Our "new norm"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like that is exactly what Sue is shooting for with you, but a girlfriend that she thoroughly enjoys watching masturbate! Do you also think that allowing you to see and lick her sex is something that gives her reassurance that you approve of her sex with Paul?

Although it does not clarifies all my concerns, thanks a lot for responding. I will come back with a few more. Indeed my gratitude for responding in such a detailed manner with candor and openness.

Raks - you're welcome, happy to discuss rationally with you.

Wing - you asked about 2 week periods of exclusivity with him. I am quite sure that is coming in the future as she's all but spelled it out. Again, I can't explain it but it's something that I do want to see and experience with her.

The thing is, and this is what makes me comfortable is that we aren't talking about "forever" here. She's never said that at some point it is going to end there, as Far2 said it, there is still a need at times for us to connect intimately/sexually. I know that we both will want and probably need that at some point - even Sue knows that when we go away alone or are in a romantic setting or, as we will be for New Years Eve as we were at Christmas, there for each other - that we are always going to, and I'll say it, even if infrequently, still have sex together. Yes, I am a bit scared and hesitant to possibly get to a point where she wants it with me far less than I do, or where there are longer periods of time between our own reconnecting. But at the same time, I can say that I want to experience that in a way - to see her wanting it. Even now, knowing what we've said to each other and what she's shared with me, when I saw her getting dressed this morning I found myself even more aroused at her. She saw me staring at her as she walked around in just her panties and she undoubtedly knew what I was thinking - she joked with me "too bad, a few minutes earlier and I'd have had these off" and she snapped the waistband of her panties. The thought of being deprived seeing her naked turned me on for a moment there.

So it's kind of weird. What I can say is what I think I've said before here, that I think how she's been for the past few years now with Robert and now with Paul - and more-so, how she's been with me through all of it that have maybe finally given me the trust and relationship-courage to let myself go and enjoy something that I'd long been turned on about but now, can perhaps finally experience. I guess our talking has kind of spurred me to a more honest look at myself and if she says that even when we first met she remembers me doing things that then seemed strange but now seem to fit - I don't know, I mean I told her that I knew she was seeing other guys back when we first started dating and she knows of how it turned me on back then so apparently there's more to what I must have said or done or perhaps asked about or maybe told her I was okay with? I will be sure to ask her what she is remembering that I don't. Somehow that is also very comforting to me - that maybe this is what I've wanted all along and am now comfortable in experiencing with her? Or is it that I want to live out what had been a fantasy and am still enjoying it? Or maybe it's that I've changed and accepted enough that she has now ******* her own desires? Whatever it is, it's a hoot to be doing at a time when others around us are talking retirement ages and grandkids. We still want to be active and are scheduling our own ski-weekends now - based on the snowfall (or lack of) we are looking to later in February or early March for our own times.

Anyway - that's all of my thoughts for now. So yes, I am a cuckold !!!!!! And I am loving it - my cock is perpetually hard thinking about my wife and what we are doing.

Steve,
I'm glad I waited for the dialog! Hand grenade indeed it was too. Yet through it all, at last, was a clear indication of what both you and Sue actually want to happen next year. Is it more than you can handle? Will it lead to problems? I don't tthink anyone can answer that but it is still clear that enough genuine communication exists between you two that you can and almost certainly will handle it should it arise. I can see that many of my concerns this year arose from your posts showing a degree of hesitation with the route that Sue was taking. A hesitation that now seems much reduced and replaced in large part with trust. The smart kind maybe. 'Trust but Verify.' But it's there and it gives your current responses a joy and a clarity that has sometimes been not quite there over the past year.

Personally I think Sue will be the one to slow the pace next year. I suspect at some point she will worry she has gone too far and step back. You only have to be honest when she does. As Raks has intimated it may well be Paul that sparks it. It will be a difficult tightrope for him to walk too.

Can't wait to read all about it anyway...

