd told her something similar when we were in Jamaica) she reminded me that she wanted to mainly be with Paul and that if I got to have her at all, that it would be when she and Paul were done. So I sort of knew that I wasn't going to be having any real contact with her once he arrived.

He did show up just before 3pm and again, he was very cordial with me and once he confirmed our kids were in fact away, he became very demonstrative with Sue in front of me including passionately kissing her when she came down to greet him. Even I could tell and see her nipples were hard when she stepped back from him.

As I said, Sue and I had already had a drink or two and we extended the offer to him when he arrived. It wasn't too long before Sue told him that he should put his bathing suit on and join us out on the deck and maybe for a swim. I thought for sure she'd go upstairs with him when he got changed but instead she waited for him with me and a moment or two later he emerged in his shorts and we took our drinks out to the pool.

The conversation varied and was animated between us, but eventually, after maybe 30-45 mins, the conversation turned sexy. Paul told her how sexy she looked in her bikini again and this time he said that "the top shows off your tits really nicely" which made her beam and smile. What she did next almost made me spit my drink out as she pulled the bikini bottoms up a little tighter which showed off her camel-toe a bit and she, obviously a bit buzzed, giggled "does the bottom do the same?" and we both glanced over to see that the thin material was now stretched just so that you could easily see that she was shaved but also could see the bump of her engorged clit through the material.

We had the music on outside and I guess we must have been out there, like I said, for maybe 30-45 minutes when I heard Sue say something to Paul that I didn't hear clearly. He said something back and again, I couldn't hear it clearly until, a minute later a shadow appeared in front of me and i opened my eyes to see Sue standing above me blocking my sun and as she spoke I heard the sliding door to the house open and then close. She said to me "we'll back in a little while baby, okay?". It took me a second to be clear about what she just said and when I realized what she had said I think I just said something like "go for it" but what is a clear memory to me is how I felt when I heard her open and close the same sliding door leaving me alone.

I just have to share the thoughts that were in my head at that moment as I realized she'd gone in with him and was likely working on fulfilling my fantasy. My mind was racing that she was likely heading up to our bed right then to fuck with Paul. I craned my neck after a while to see if I could hear anything through the windows and cursed under my breath that the a/c was on so the windows were closed. I looked at my watch and it was about 4:45pm and as I thought about what they were likely up to, my cock grew hard and swollen in my bathing suit. I could almost "see" them in my mind - seeing her spread her legs for him showing him that she was all his. Yes, I could mentally see his cock and that big head on his cock and how it must look with Sue sucking and licking him and how he'd be fingering her pussy till she was ready for him.

I know I was enjoying my thoughts while I let the hot sun bake on me and I admit that I got a bit lost in time and I was very into thinking about her - what position she might be in - would he be on top of her, would she be on top, would he be behind her? And it seemed that all of a sudden, I heard the deck door slide open and I heard them laughing and talking as they both came back out. I turned to look at them, well, to look at her and I could tell almost immediately - well, once I saw how she was walking - that they'd just fucked. She saw me looking and she gave me a huge smile back as she said "hope you didn't miss us" as she lay down on the lounge next to me. Paul added in "yes, sorry to keep her so long...." but that was all. I turned to look at her and as she settled back into the lounge she turned to me and said quietly "that was fun" and a second later she raised her head one more time and simply said "yes...." to me - answering the unspoken question of was her pussy full of cum right then. My eyes moved down to the small triangular layer of cloth covering her pussy and as I said, when she glanced around and saw that Paul was lying back with his eyes closed, when she saw me looking I watched her pull her bikini bottom away for a second and let me see that her pussy was in fact swollen and "used" but I couldn't really see anything clearly.

The 3 of us lay out for another 15 minutes or so until I sat up and said that I was going to take a swim. Sue looked up at me as I sat on the edge of my lounge and when I talked her into taking a swim with me, just before she got up from the lounge, she spread her legs putting one on each side of the lounge to stand up and as she did so - that was when I could see the darkened crotch area. She knew I was looking at her and she giggled when she saw how transfixed I was.

Neither of them owned up to having just gone in and fucked and a moment after Paul heard us splashing in the pool, he got up to join us. I have to say it was erotic to see him adjusting his bathing suit as he followed us into the pool.

More in a little bit,

So, I keep wanting things to somehow change with Paul and I. I mean we talk and we can be together for a bit and it's not awkward but it's obvious that neither of us feels comfortable talking openly about Sue, at least not outside the bedroom. When the conversation earlier outside had turned sexy, it was mainly Sue that was leading the way when she said that "lying out in the sun always gets me horny" and then giggled that "I guess it's making me hot". From there, the alcohol eased tongues such that I think I commented about it "... making you hot and sticky ...".

But when we were getting the barbeque lit and getting dinner ready, I guess it still just feels awkward to talk openly about sex with Sue. And to be honest, I don't know that Sue would be comfortable with Paul and I talking over dinner about how she likes her pussy licked most. But there certainly was innuendo. As we refilled our drinks yet again, slight comments about "getting buzzed makes Sue horny" did happen but they were always followed by laughs or giggled or "good one" at another point, but nothing beyond that. We talked about movies and restaurants and upcoming TV shows while we were cooking and eating dinner. I know that while I was out at the bbq, that the two of them were obviously kissing and when I peered in through the window, I could see that he had his hands on her breasts or he was pulling her tightly against him.

We adjourned back out to the shady area of the deck out back and we had another glass of wine as the sun was going down and it was cooling off. But it was clear that things were heating up as when I walked away for a few moments and came back, Sue had moved to sit next to Paul and they were starting to get what I'd call "chummy". We kept talking for a while longer but it was obvious that they were getting more and more into each other as sometimes they would talk to each other more quietly that I couldn't hear them over the music we had on.