Peak - yeah - I guess I've been pretty wound up at work these past few months too and that hasn't helped.
I have been working from home for most of last week and this week and that coupled with the quiet holiday pace at work has given me a bit more time to relax and maybe that's also helped the openness with Sue.

Either way - she's heading home a little early from work today and I think we're going to head out to a local place for cocktails and appetizers before dinner seeing as both kids have abandoned us yet again this evening.

As always, Steve your post have great detail and full of expression with feeling, with desire.

STB if you desire her, more than ever, and she too desires you and tells you that "my happiness is still behind all of what she is doing", couldn't she sensing your need, without asking you, throw you a loving evening with nothing between you two in a year????? As a loving gesture, as a grateful wife to whom you have given such a wonderful gift, couldn't she give it to you? I understand that you are not asking, but I also know that you'd love the surprise. I wonder why she doesn't.

Everyone this is not a critic of any one person or post although it is something to consider as more people learn about how some approach the lifestyle. On another forum that many of us are also members of, a poster (Verified Hot Wife by there respective standard) started a thread which I found interesting and thought that others here by also find it worth the brief read considering that some on this side continue to not understand how a loving Couple (Husband & Wife) can truly enjoy being within the "Cuck/HotWife" lifestyle that they have chosen for themselves.

These were post by a wife from Ocala, Florida and they are not edited so the content has not been effected by this repost.

Thread "to the cucks and wannabes...observation from a hotwife"

ocalahotwife said:
Hubby and I are 61/62 and have been doing this for 4 years. We were snuggling this morning talking about the lovers I had in the last few days (2 of them bbc's) and enjoying the pics he took. I was laughing and telling him no fooling around this morning as I was a little sore...he grinned and said "oh you'll be horny again in a few days and be back at it"....(which is true...lol)

I layed there thinking and a thought hit me and I couldn't WAIT to get it on here for you GUYS.... I told hubby actually, believe it or not I do not get horny for another guy physically.....I am not physically turned on and wanting the other guys...it is a MENTAL turn on, if that makes sense? The only person I want physically is my cuck hubby.... I crave the touch of him and melt in his arms any time he touches me, especially for reclaimation... we are true soulmates. I tried to explain it to him and said it's like my heart and brain have two separate compartments...one for the lovers and one for him. I truly enjoy the lovers in every way, but there is a part of the inner me that is kept only for my husband and that line will never be crossed. It was a lightbulb moment and he got it exactly, as he feels the same way.

We love reading the posts on the cuck forum, esp. the ones where the guy is wondering if his wife will want to leave him once she starts this. From experience, being a hotwife has only made our good marriage even stronger. and you MUST start with a good marriage. When we started this he did not "talk me into it".... he mentioned his fantasies and asked would I ever consider it and let me ponder it and take it from there. Obviously I took to the lifestyle like a duck to water. I wish I could see more wives posting on the cuck forum but realize a lot of guys have not yet mentioned their desires to them... ...I hope this all made sense to the newbies. : )

ocalahotwife said:
It is so sad for the guys that want to do this so badly but all the baggage gets in the way and things get complicated. A rock solid foundation is the base of it to start.

We have been to a couple swing clubs in the past and the guys ask my hubby doesn't he want a lady to play with? He happily replies he would rather watch his wife in action and you can tell they just can't figure out how a normal hunk of a man like my hubby could be content watching his WIFE of all things....BIG grin....

I get the feeling a lot of guys are there to use their "hall pass" !! I would not mind at all if he wants to play, he has a couple of times, but he chooses not to and is perfectly happy with that.

There's a part of us that never really "disconnects" so we really never have to "reconnect" or reclaim anything....but we both enjoy the touchy/feely/etc part with each other after a night of play.

ocalahotwife said:
LOL my hubby and I were snuggling before I leave for work today....I told him he is like my battery charger for love...I touch him and I just soak up the love from him. We, too, ooze happiness and the clerks at the local gas station say we act like newlyweds. And you are right, nothing tickles US more than to know I am miss prim and proper nurse by day and slutty hotwife in the arms of a man (probably bbc) after dark, riding him on my knees....mmm...The one that left last night said his legs were rubber when he got up....mission accomplished. :lol:

Yes this couple started later in life, while they are currently 61/62 respectively and indicated they they have been doing this for 4 years. While there are people that start in the 20's or 30's this variation of the lifestyle when both within a couple are involved seems to be much more common in the mid/late 40's to well into the 50's or should I say this is when couples typically open up to what they like or what they would like to try. The above was from a new poster that has only been on the site be referenced since the 18th of December2015 although I am sure that many of us will be able to take something from what this poster published on these initial post.

Some of what this lady posted may give some of you more insight on what Steve has been trying to say. The difference being that Sue has Paul (exclusively) as opposed to multiple men as this lady made mention of although the base concepts are the same (or similar) with regard to the relationship between the husband and wife.

Just a quick update while I have some time.
I had wondered and thought it was strange that there was no mention of any gift exchange with Sue and Paul.
Well, she surprised me last night when she told me she was going to take some time off today from work and spend it with Paul.
She left this morning as if it were a normal work-day so the kids won't have any questions.
She apologized for the short-notice but said it took till yesterday to confirm she can have the time off. But she did say that we'll have some fun tonight when she gets home.

For Rak's question - why doesn't she throw me a bone sometimes - well, for one, I haven't reached the point where "I really need it" and two is that she does give me many loving evenings - including what we'll have tomorrow night together. But your suggestion of her giving me a turn with her bare every now and then is again something that neither of us feels we need just yet. Why would either of us want to do that unless it became something we needed or wanted.

It may sound strange to say it Raks, but right now, I honestly do NOT want to cum in her. And I'm honestly hoping I can feel this way through 2016 so that maybe I don't want to cash in the coupon she gave me. It sounds weird but in my head, sort of, I want to enjoy this beta lifestyle and all of its ups and downs and pleasures and angst. But I can also say that I definitely do want her bare again - in my head - maybe towards the end of next year or for New Years Eve 2016 - maybe that's when or some other date. The thoughts that I'm having are that at some point I'll either want the beta-stuff to level off and not continue downwards - yes - a risk with Sue if she's not moving in that direction - OR - that I'll eventually tire of it and want to return to having an active role with her. Again, yes, perhaps a risk. But what I was getting at is that as Sue has said, our condom use isn't forever - and honestly - what's filing my head and cock with horniness is the thought of just when I'll have her bare and how wonderful it is going to feel when I reach that point. So in some ways, it's like a target - just that I can't see it just yet. As I said - maybe it'll be a wonderful romantic weekend away later this year or something like that when we'll both want that intimate reconnection. But right now, and to confirm for Raks, neither of us wants that right now. I'll even say that I checked how many condoms I had left for the rest of this weekend with her just to be sure. Not sure why but I am loving these thoughts right now and I honestly can't wait until tomorrow night when we have the house to ourselves again and we are all sexy and playful and it's my turn to put the condom and have sex with her. I love the feeling and knowledge that I'm not going to feel her fully but will still share the same sexual bliss with her.

Squirm, I honestly haven't read your post above just yet. But I expect to have more time later.

Steve - was good to read your update this morning. Very informational and hopefully it will give others more insight into what you have been thinking and the comfort level that you and Sue have together.

Steve, you mentioned Robert a few posts earlier and I had been wondering if he ever married the girlfriend he got when he stopped having sex with Sue and stretching her out so to speak. I seem to remember that he mentioned to Sue that his new girlfriend had a hard time taking his penis. Anyway I just wondered if Sue had anymore contact with Robert and knows what happened or if he is still unattached?

Squirm, please understand that I have nothing against this lifestyle, but I surely cannot get my head around denial. It seems like a humiliation and little cruel to me. More than that it is not logical and rational. That's all. Even the example you shared is of hotwife, it's not of denial. And even denial is fine if there is an end in sight. Having a yearlong denial seems stretching things too far. May be I am limited in my thoughts, but to think that a loving wife would deny her husband her self for a year seems torturous and painful to me. While sharing is ok, giving something to someone else that you are not giving to husband is ,....well inexplicable to me.

Cleaner - Sue hasn't mentioned or really talked at all about Robert - I know that she doesn't go out for drinks much these days but she has said she wanted to get back into enjoying that in the spring and quite openly said that it might be easier to work out now that we are in a different place sexually together. Similarly, she hasn't mentioned Tony though I do know she saw him at the company holiday celebration - which was now just an afternoon luncheon/cocktail-hour and no longer an after-work party - which is the same change that happened to my company a few years ago now.

Raks - I don't know how else to explain it you than being denied bare intercourse with my wife isn't the end of the world for me, it actually is the beginning of a crazy world that turns me on so much. Maybe I'm vicariously living out my own fantasies through her - lol - if I'd been a woman I"d surely have been a slutty one! Maybe I am in my mind making Sue become the ****** who fucked all of the frat-pledges at that college party I went to where I just watched but was so taken by what i saw. But to me, it just feels good to relinquish this for now - I suppose it's like giving up something for Lent in a way, it makes you think more about it and savor it more. All i know is that now that things are out in the open more it was wonderful to talk to Sue openly this morning about her giving Paul a holiday-present all afternoon - and her feeling free to tell me how horny she is for him and that she's been looking forward to this for a few days now. She then giggled and came over to me and kissed me and said "it'll be fun to share it with you tomorrow night and tell you all about it".

That's all for now - sorry if you can't get your head around this right now, let me just add that after 25+ years of being the alpha-fuck for Sue, in some ways I am also going to say that it actually feels good to relinquish those reins for a while. Not sure if you can understand that - but again , how many mid-50 year old couples do you know who still love each other and truly enjoy being with each other as Sue and I do.

Adios.

raksdeer said:
Squirm, please understand that I have nothing against this lifestyle, but I surely cannot get my head around denial. It seems like a humiliation and little cruel to me. More than that it is not logical and rational. That's all. Even the example you shared is of hotwife, it's not of denial. And even denial is fine if there is an end in sight. Having a yearlong denial seems stretching things too far. May be I am limited in my thoughts, but to think that a loving wife would deny her husband her self for a year seems torturous and painful to me. While sharing is ok, giving something to someone else that you are not giving to husband is ,....well inexplicable to me.

Rak, this is simply my personal view point when I say the following.

It took myself a very long time to be as open minded as I am today when it comes to the various lifestyle options. While some of those options are more socially acceptable then others, I am at a point in my life were I believe all options should be available to a couple (Married or Otherwise) and if they desire to include others that they do so with like minded people which can offer something that is complimentary to the core couple/relationship for the mutual enjoyment of all consenting adults involved in the relationship/arrangement. Just as with a traditional marriage, ideally there is open and honest communication within the primary couple and to an extent with anyone else that is included. I have found that couples which have successfully entered into the lifestyle and have stayed for any length of time tend to have a much stronger foundation in their relationship with much more open honest communication. These couples tend to be the happiest of those I have ever known as they are able to be truly open with each other on every level with no secrets between them. With that said, every relationship and or arrangement is different. The arrangements that they make between themselves for their own mutual enjoyment is just that, something that they ALL agree with and ALL enjoy for their own respective reasons.

As to the reference of denial in general (short or long term), not everyone can wrap there head around what is or can be part of denial. As you can imagine, denial can take on many forms including being mutually enjoyable by all parties involved to being associated with humiliation and or being an act of cruelty. As you know in Steve’s case, it is primarily what I would consider Restrictive Intercourse (Denial of Bare Intercourse while still allowing limited intercourse with a condom at Sue’s discretion) not complete & total denial. Many couples have intercourse with a condoms, the only difference here is that while Steve has limited intercourse with the condom requirement; Steven and Sue have mutually agreed that Paul would be Sue’s primary sexual partner along with having bare intercourse exclusivity with her. This does not preclude Steve and Sue from having other forms of sexual intimacy and or other forms of intimacy in general. So I am not sure how or why you would think this is a form of humiliation, cruelty or pain when it comes to consenting adult doing what has been mutually agreed upon between all that are involved. Speaking from personal experience, there is an amazing level of growth in the many areas of intimacy when bare intercourse is removed from the equation. Steve has gone from being the alpha sexual to Sue for 25+ years and now he is the beta sexually speaking. Something you also should remember, this was not pushed on to him by Sue, this is something that Steve himself desired, encouraged and has since supported.

As Steve can attest to and has in prior post, he and Sue have a very happy and strong marriage. Steve has previously mentioned that their family and friends have also spoken about how happy they are. As a couple they seems to be speaking openly and honestly about their desires, feelings, fantasies, needs and likely everything in their daily lives which is typically not a part of his forum post.

I for one am looking forward to following Steve’s post into this next chapter of Steve’s journey with Sue.

So - she got home about 6pm tonight and only our daughter was home and she was engrossed in Facebook or something on the computer.
Sue motioned for me to follow her upstairs and when we got in the bedroom she asked/told me "we're waiting till tomorrow right?" and when I said yes she said "okay, then you can watch and we can talk for a bit while I get changed".

She proceeded to undress in front of me and got down to her bra and panties while looking through her drawer she started to talk to me. She said she hoped this would be good for us and she told me that she'd had a wonderful time today and giggled that Paul "was really happy to see me!" I talked easily back to her and asked if he'd been anxious waiting for this long to see her again. She smiled at me in the mirror and she said that he was very horny and she looked at me for a second and then said "we made love before lunch for the first time" and when she saw that if anything I just smiled at her she continued and said that she enjoys being at his place where she can enjoy him for a longer period of time. As I watched she unclipped her bra and let it slide off her arms and she tossed it in the hamper before standing back in front of her dresser picking out a t-shirt to pull on. She glanced up at me continuously in the mirror and said "what?" to me when I kept staring and I told her simply that I liked seeing her get undressed and that I loved seeing her breasts and that it turned me on to think of Paul sucking and playing with them. She blushed a bit and smiled. She pulled the t-shirt over her head and she reached under and pulled off her panties. When she looked up and saw me still staring at her she smiled and said "okay...." and she pulled the t-shirt up to her waist and she turned around for me and said "there - see - my pussy". She picked out a pair of panties and before putting them on she walked over to me and pulled her shirt up one more time and said "see - up close.... and yes, I'm still wet.... now let me go wash up a little" and as I sat on the bed she walked into the bathroom and as she smiled at me she knew what I loved to watch. She put one foot up on the toilet and she let me watch her wipe all around her pussy before turning to me and saying "say goodnight till later" and she pulled the panties up. A pair of comfy lounge pants followed and she came and sat next to me on the bed and as she kissed me she felt my hard cock. A moment later she said "I like being able to to talk more openly with you like this sweetie". And with that she went over to putz around with her jewelry and take off her earrings and such.

Thing was - this is what I wanted to post about before it fell out of my head. So she turns and sits next to me on the bed and she tells me she and Paul were talking about how long it's going to possibly before they spend the night together again and she said they realized that it might not be till we are away skiing that it works out for them. She said that Paul was concerned about how I was going to be with them for the whole weekend seeing how they were today. She said that she was going to talk with me but Paul was the one who asked if there was anything she could think of. I cringed when she told me that she told him that long ago, when she was dating Don (not sure she told him who but she told me when she talked to me) that sometimes I would masturbate a lot, like multiple times, to make it easier on me afterwards if she was going to be doing something sexy. So she looked at me and said "do you ever still do that, or you know, want to do that.... you know, where you tell me when we're done that you're really drained or empty, however you described it?...." and as she looked at me she said "... do you remember that baby? it was when I first really started to like watching you do it....".

I nodded and the said yes, that I did remember (very well once she mentioned it) and that no, I hadn't done that in a relatively long time. She leaned over towards me and kissed me and said "I always thought it was really sexy to watch you..... you remember?" and when I nodded and said a hoarse "yes" she kissed me again and said "maybe it would be a good thing to do for when we go away skiing? would that make it easier on you?". I told her I wasn't sure and that, in being honest with her I said "I don't know baby, I mean yeah, it was good, but.... how should I say this?" and she immediately said "just tell me honey" and I said "well, I kind of want to be a little horny when we are away". She got such a huge smile on her face and she said "I would love that honey, you know that I would love for you to enjoy yourself... if you are okay with it...." and after a brief pause she added "it'll just be you though, I'm not sure I'm going to feel right going into you and helping you or anything like that.... okay?". I nodded and I hugged her and I told her I loved her and that it felt good being able to talk to her. She hugged and kissed me back.

Yes, I had a big hardon - I mean my cock has been throbbing all day - but I have to say that it feels so good to want her so much right now. Just as we went to go downstairs, or rather - she did, I had to wait for my cock to calm down- but just before she went down she hugged and kissed me and felt my hard cock and smiled and said "mmmm, we're going to have our own fun tomorrow night honey".

So she's on the phone again with her sister and probably will be for a while so I'm going to end this post here and give my cock a few minutes to calm down and then head to the den and hang out with my daughter and maybe find something to watch on TV. I should also mention that I did check in the hamper and I loved the feeling of anticipation as i opened the top of the hamper and found her panties she'd taken off and yes, the crotch was quite damp and chalky white around the edges where it'd dried already. From the size of the stain, no wonder she wanted to clean up a bit.

Steve - great update.

SoonToBe said:
.......Wing - you asked about 2 week periods of exclusivity with him. I am quite sure that is coming in the future as she's all but spelled it out. Again, I can't explain it but it's something that I do want to see and experience with her. ………….

she continued and said that she enjoys being at his place where she can enjoy him for a longer period of time.

Steve
From what I’ve read here, I also think both of u want, and would enjoy, periods of exclusivity with Paul. I also think both of u are apprehensive about taking that step, and hope u can get past those and get on with a new level of fun!

In my head I envisioned her sitting u down on the bed and having “a talk” with u. Or u sitting her down on the bed and getting the idea flow started (my guess is once u start she will eagerly run with it ). She would tell u she wants to try being exclusive with Paul for progressively longer periods of time in 2016. She would then suggest u start with 2 weeks, and go for more based on how u both feel. During those times , once a week she would be able to sit with u and talk about feelings, their time together, and their sex. Otherwise, she is all Paul’s.

I was going to suggest that, if desired, u guys could ramp things up even more during the exclusive periods. For portions of the exclusive periods, u could sleep in the spare room, or she stay at Paul’s. Yesterday, I thought this was going to be a novel idea. However, from her recent comment (quoted above), I think she may already be thinking along those lines.

Where u’re headed sounds like a LOT of fun for 2016!! I hope my suggestions will give u some ideas to run with ;)

I can't wait to read about how u guys progress with this new development in your adventure!!

Enjoy!!!

Sounds like Sue is definitely preparing you for a weekend where you are just going to be the "close girlfriend" in the relationship but its nice to see that she is thinking of you trying to make it fun and keep you involved! My guess is that this is going to be a big trial weekend to see if it works. Then it will become more of your routine which should be exciting as hell for you both! The periods of time when you come together to have sex or be sexual will mean so much more to both of you!

far your assessment could be correct, it will be interesting to see how the next couple of months unfold.

is Sue driving the train on not being affectionate with you in front of Paul or has Paul said more about it like his desire not to see you jackoff?

Are you no longer allowed to clean her up or take a turn when the three of you are together? Early on he seemed to want you to be a part.

For what it is worth this is the part that gives me hesitation and throws up the red flag. I think you and Sue can navigate these waters fine but I think Paul will be the issue soon or later. I think one of the first signs was fucking her right before she came home after there trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.