I guess it was maybe 7:30pm by the time Sue turned to me and said that ".... it's getting buggy out here.... we're going to go inside...." and as she looked at me I knew she wanted me to stay/wait outside for a little while. And sure enough, as I sat out there with my hardon growing I looked up at the back of our house and it totally got to me when I saw the light come on in our bedroom, knowing what it meant.

I so wanted to run up to the bedroom but then I remembered that she had already said that I was likely going to have to wait so while I wanted to run up - I did not. Instead I will say that I actually sat there on the deck looking up at the bedroom window and thinking about the whole thing, I just sat there and my cock got harder and harder.

By about 8pm I couldn't wait any longer and I went inside and it turned me on to see a trail of their clothes (well, just their bathing suits) on the floor in the living room and the thought of her getting naked for him so quickly after they went inside turned me on as well as let me know she really wanted to be with him. I looked up the stairs and I could see that the bedroom door wasn't closed/latched and I could see the bedroom light around the edge of the door. It was so horny for me standing there knowing they were both up there naked.

Crap - phone call - more later.

Last edited:
What a nice start to the afternoon. Do you think the uncomfortableness is because you just need to come totally clean with Paul. Tell him what is going on and that you are okay with it all. He has heard it from Sue but not you. I think if you tell him that you want him to be the alpha and what that means, you two can make it easier for both of you. Other than that, cant wait for the rest!

I hope to have more time tonight to update - we had a bit of a problem at work where we had to let a few people go, a RIF as they call it, and there's a bit of fallout and coordination that we're going through as a result of it - it's consuming all of my energy right now.

Yes, that last phone call on Monday was about it and things have been crazy since later that afternoon.

Steve - sorry to hear about the work situation. As far as the home life it seems that all has been progressing. looking forward to reading more.

Up late again with work crap but also wanted to share that Paul was away tonight, actually today through the weekend on a golf-trip.
Sue went to bed early and I've been trapped with nonsense conference calls overseas tonight.
More tomorrow.

Steve, hope the work issues are resolved soon. Maybe his golf outing will just allow them both to recharge a bit before next week. I have often thought you live a bit of a charmed life of sorts. It is a very rare thing for the planets to be out of alignment for the fun times for you two. This one will pass too.

Hey, maybe Sue should take up golfing? It would give Sue the perfect cover story for being out of the house, even for a couple of days at a time!

Okay - had a little time right now finally.

I guess I should conclude last weekend by saying that I watched them from the doorway for a while but then gave them some privacy. I will say that it was very erotic to see them enjoying each other and obviously building up to wanting/needing to fuck. Again, the thing that I remember most now is just how comfortable they seemed with each other. Her spreading her legs and his comfort with his hands and fingers was so obvious to me. But what I really felt was how into it she was and how responsive she was to his touch.

I felt like I was prying and spying after a while and I did want to give them some alone time so I went back downstairs and I the next thing I can remember is Sue coming downstairs in just a silky robe with nothing underneath and she was asking me if I was okay and that they were taking a break. I remember she opened the robe and let me see her naked body and I know she said he hadn't cum yet which turned me on like crazy as they'd been at it for a while already.

Thing was, she pretty much told me that I'd be waiting till Sunday to have her and that she hoped that was okay with me (as if I had a choice). And with that she went back up to our bedroom. Thing was, she didn't close the door all the way which I took as a sign and I went up and watched. If I wasn't horny already I sure was watching her as she sucked him hard and then climbed up on top of him. I don't remember exactly how many times she came while she was on top of him but I do know I could see how wet his cock was when she got off him. I knew this was coming, I know Sue, if she has it her way she loves missionary position. She's told me so long ago and so many times now that she likes to feel him the best that way and that she likes to see him when he cums too.

I'm hard again right now thinking of how she looked and I can remember how he had to rub his cock around her pussy before he went to push back into her again. I'm sure it was in my head but I swore I could hear the squishy wet sounds from them. And yes, from the doorway I waited and watched as they got closer and closer and then, he first, then her, shared an intense orgasm. I think I will always love the moment when I know he's about to cum in her, I've asked her if she recognizes the moment and how she feels and she's teased the heck out of me by telling me she can surely recognize when she feels him really swell up inside her and she always tells me she can't wait to feel how hot his cum feels in her.

So yes, I watched him plunge into her and I knew when he'd cum in her - and yes, he kept going afterwards and Sue responded explosively. When he kept going at her she began flopping around in bed thrshing her head back and forth and almost obscenely thrusting her pussy up at him as he pushed into her. When she let loose with her post-fuck orgasm it was something to see. He held her tightly as she seemed to zone out all the while keeping her legs pulled back as far as they could go.

I admit I felt a little self-conscious till peering into the room so when they stopped moving around I let them be and carefully tended to my hard-on while trying to not trigger my own orgasm. I went into our office and turned the computer on - all I can say is that I just didn't want to deal with Paul at that time. I kept the door to the office closed until I heard and then saw his car-door closing and him driving away.

When I went into the bedroom Sue was under the covers and looked up at me and said that I was definitely going to have to wait till Sunday morning for any kind of relief.

So - to wrap things up as I have a call to be on shortly with work....

Sunday morning when we both woke up she was more playful with me and told me to be gentle with her as she felt a little sore but that she wanted to have sex with me. Eager isn't enough of a description to say how I felt pulling the condom onto my cock. If i remember the order of things, Sue put her fingers into her pussy and giggled that she still felt wet and open and I remember that once I was fully in her, that it was just a matter of moments before she teased me into orgasm.

Oh it was a good one but as I pulled out she said something about that "holding you for a while". so my hopes that by Sunday she'll again be horny and want me may be optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread